Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We do not know that. She is strung out lonely in a bar drinking her sorrows when MC
offers to confort her the full hard long throbbing way of caressing her and giving her pleasure.
who is the hosted milf in this game
it's the spanish teacher gabi ramirez
In times of deep thought and emotional distress, she will help you find solace in love and understanding.

Reactions: Xabder and ljabc

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
The guy is upset by people discussing the game on the game's thread...:confused: No one is trying to convince you of anything dude, we're just saying what we think!
It´s not about discussing the game in general. It´s the repetitive back and forth discussion about alexis bad or erynn bad. This whole thread is like 90% just the same comments again and again for the last few months.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
She was Erynn's friend and a acquaintance of the MC years back, not his friend nor close to him.
Heck the MC doesn't even remember who she is when Erynn shows him pics from back then.

As said by Fiufia, if u talk about some life troubles with a stranger u don't want to be consoled, mostly u just want to vent maybe get some input from a unrelated person.

As for the MC he wasn't sure how he want to deal with Erynn and wanted more time to make up his mind, what consoling do u even want to give here ? Her saying she is best friends with Erynn or that Erynn still has feelings for the MC wouldn't have made the situation any better, besides that this is really not her place to say.
The MC himself doesn't want to meet Erynn early on, or let her know he's back, even Erynn's mother doesn't say anything to her. If the MC would have wanted contact, he could have done so at all times, they are neighbours after all.

And yeah, i don't see how wanting a quicky or her pursuing the MC is manipulation by any means.
She does what every other LI does and goes for the guy she likes, it's not like she is trying to prevent the MC from speaking, meeting or making up with Erynn, nor is she stealing him from Erynn.
How is Alexis pursuing the MC any different from what Layla, Nikki, Erynn or any of the other LI's do ?
As for her manipulating Erynn i don't even know where u got this from, all she does is, not talking with Erynn about the MC, thats hardly manipulation.
Try Reading Everything and FULLY comprehending.
Look at the definition of Manipulation.
If You still do no get it.
Facepalm3_zpsadcaf2e0.jpg
There is no helping You.
Think whatever You wish.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Why do you want obstacle with Alexis? You think the story would be boring? And even on non-romantic path with Erynn, you still have to deal with Ethan and his blackmailing, as a friend to her.
I'm just saying I don't find Alexis' path that engaging because it starts and escalates without much of a story arc. Her story path is connected to Erynn, so in a vacuum, Alexis is basically a side character. If you're satisfied with how the story is progressing with Alexis, great, I don't feel that same way. I'm not trying to convince anyone to ditch Alexis, I'm explaining my perspective as to why I prefer Erynn's path.

(edit: this explains why obstacles enhances a character/story: )

My point was rather that you can't single out Alexis. Erynn has a narrative, because her relationship with the PC is the main plot of the game. Every other woman just throws herself at him.

So what, you wanna turn this into a competition and if I can come up with more facts about Alexis I win the argument? I'm not sure that'd be fair, because Alexis literally has the most content in the game. Erynn hasn't even confessed that she has a crush on the PC, yet.
I'm singling out Alexis because people were discussing her. Yes, Erynn is the main plot, so to me her path is more engaging because of it. Alexis may have the most content, yet, she's not the main story. So to me that content with Alexis is rather superfluous if is isn't helping to progress the story.

Not trying to win an argument. I'm trying to understand what about Alexis people know when her character is so opaque. How much time with Alexis is spent getting to know her when early on she hides her identity from MC? During that time what are you bonding with her over when the truth of who she is unknown? MC doesn't need time to bond with Erynn, because they have backstory already. They're childhood friends. That bond is already established.

It´s not about discussing the game in general. It´s the repetitive back and forth discussion about alexis bad or erynn bad. This whole thread is like 90% just the same comments again and again for the last few months.
I'm discussing the characters' roles in the story and why story-wise I prefer Erynn. People can disagree with my viewpoint. I don't even dislike Alexis as girlfriend material. My issue is how she is utilized in the story.

Last edited:

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
I'm just saying I don't find Alexis' path that engaging because it starts and escalates without much of a story arc. Her story path is connected to Erynn, so in a vacuum, Alexis is basically a side character. If you're satisfied with how the story is progressing with Alexis, great, I don't feel that same way. I'm not trying to convince anyone to ditch Alexis, I'm explaining my perspective as to why I prefer Erynn's path.

(edit: this explains why obstacles enhances a character/story: )

I'm singling out Alexis because people were discussing her. Yes, Erynn is the main plot, so to me her path is more engaging because of it. Alexis may have the most content, yet, she's not the main story. So to me that content with Alexis is rather superfluous if is isn't helping to progress the story.

Not trying to win an argument. I'm trying to understand what about Alexis people know when her character is so opaque. How much time with Alexis is spent getting to know her when early on she hides her identity from MC? During that time what are you bonding with her over when the truth of who she is unknown? MC doesn't need time to bond with Erynn, because they have backstory already. They're childhood friends. That bond is already established.

I'm discussing the characters' roles in the story and why story-wise I prefer Erynn. People can disagree with my viewpoint. I don't even dislike Alexis as girlfriend material. My issue is how she is utilized in the story.
I feel Erynn has far too much baggage. I just don't see an ending where Erynn and MC are together and happy.

Reactions: hawk784563

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Most of play MC as our self and we pick and choose what we like... My name is the Mc name and how i would re act in the story... like with the others VN i play. part from my body not as in shape as MC lol

And even with MODS AND CHEATS i still do the same outcome. We all like the girl we do.... none is good or bad expect TORI... She is just a pain the ass...

Just remember to have fun and respect other user all...
Also where is the update NYX you left us hanging a long time now
Bad enough DIK and AOA take so long as well i need my fix NYX

Load of love.... General masturbates from the office TNA

Reactions: MrD812

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
Also where is the update NYX you left us hanging a long time now
Bad enough DIK and AOA take so long as well i need my fix NYX
She went on a vacation for two weeks. I guess she will be back this weekend (if she went from weekend to weekend like most people do) and will post a new progress update next tuesday. And if you mean a new update as in game version to download then well.. this will likely take at least two more months .

Reactions: MrD812

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

All good things come to an end.

I have to be honest first though. I didn't do much during my off time. I didn't have much time, to begin with, and I wasn't really in the mood to work on the game. But I think it was the right decision. I needed some time away from it and just enjoy other stuff. So I did.

But now I've been back for a couple of days and jumped right back in fully replenished. I've finished all the Saturday scenes finally and working on the Sunday scenes. Before I left, I debated if I'll add another scene from a future episode into this one. I decided I will. It fits in the timeline and pushes multiple stories forward. More content for you I guess, more work for me ;) But it will be worth it.

I also contemplated about future Nikki/Cara content. Until now, they always showed up simultaneously. When one was visiting, so did the other, ...

That will change in future episodes. It might be that for example, Nikki will visit in one episode and Cara won't. In another episode, MC will visit Cara but won't be with Nikki and so on...

That way, I won't have to create double content each episode and have more time/room for other scenes/characters. Also, if you aren't on their path, you won't have an episode cut in half due to missing all those scenes.

As for the size of episode 10. As of right now, it's already as big as the whole episode 9 and I still have to do the majority of the Sunday scenes and Monday, which has a lot of content. I hope it won't be as big as episode 8, but it surely will be somewhat close.

Don't know if I'm missing something and else it will be in next week's progress update. Until then.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Such a good things paths are well discriminated in dev”s mind,
so much so the game should have a screen detailing the girls and their paths,
so gamers are in the know which path diddled the dreams of dev most this month.

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and cxx

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Such a good things paths are well discriminated in dev”s mind,
so much so the game should have a screen detailing the girls and their paths,
so gamers are in the know which path diddled the dreams of dev most this month.
Canto, will You quit dreaming of Diddling the Dev's Mouth!?!?!?! :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes