MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It has to right? I hear someone's phone ringing i often look in that direction(less these days because instant messaging took over).
I'm very curious as to what happened, obvious assumption is that it relates to our earlier encounter with Ethan.

I hope there are some happy moments (and some displays of passion) coming soon for Erynn, because in a game that is otherwise fairly lighthearted, her story has been rough.
You resolve the issues you had hanging from 5 years ago>immediately get involved in some evil plot about her modelling job, and this plot keeps escalating into possible assault or worst...
Combine this with the fact that everytime she displays some passion something comes and knocks her out of it, it makes for a rough road.
One of the several things that caught me.
When John shows up.
Why was he there and WHERE did HE come from??!?!?!?!

Idea Erynn was there(MC Knowing what Ethan has been doing), WOULD NOT LEAVE WITHOUT BEING by her side!!

ps: i agree with Your post 100%+ btw and POSITIVE several others on Erynn's path do as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
One of the the several things that caught me.
When John shows up.
Why was he there and WHERE did HE come from??!?!?!?!

Idea Erynn was there(MC Knowing what Ethan has been doing), WOULD NOT LEAVE WITHOUT BEING by her side!!
Not really explained(regarding John), he was just going for a stroll on his bike i guess.
Btw John doesn't always show up, if you have enough points with her, Valeria shows instead(which also seems random as fuck).
Not a great butterfly effect logic here honestly.

Given that Ethan was going to that show at least a heads up would've been smart.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Not really explained(regarding John), he was just going for a stroll on his bike i guess.
Btw John doesn't always show up, if you have enough points with her, Valeria shows instead(which also seems random as fuck).
Not a great butterfly effect logic here honestly.

Given that Ethan was going to that show at least a heads up would've been smart.
I saw the images on others runs after opening my big mouth at the Firm.
Was not getting away from them without them pointing out countless things.:sleep:
That was a given i didn't think about, clearly.:whistle:

Val is my favorite for her Moxie.
Yeah she's beautiful and blah blah blah but so are many other females in this VN.
Didn't do Vals route as well as the others partly because of the "odd duck" i am.

Some would say a "Completion'st Freak" and i cannot confirm nor deny it(guilty as i am with some things). :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it possible to get valeria or sha'cherry (the winner of girls event) is this update? Would be good if sha'cherry could be a LI for the game.
what cherry?

anyways no sex with either yet.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
If there was going to be anything between the MC and Melissa, I think they would have at least kissed by now (the dream doesn't count). He has a better chance of banging Dylan than her. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I personally LIKE Alexis! I feel bad for her. :cry:
Yes! She had screwed up and made some 'bad', maybe even selfish, choices. (BUT Who Has Not Done that in RL??)
And Because of which, She has/IS paying for it. (Lost someone she cares about (MC) and lost her Best friend.)
Shit Is still going to 'hit the fan' when her sister (Layla) finds out that Alexis has been playing w/ MC.
But then again, she may not care,..She may not be happy about it,.it's not like they are in a relationship (Layla & MC) so who knows...
Alexis' best HOPE is to somehow to redeem herself; even IF that means she loses MC for good.
Her Only other option would be to lay low at college; finish her school year (graduate), then leave town permanently.

And You Cannot lay all this Shit on Alexis. Erynn Is Not exactly innocent. She KNEW that Ethan was a POS.
Erynn cast aside/ left her friendship with Alexis & MC behind; to pursue her "Dreams"/Career.
She (Erynn) admits that she was modelling for Ethan's father's company before Ethan joined.
As soon as she realized or found out She Could have quit/gave up her modelling career.
Erynn MADE her own 'bad'/selfish choices too.

- the MC is Not Exactly Innocent either. It does not matter who Alexis IS or was.
IF MC ONLY cared about Erynn then HE should have said so upfront!
But Like ALL (or most Men); He Wanted his Cake, and to Eat it too'!

Everything else is just SHITTY Communication, or lack thereof. (typical soap opera shit)
ALOT of the problems could have been avoided IF people would just TALK to each other. (people's fear of being judged)
The so-called 'blackmail' video REALLY didn't mean shit! Erynn could have handled it being exposed.
It might have hurt her credibility some, but she would not be under Ethan's thumb.
Erynn didn't leave MC behind. MC moved away after he got upset. Erynn broke off her friendship with Alexis after she found out about Alexis dating MC behind her back. Erynn was still friends with Alexis while she had already started modelling.

Erynn couldn't just give up her modelling because she signed a contract with the agency. Thus, she was contractually obligated to keep modelling for them. Ethan knew this, and weaselled his way to becoming Erynn's manager. Erynn also probably kept modelling to help pay for college. Erynn actually wants to be a teacher.

Of course Erynn should have done something about Ethan's blackmail, but she was scared. Fear can make people not think rationally. If Alexis deserves sympathy for her actions, why doesn't Erynn? I do agree that that lack of communication and honesty caused these issues. Everyone is at fault in some regard.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Sha'cherry the winner of the girls race that is from another school. But will be good that in future updates the dev could put her LI, having choices to have valeria and maybe Iris.
I don't think that's the correct name.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Of course you have to read stuff multiple times before you understand it. I was right all along.
Am I still in your head? Or are "The ladies" taking up all the space in there? To be fair, there isn't much space, to begin with.
Aye that is Nix, no doubt about it. I'd recognize that venomous tongue anywhere, you delightful little rattlesnake.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think whether you see Erynn or Alexis as the baddie in this story depends on how you played it originally. if you played to have a relationship with Alexis you probably see Erynn as at fault as you only played for friendship. If you played for a relationship with Erynn then you blame Alexis as she causes problems for your relationship. If you try and play both then that's your own fault.

Alexis can't be blamed for any issues with Layla because how would she know about MC and Layla (and again if MC is pursuing Alexis he shouldn't really be pursuing Layla).

Topper69

May 16, 2020
...(and again if MC is pursuing Alexis he shouldn't really be pursuing Layla).
And why exactly should it be like this? Maybe you haven't played many VNs then because they normally work the other way around. Normally MCs pursue every walking pussy worth a fuck, it's just that Nyx tricks you into fully commitment here as soon as possible.

Reactions: John Ness and LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think whether you see Erynn or Alexis as the baddie in this story depends on how you played it originally. if you played to have a relationship with Alexis you probably see Erynn as at fault as you only played for friendship. If you played for a relationship with Erynn then you blame Alexis as she causes problems for your relationship. If you try and play both then that's your own fault.

Alexis can't be blamed for any issues with Layla because how would she know about MC and Layla (and again if MC is pursuing Alexis he shouldn't really be pursuing Layla).
actually if you do not pursue Alexxis nothing of what you just said happened!

Alexxis disappears immediately and only returns for the secret path in ep.9!

have you played the same 25 diferent paths that i did i wonder?

Reactions: MrD812

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
is there a new update coming soon this year ?
Episode 10 Progress Report You be the judge. It appears to me that there is an upcoming update later this year, we just don't know how soon the update will be released. For a fact, top tier patrons gets the update sooner than lower tier and public release. So, if you want to get the update as soon as possible, you better be one of those top tier patrons;).

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes