Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I think it is her, i just hope she can get back on her feet soon (y)
Well, half the update is going to be Nikki/Cara content according to a Patreon post. I don't think there's a path in the game on which it would make sense to leave a hospitalized Erynn behind to go out and have fun with other women, so I'm leaning towards the cliffhanger being a bait and switch. It's probably going to be something that'll be resolved on the same night as the end of the current update.
The worst thing that could've happened is probably Ethan slipping Erynn a date rape drug, but she got out before it took effect. But my guess is that she got blackout drunk, because getting ogled by creepy dudes like Zach made her sad.

• Sad
Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
well this won't be over before next halloween or xmas unless nyx shifts on turbogear.
It's already over with for many, long before e9 and can't blame em' either.
Makes sense, kick a can down the road for so long with an LI.
People loose interest, regardless how much is added.

Reactions: hawk784563

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well, half the update is going to be Nikki/Cara content according to a Patreon post. I don't think there's a path in the game on which it would make sense to leave a hospitalized Erynn behind to go out and have fun with other women, so I'm leaning towards the cliffhanger being a bait and switch. It's probably going to be something that'll be resolved on the same night as the end of the current update.
The worst thing that could've happened is probably Ethan slipping Erynn a date rape drug, but she got out before it took effect. But my guess is that she got blackout drunk, because getting ogled by creepy dudes like Zach made her sad.
Begs to question, what kind of 'friend' would go home and play on the PC?
Knowing of Erynn's modeling job situation AFTER dealing with Ethan and company at the modeling event.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Yeah, i hear ya BIG time.
To many opportunities neglected.
Starts looking more suspiciously like Drama-Bait.
For sure, NYX needed a cliffhanger and who was gonna deliver on that was easy. Erynn always put herself in bad situations.

They have a small edge on her with the blackmail tape, shes a hoe so why does it matter for her if it gets shared. Rather that than raped and molested

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
For sure, NYX needed a cliffhanger and who was gonna deliver on that was easy. Erynn always put herself in bad situations.
Fair to say, Nyx has pretty much made Erynn a Cliffhanger from Episode 1 onward.
Not difficult to imagine or supersizing anymore.
Seeing lack of content or 'love' vested with Her, always getting the short end of the stick.

They have a small edge on her with the blackmail tape, shes a hoe so why does it matter for her if it gets shared. Rather that than raped and molested
Her goal of being a Math Teacher(not just her job as a model).
Is enough for her to be concerned AND if, she is the '"hoe" you state she is.
It's still about professional goals being sabotaged.

Does this make sense?

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
AVN Multiverse (Clothing) Crossover

Hopefully the MC and Maya from BADIK don't grow up to become Nikki's ex Aiden and Knock-off Daisy Duke (but she looks more like a ugly Heather from BADIK.)

At the very least, they all shop at the same AVN clothing brand. :p

View attachment 1919408
View attachment 1919413
View attachment 1919418
View attachment 1919419
View attachment 1919420
View attachment 1919421
it's the same for the girls. That shop Ashley's exist in several games.

Reactions: MrD812 and mnotwoke

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I've never actually done an "Erin" path. Layla is my number 1, got an Alexis one that has more content. A manwhore one where I boink everything possible (can't wait to see that trainwreck!) But Erin just bugs me......

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I've never actually done an "Erin" path. Layla is my number 1, got an Alexis one that has more content. A manwhore one where I boink everything possible (can't wait to see that trainwreck!) But Erin just bugs me......
Erynn's path is a whole lotta nothing from what i've seen. I think she makes out with the MC once? Boring.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Erynn's path is kinda weird, it's piles of drama with little payoff and a backstory that doesn't really justify the feelings they have for each other. I do trust Nyx to make the path worthwhile in the long run but right now it's kinda ehhhh.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Erynn's path is a whole lotta nothing from what i've seen. I think she makes out with the MC once? Boring.
It's more then once, even came close to sex twice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Challenging doing the Erynn Only run.
Can't get true closure, unable to tie up loose ends.
No such love vested as of yet in getting rid of emotional baggage.

Choices given or rather NOT given.
Prevents it from properly happening.
Not written into the story yet, we know of.

Reactions: LSC82

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It's more then once, even came close to sex twice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never saw the first scene you mentioned, i guess you need to go all out on Erynn to get it. She's just not very appealing as a LI, so much drama/baggage and very little romance. Meh.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Never saw the first scene you mentioned, i guess you need to go all out on Erynn to get it. She's just not very appealing as a LI, so much drama/baggage and very little romance. Meh.
When starting any VN.
I pick a person or couple(s) and play that run to it's completion.
Habit of mine testing VN's.

In this case, was not hard to choose.
MC had issues to sort clearly before moving forward.
As stated before in how it's written, proper closure never happened.

Interesting perspective to gain going that route.
More so for those whom are into the story.
Regardless of animations/renders/art to appreciate.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes