Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Eryyn is easily the worst path in the game and is not merely a byproduct of her character traits (they do play a small part, but they are not the main problem). The problem with her path is pretty evident to anyone who has some experience in writing branching code and dialogue. The game has been in development for 2 years and as of now you are no closer to Erryn than you were at 0.1 in June 2020. Do you see where I am getting at? It is constant hula-hoops and circles with nothing to show for it.
If a poll was made, I am pretty sure Erryn would be the least favorable choice among patrons.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again... Fortunately for Nyx, the Patreon subscribers like what she is doing. They repeatedly like and support Erynn and that storyline. I laugh when I see the children arguing about it here.

One thing that is guaranteed from F95 is that there will always be people complaining... Complaining that there is not enough sex. Complaining that the girls are too easy. Complaining about too much sex... Too fast... Too slow...

It's like dating that chick that is never happy but doesn't do anything to make it better! :LOL:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again... Fortunately for Nyx, the Patreon subscribers like what she is doing. They repeatedly like and support Erynn and that storyline. I laugh when I see the children arguing about it here.

One thing that is guaranteed from F95 is that there will always be people complaining... Complaining that there is not enough sex. Complaining that the girls are too easy. Complaining about too much sex... Too fast... Too slow...

It's like dating that chick that is never happy but doesn't do anything to make it better! :LOL:
god i suspect that with your ability to read female behavior you might just be a virgin...
when a woman behaves like that...
its her telling you to shut her up with your meat cork!

how have you lived so long and never learned that?

Nice try! Troll someone else. Or perhaps you are the only guy with a woman who knows when and where she wants to eat. :LOL:
you mean you give them a choice? ffs no wonder you are this lost! have you ever been shoping with girls? they do not know what they want so you just do the best you can and they will resent you in the moment and thank you later!

or call you an asshole give you one last handjob and finish everything with you... 50/50 that she will return or find some idiot she leach around!

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
god i suspect that with your ability to read female behavior you might just be a virgin...
when a woman behaves like that...
its her telling you to shut her up with your meat cork!

how have you lived so long and never learned that?
Nice try! Troll someone else. Or perhaps you are the only guy with a woman who knows when and where she wants to eat. :LOL:

yaalzaruth

Jun 18, 2018
Wow, that was an uninteresting story. After some time I tried picking every bad option. But even that was boring as fuck.

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017

Last little update before I'll leave for my vacation.

Basically working on the last Cara Saturday scene. I've put in a nice little secret in that scene which will be revealed in a later episode. There's also a hint in another scene. I'm interested if someone will figure it out beforehand. It's not Cara related.

I was thinking about the Sunday scenes and I'm on the fence if I'll move up another scene from a future episode into that day. It would fit and it would progress the story a bit faster. It's an important and longer scene, meaning the episode will be even larger. I have a few days to think about it.

I won't be working on new renders for the next week or two but I'll take my laptop with me to do some rewrites, coding and post-render work on the images when I find time.

That's it for now. You'll hear from me once I'm back.
no release date

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
no release date
Would like to say August, at the rate things are going on a Global scale.
Difficult to say for sure whom will and will not even have internet connection.
Update of this AVN, may not be soon as we'd like to think.

*shrugs* who knows...

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
This is the end of a TRAITOR like me , Forgive me please. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Don't fret. You'll get Nikki/Cara as a consolation soon.

This game could work as a reverse dating sim, where you start out with all the women in love with the PC and you have to try to turn them all against him.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Don't fret. You'll get Nikki/Cara as a consolation soon.

This game could work as a reverse dating sim, where you start out with all the women in love with the PC and you have to try to turn them all against him.
Yes , I already get Nikki/Cara but the problem is that the Dev in his review said that ""There will be lots of Nikki/Cara content again since it's their last day in Madison Springs and you probably won't see them again soon-ish"" , so there is NO consolation for a TRAITOR or may be try with Gabi.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
about incest: early it was implied that mc and mommy will make sheets dirty together but that was dropped.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes