Jun 25, 2021

This will be the last between us.
Fare well in Your state of Being.
Take care now, bye. ;)

you too have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
My latest version I have says 0.9....the current version here is shwoing 0.9.2. The last thing I remember at the end was out looking for Erwynn and she was by a trashcan? Is mine just not showing the .2 in my folder and I am caught up or was there something added after that content? I cant remember the last time I play this so I dont know if it was 3 months ago or not

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
My latest version I have says 0.9....the current version here is shwoing 0.9.2. The last thing I remember at the end was out looking for Erwynn and she was by a trashcan? Is mine just not showing the .2 in my folder and I am caught up or was there something added after that content? I cant remember the last time I play this so I dont know if it was 3 months ago or not
If i recall correctly, it's mainly bug fixes so don't worry about missing out on any significant amount of content.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
That's true for every single woman in the game. The relationships progress as fast as Nyx is coming up with sex scenes for them. That's the only obstacle. The relationship with Erynn is the only one with a real narrative, because it's literally the main plot. Alexis still has a leg up above the other women, because her story is intertwined with Erynn's.

I mean, ask this question for every other character, too. Nikki/Cara and Layla are probably worst off in that regard.
With Alexis having the most content so far, she also has the most bonding time. I bet I could come up with more facts about Alexis than Erynn.
But what obstacle is left for Alexis? MC and her are together on her path. Are they going to split up again? With Erynn, MC still has to deal with Ethan and his blackmailing. That's an obstacle still unresolved, before you can be with Erynn.

OK, what are those facts? What do you know about Alexis' personal life exactly? (edit: things that she directly tells MC, not something you learn secondhand).

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She knew him yet did not tell him How, Whom she was... Or even Knowing first hand witness what MC shared.
Instead of consoling him as a compassionate person would or as some say, how friends and family treat each other.
She took advantage of him AND the situation at hand.

Knowing FULL WELL and Continued manipulating Him AND things to her favor.
Instead of being a decent friend/companion/anything--> to MC.
Just between Alexis and MC ALONE...........Erynn, doesn't change what It Is.

She Manipulated them both AND continued.
If You are unable to comprehend it, i suggest to You.
Read Everything, it's all there to see:
She was Erynn's friend and a acquaintance of the MC years back, not his friend nor close to him.
Heck the MC doesn't even remember who she is when Erynn shows him pics from back then.

As said by Fiufia, if u talk about some life troubles with a stranger u don't want to be consoled, mostly u just want to vent maybe get some input from a unrelated person.

As for the MC he wasn't sure how he want to deal with Erynn and wanted more time to make up his mind, what consoling do u even want to give here ? Her saying she is best friends with Erynn or that Erynn still has feelings for the MC wouldn't have made the situation any better, besides that this is really not her place to say.
The MC himself doesn't want to meet Erynn early on, or let her know he's back, even Erynn's mother doesn't say anything to her. If the MC would have wanted contact, he could have done so at all times, they are neighbours after all.

And yeah, i don't see how wanting a quicky or her pursuing the MC is manipulation by any means.
She does what every other LI does and goes for the guy she likes, it's not like she is trying to prevent the MC from speaking, meeting or making up with Erynn, nor is she stealing him from Erynn.
How is Alexis pursuing the MC any different from what Layla, Nikki, Erynn or any of the other LI's do ?
As for her manipulating Erynn i don't even know where u got this from, all she does is, not talking with Erynn about the MC, thats hardly manipulation.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
But what obstacle is left for Alexis? MC and her are together on her path. Are they going to split up again? With Erynn, MC still has to deal with Ethan and his blackmailing. That's an obstacle still unresolved, before you can be with Erynn.

OK, what are those facts? What do you know about Alexis' personal life exactly? (edit: things that she directly tells MC, not something you learn secondhand).
why would he want obstacles? love is not steeplechase.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Narrative stories have obstacles. Life has obstacles. You think love doesn't come with obstacles?

(edit:

)
I was trying to be funny, sorry. I understand what you mean.
But people rather avoid obstacles, not run into them. So looking from the MC's point of view, I think he wouldn't see it with enthusiasm.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
at this rate the game will take years to finish. he continues to introduce new girls with every update when some old girls practically have no content.
this is going to be a 5/10 year project or a rush ending with some girls being ignored.
very good game but I give up following each update
I think thats the approach of the dev to have many characters and so the opportunity to give everyone of them a deeper story in future updates. I dont think that the target of dev is to abandone or finish it soon.

Reactions: Fiufia

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I was trying to be funny, sorry. I understand what you mean.
But people rather avoid obstacles, not run into them. So looking from the MC's point of view, I think he wouldn't see it with enthusiasm.
You're right people would prefer to avoid obstacles, but people don't really learn or grow by avoiding obstacles either. I personally would rather MC deal with the obstacles rather than just avoid them.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why do you want obstacle with Alexis? You think the story would be boring? And even on non-romantic path with Erynn, you still have to deal with Ethan and his blackmailing, as a friend to her.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Please give up on trying to engage in unending debacle with those who are clearly biased towards certain viewpoint or opinion i.e. only 'his/her girl' is the only girl others are trash or this particular girl is absolute trash others are alright or this/that behavior is totally despicable, unacceptable and unforgivable (in the same level as Adolf) and so on. No one will change their mind because it is already made up, nothing is going to change that. The fact is that each an every characters in the game has their own weaknesses and strengths. From what I have always understood about the game, I play the MC on many different routes to pursue different LIs, and on those route the MC is in, I need to make the right or best choice for that route/relation to work. I might be wrong here, that the game had 'changed' because I didn't played the the 2 latest version of this game.

I had ignored at least 10 people here on this site, and all of them are from this thread specifically, in order to avoid getting a lot of unnecessary notifications. I guess that didn't work out as well as I had hoped for. I think I just better unwatched this thread because the game will only be updated once in 6 months (give or take). I just hope I don't totally forgot about this game altogether. Adios. As for those who are in the ignore list, I have no interest in reviewing and un-ignoring them, let them linger in the void:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

P/S: You can block me all you want but it's not like I am making a lot of posts anyway.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
My point was rather that you can't single out Alexis. Erynn has a narrative, because her relationship with the PC is the main plot of the game. Every other woman just throws herself at him.
So what, you wanna turn this into a competition and if I can come up with more facts about Alexis I win the argument? I'm not sure that'd be fair, because Alexis literally has the most content in the game. Erynn hasn't even confessed that she has a crush on the PC, yet.

Reactions: LSC82

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Who trust Alexis is already Doomed. She will show her true Face Later.

View attachment 1964654

She will go after all other LI's. :ROFLMAO:
That pic made me really miss a scene where Alexis caught MC/Layla having sex and going ballistic.
It would have been so much more fun than both standing infront of the door to break up with him and the MC just going back inside to bang Nikki.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Please give up on trying to engage in unending debacle with those who are clearly biased towards certain viewpoint or opinion i.e. only 'his/her girl' is the only girl others are trash or this particular girl is absolute trash others are alright or this/that behavior is totally despicable, unacceptable and unforgivable (in the same level as Adolf) and so on. No one will change their mind because it is already made up, nothing is going to change that. The fact is that each an every characters in the game has their own weaknesses and strengths. From what I have always understood about the game, I play the MC on many different routes to pursue different LIs, and on those route the MC is in, I need to make the right or best choice for that route/relation to work. I might be wrong here, that the game had 'changed' because I didn't played the the 2 latest version of this game.

I had ignored at least 10 people here on this site, and all of them are from this thread specifically, in order to avoid getting a lot of unnecessary notifications. I guess that didn't work out as well as I had hoped for. I think I just better unwatched this thread because the game will only be updated once in 6 months (give or take). I just hope I don't totally forgot about this game altogether. Adios. As for those who are in the ignore list, I have no interest in reviewing and un-ignoring them, let them linger in the void:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

P/S: You can block me all you want but it's not like I am making a lot of posts anyway.
The guy is upset by people discussing the game on the game's thread...:confused: No one is trying to convince you of anything dude, we're just saying what we think!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is beaten up pretty bad for literally nothing.
Case if Layla bully, MC is not even engaging with LAy in any way, shape or form,
MC has had most interactions with the principal, but MC gets beaten upand left lying on the ground.
Then comes the realisation: ”Do I play dead and not tell Lay because I should get beaten up for nothing?”
Which is the dumbest thing any dumb idiot would do:
”World is hard and I die in a ditch nobody cares about.”

The actual good deed MC dos is going with her on the jog and literally saving Lay from the actual hands of the bully, that is the save, the reasonable white knight move that wins the girl.

Only, it does little for MC, all he does is manage to land a Spanich home teacher position with Lay.

Then MC crashes with Eyrinn and they reconnect, he finds out she scavenger taking Ethan to prom
instead of her BF because MC was not around to get beat up by Ethan anymore. Tough luck on her.

MC is then time after time proven wrong for trying to reconnect with his peaople:
Eyrinn cannot get enough of Ethan and her night high life she lied to everyone about,
Mom cannot find solace in her own son, neither her neighbor,
but in a drunken groping match in the pool, to which MC is desolate and lonely:
”Everyone is drowning in problems and I am the recipient of all their lashing out”

Of course MC ends out homeless on the sire of the road, he is invisible,
his struggles to make sense of his relationships with the people aroudn him
are meaningless to them, they are all caucht up in their own dark places MC is not privvy to.

Then here we are, finally, MC escaping the crushing pressure of not being in the know
after seeing how futile his help actually is to the most important people in his life:

Mom still ends up firing everyone after the gang bang. MC is not even given the chance to fling
the babe form the plane, maybe date her and keep her job by stopping her from gang banging,
alas that still happends and MC is powerless to stop the harm.

Eyrinn still ends up in a back alley near a dumpster, MC is still outmatched by the bullies,
all his struggles are funnily enough turning up over and over again, nothing can hold them back.

This is the game. We should enjoy the babes and the most heartfelt moments with them.

Doom may come at any time, MC is a regular at getting his ass kicked and holding on to a memory
of how he had a friend he could win battles with, long time ago, in another city.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes