Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm not saying what she did was right, but considering how things evolved between her and the MC afterwards, he seems better off with Alexis than with all Erynn's baggage.
The relationship with Erynn seems much more complicated and much less rewarding.
The reason is that Erynn is blond so if you take her over Alexis then you will have to deal with the wrath of whole asian and south american folks.....:)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The reason is that Erynn is blond so if you take her over Alexis then you will have to deal with the wrath of whole asian and south american folks.....:)
No Puma, has NOTHING to do with hair color. :ROFLMAO:
But thank You for the Laugh, MUCH Appreciated!! (y)

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not saying what she did was right, but considering how things evolved between her and the MC afterwards, he seems better off with Alexis than with all Erynn's baggage.
The relationship with Erynn seems much more complicated and much less rewarding.
It seems that way because there isn't any obstacle to being with Alexis. You can have her from the start, and even after breaking up, you can get her back with no effort. For me, from a narrative perspective, that doesn't feel satisfying as a love story.

Besides what do people know about Alexis really? What does she have in common with the MC? What are her hopes and dreams? The time she spends with MC they don't talk much about personal stuff. With Erynn, they talk about school, their family, their interests. As messed up as Erynn may be, I feel like I know her better as a person than I do Alexis.

Sure it's more complicated with Erynn and less gratifying (at least for now), but it's like comparing a marathon to a sprint. You run a sprint as fast as you can towards an exciting finish, but a marathon has you pacing yourself for the long haul and the winner is the one who can endure.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
... apparently Lexi is the only girl able to make mistakes and be forgiven because "she's in love with the MC"
Who in the blue hell argues like this?? Beyond stupidity, absolutely ridiculous! Alexis is a lying, manipulativ and therefor unlikeable person! That's it...

For YOU, that's it. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. She lied but she's not manipulative
Of course can I speak for anyone else? Of course not... opinion and all you know...

...??? She is even manipulating the MC... Are you playing the same game?

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Besides what do people know about Alexis really? What does she have in common with the MC? What are her hopes and dreams? The time she spends with MC they don't talk much about personal stuff. With Erynn, they talk about school, their family, their interests. As messed up as Erynn may be, I feel like I know her better as a person than I do Alexis.
That's chosen moments. It would be repetitive if the MC had the same conversations with everyone.

Who in the blue hell argues like this?? Beyond stupidity, absolutely ridiculous! Alexis is a lying, manipulativ and therefor unlikeable person! That's it...
For YOU, that's it. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. She lied but she's not manipulative

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It seems that way because there isn't any obstacle to being with Alexis. You can have her from the start, and even after breaking up, you can get her back with no effort. For me, from a narrative perspective, that doesn't feel satisfying as a love story.
That's true for every single woman in the game. The relationships progress as fast as Nyx is coming up with sex scenes for them. That's the only obstacle. The relationship with Erynn is the only one with a real narrative, because it's literally the main plot. Alexis still has a leg up above the other women, because her story is intertwined with Erynn's.
Besides what do people know about Alexis really?
I mean, ask this question for every other character, too. Nikki/Cara and Layla are probably worst off in that regard.
With Alexis having the most content so far, she also has the most bonding time. I bet I could come up with more facts about Alexis than Erynn.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Instead of being Honest with the MC on the planes first greeting(She knew who he was).
Seriously, Alexis was not upfront with the MC at the start.
Did not console him, and........................... You know what?

Paint her as good as You want.
Think whatever You want
Justify her Manipulation and Lies she DID continually to the MC(Aside from Erynn).
Alexis being a Scandalous Bitch has nothing to do with anyone BUT herself.
?? Beyond stupidity, absolutely ridiculous! Alexis is a lying, manipulativ and therefor unlikeable person! That's it...
Seriously what did the girl do to u guys ?
I'm not a fan of Alexis or Erynn, so i have no horse in that race, but at least the MC has no good reason to be pissed at her.

She didn't mention she did recognise him from years back.
So what ? They weren't close friends or anything, i don't even see why this is a point to be pissed about.

She didn't mention she's best friends with Erynn.
Beside the point that this would come out sooner rather than later either way, i don't really see the problem here from MC's point. It's not like that would change how he interacts with her or anything.

That's all the lying she did iirc and i don't see any manipulation from her side.

As for Erynn, well yeah, she can be pissed about her for ditching the concert with her, or not mention she is dating the guy they both have a crush on.
But Erynn doesn't have any claim on the MC, she didn't keep her legs closed and was waiting virtuously for her prince to come back, fulfilling her true love or anything. So yeah, i don't see why Alexis shouldn't go for the guy she's had been a crush on for just as long.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Seriously what did the girl do to u guys ?
I'm not a fan of Alexis or Erynn, so i have no horse in that race, but at least the MC has no good reason to be pissed at her.

She didn't mention she did recognise him from years back.
So what ? They weren't close friends or anything, i don't even see why this is a point to be pissed about.

She didn't mention she's best friends with Erynn.
Beside the point that this would come out sooner rather than later either way, i don't really see the problem here from MC's point. It's not like that would change how he interacts with her or anything.

That's all the lying she did iirc and i don't see any manipulation from her side.

As for Erynn, well yeah, she can be pissed about her for ditching the concert with her, or not mention she is dating the guy they both have a crush on.
But Erynn doesn't have any claim on the MC, she didn't keep her legs closed and was waiting virtuously for her prince to come back, fulfilling her true love or anything. So yeah, i don't see why Alexis shouldn't go for the guy she's had been a crush on for just as long.
1659537032925.png

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
at this rate the game will take years to finish. he continues to introduce new girls with every update when some old girls practically have no content.
this is going to be a 5/10 year project or a rush ending with some girls being ignored.
very good game but I give up following each update

Reactions: LSC82 and MrD812

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Taking erynn out of the story i.e her death.. makes no sense and Yeah ethan hates the MC only because of Erynn he knew you was back for a while and did nothing untill erynn picked you again over him.... His hate is based on erynn only otherwise he would of done more before anything happens... He got the resources to mess you up long before you kick his ass in the alleyway

the MC made a few allies already even the College recruiter is aware of the MC and he has alot of power in the town.
Zac will come to his senses regardless and back the MC he is an fool but a harmless fool and he get shown that by the end and back MC.... As of MC really dad i dont think that story will go anywhere to be honest but i bet he is the dad of another girl you meet
what if Erynn tried to commit suicide and Ethan blames the MC over it instead of assuming his own responsibility in the situation?

a girl in such a situation would contemplate suicide especially if her flame or her last hope told her to fuck off

also dudes blaming others for other people´s fuck ups is actually quite common to take control of your life and assume your own mistakes that can lead others to attempted suicides is a hard nut to swallow, so blaming someone else is the easiest way out!

If u mean Andres, well i think we will see him again, but i doubt he will have a important role to play.
If u mean the bio dad, i really don't care. After +18 years it's a bit late to play father. But i do hope it's the recruiter (and Gabi's husband), if he is, i hope he finds out his son is banging his wife :whistle:
you mean Valeria father when you discover that Val is your sister and the reason why Santiago did not marry Emily? because he already Val on the way and the reason why Santiago parents attempted to "discomplicate" Santiago´s life...

and yes i believe Andres will pull trough! i mean he is the dude living in an NTR nightmare all his girls shit and cheat on him so cut the poor dude some slack for being traumatized! so eventually he will try to reconnect with the MC the only dude who did not cucked him... (i mean except if he was marrying that lady to fuck Nikki or Cara aka has just another hero MC in many of these stories of ours...)!

Nathan will show up again and if you are on Alexxi´s route some bad after taste will come out ... Lexxi was fucking someone in Laykin´s city we saw her 2 times in that city since she does not study there i do not believe cousin love (unless she is fucking one of her cousins...) can justify so many "visits" she was clearly bedding someone, best option for drama sake is ofc your best buddy ever Nathan!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Let's simplify it here and now.

She knew him yet did not tell him How, Whom she was... Or even Knowing first hand witness what MC shared.
Instead of consoling him as a compassionate person would or as some say, how friends and family treat each other.
She took advantage of him AND the situation at hand.

Knowing FULL WELL and Continued manipulating Him AND things to her favor.
Instead of being a decent friend/companion/anything--> to MC.
Just between Alexis and MC ALONE...........Erynn, doesn't change what It Is.

She Manipulated them both AND continued.
If You are unable to comprehend it, i suggest to You.
Read Everything, it's all there to see:

Know Motives
Know Origin
Know full intent
Know What actions Were taken
Know what actions were Not taken.

It's that simple.

ps: those here whom know me well enough know Val is my favorite, for her moxie alone.

Reactions: Trojaner

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
just hoping the next update isn't mostly centered around nikki and cara i don't hate them but really don't want to see back to back update on them why everyone else gets hardly anything

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
She lied but she's not manipulative

Incorrect, She Did Manipulate him AND Erynn.
It's there to see, not an opinion.

[EDIT] For anyone whom does not comprehend the meaning:

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
She knew him yet did not tell him How, Whom she was... Or even Knowing first hand witness what MC shared.
Instead of consoling him as a compassionate person would or as some say, how friends and family treat each other.
She took advantage of him AND the situation at hand.
he didn't ask she didn't say anything. is that so bad?
consoling? a young adult telling a story of the past to a random girl you think is waiting to be comforted. well depending on the choice you make she can comfort him very well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
he didn't ask she didn't say anything. is that so bad?
consoling? a young adult telling a story of the past to a random girl you think is waiting to be comforted. well depending on the choice you make she can comfort him very well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her actions or lack there of are On Her AND Her alone.
But hey, i know exactly where You're coming from and i say Have At It!!!
Think with Your Dick all You want.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Her actions or lack there of are On Her AND Her alone.
But hey, i know exactly where You're coming from and i say Have At It!!!
Think with Your Dick all You want.
no you don't know you just assume things. i roll back as soon as i met Layla and im making the game all loyal to her.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes