Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
When someone is not up front, manipulates, lies instead of being considerate of others.
Does not make them a "good person".
Well then at least see it that way: if everone in Intertwined would always tell the truth in every situation it would be a boring ass VN. The drama is part of it's charm imo.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well then at least see it that way: if everone in Intertwined would always tell the truth in every situation it would be a boring ass VN. The drama is part of it's charm imo.
Not really to that extreme but think as You wish.

EDIT: ps...for the record, life has drama regardless of everyone telling the truth. There is no escaping Some Kind of drama, in life.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
That's impossible, because there's no way around Iris and the PC disclosing his 5-10 previous partners is also not up to player's choice.

On My Play through.

Did not ALLOW him to be with ANYONE outside of Erynn(My Choices).
What part of this do You not comprehend?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Nikki doesn't really start to date the MC again, rather she became a fuck buddy. She'll soon go back to her home anyway (dev said we won't see her for a while)
Oh, in that case i'm sure Alexis will be fine with it! :ROFLMAO:
On My Play through.
He's talking about the truth or dare game where the MC is asked how many girls he's been with, i think the answer stays the same regardless of your choices. Probably just an oversight on Nyx's part.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
He's talking about the truth or dare game where the MC is asked how many girls he's been with, i think the answer stays the same regardless of your choices. Probably just an oversight on Nyx's part.
Case and point, any given' choice made in favor to NOT getting MC involved with any other outside of Erynn.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hate or No Hate.
Go back a ways and see it was really more so about Alexis.
Got flipped to Erynn from those standing up to defend Lexi's dishonesty.
The guys that defend Alexis should also be able to understand Erynn's situation, but apparently Lexi is the only girl able to make mistakes and be forgiven because "she's in love with the MC", while Erynn doesn't get the same treatment and is almost seen on the same level of scumbags like Ethan.

Reactions: LSC82

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The guys that defend Alexis should also be able to understand Erynn's situation, but apparently Lexi is the only girl able to make mistakes and be forgiven because "she's in love with the MC", while Erynn doesn't get the same treatment and is almost seen on the same level of scumbags like Ethan.
Have seen here what You've mentioned.
Anyone with that mentality, i question where it comes from and their motives.
Certainly, their not thinking clearly at all in several perspectives.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
On My Play through.
No choices in the game get you around Iris. The PC's relationship with her is canon.
Even if we account for playing the PC as a slut, it's still a big number considering there isn't much time between the relationship with Iris and the start of the game. Unless Iris is into underage orgies in the coming flashbacks, I don't know how Nyx came up with that number.

Reactions: LSC82

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
No choices in the game get you around Iris. The PC's relationship with her is canon.
Are You sleeping at the wheel?
What was before Episode One is irrelevant to the choices given of ANYONE'S play Through.
Off Screen doesn't count in choices given.

Past, is not much of an Option UNLESS we have a Time-Machine like for instance..........
Nyx decides to make a 'flash back' with Options/Choices to chose Differently(like with Niki and or Cara, per se).
Argue all You wish and think whatever You want.

Know This, continue to reply to my posts insinuating something outside what is stated prior.
Will help nothing.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Even if we account for playing the PC as a slut, it's still a big number considering there isn't much time between the relationship with Iris and the start of the game. Unless Iris is into underage orgies in the coming flashbacks, I don't know how Nyx came up with that number.
Depending on your choices, he can reach that kind of number.
  1. Iris
  2. Alexis/Rachel
  3. Lakeyn
  4. Nikki/Cara
  5. Julia
  6. Tori
  7. Gabi

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
What was before Episode One is irrelevant to the choices given of ANYONE'S play Through.
Off Screen doesn't count in choices given.
But it doesn't happen off screen and Iris is anything but irrelevant. Her and her father's influence are shown to turn the PC into the person he is at the start of the game.
The point is that there's no way to play the game with Erynn as the only woman for the PC and he always claims to have had even more partners than just Iris. That there are no choices related to this just means that there's no way around it. It doesn't mean that you can just pretend that these plot points don't exist.

Reactions: LSC82 and hysepReC

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
But it doesn't happen off screen and Iris is anything but irrelevant. Her and her father's influence are shown to turn the PC into the person he is at the start of the game.
The point is that there's no way to play the game with Erynn as the only woman for the PC and he always claims to have had even more partners than just Iris. That there are no choices related to this just means that there's no way around it. It doesn't mean that you can just pretend that these plot points don't exist.
You were advised yet still ignore.
Guess that is Your choice, Ignore You will have.
Have fun, bye now.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Hate or No Hate.
Go back a ways and see it was really more so about Alexis.
Got flipped to Erynn from those standing up to defend Lexi's dishonesty.
Alexis's "betrayal" was more towards Erynn than towards the MC itself, it makes easier to give it a blind eye and forgive her.
You got a point that Alexis did fooled to the MC at the beginning, but what can we say... love is blind.
Alexis gives plenty of love to the MC, unlike Erynn who just gets into trouble. Alexis is just easier to like.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Alexis's "betrayal" was more towards Erynn than towards the MC itself, it makes easier to give it a blind eye and forgive her.
You got a point that Alexis did fooled to the MC at the beginning, but what can we say... love is blind.
Alexis gives plenty of love to the MC, unlike Erynn who just gets into trouble. Alexis is just easier to like.
Instead of being Honest with the MC on the planes first greeting(She knew who he was).
Seriously, Alexis was not upfront with the MC at the start.
Did not console him, and........................... You know what?

Paint her as good as You want.
Think whatever You want
Justify her Manipulation and Lies she DID continually to the MC(Aside from Erynn).

You, deserve each other.

Reactions: LSC82 and Puma1978

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Instead of being Honest with the MC on the planes first greeting(She knew who he was).
Seriously, Alexis was not upfront with the MC at the start.
Did not console him, and........................... You know what?

Paint her as good as You want.
Think whatever You want
Justify her Manipulation and Lies she DID continually to the MC(Aside from Erynn).

You, deserve each other.
I'm not saying what she did was right, but considering how things evolved between her and the MC afterwards, he seems better off with Alexis than with all Erynn's baggage.
The relationship with Erynn seems much more complicated and much less rewarding.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm not saying what she did was right, but considering how things evolved between her and the MC afterwards, he seems better off with Alexis than with all Erynn's baggage.
The relationship with Erynn seems much more complicated and much less rewarding.
Alexis being a Scandalous Bitch has nothing to do with anyone BUT herself.
You're into it, Have At It!!!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes