Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
technically no! there is nothing pointing out depraved awakenings as being in the future! you can actually stick it more like the 50´s as its a dark noir b movie except the cars are fairly modern so 90´s against the 2010´s?
each on their opinion.

still if DA is 90s and this is 2010s carli is in lateish 40s in twined and if vice versa then she's just an baby.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is all the girls MC loves the most do - Eyrin backstabbing MC repeatedly and twisting the dagger deeper and deeper with Ethan, mom being all over the neighbor to the point they both get embarassed and irritated, Lay being the simp for her bully, Elena knowing of the bully and letting MC get bullied ...
the lies and deciet
Get over yourself and game this game world, love the babes as best you can!

Reactions: UnoZero

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
That is all the girls MC loves the most do - Eyrin backstabbing MC repeatedly and twisting the dagger deeper and deeper with Ethan, mom being all over the neighbor to the point they both get embarassed and irritated, Lay being the simp for her bully, Elena knowing of the bully and letting MC get bullied ...

Get over yourself and game this game world, love the babes as best you can!
I don't recall Erynn doing any of that. The only reason why she's "involved" with Ethan is because she's being blackmailed. MC acted like a little bitch cause he got laughed at by Ethan when they were kids and he thought Erynn laughed at him as well which wasn't true apparently.
The mother isn't an LI so she's free to do what she wants.
As for the MC getting bullied? He's a grown ass muscular dude with a big ass tattoo,You seriously want a Chica to fight his battles? I mean what can Elena possibly do that the MC can't?

Reactions: MrD812

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Come clean!

She even asks MC be a liar about it and let Lay get ambushed and bullied again and again.
she's trying to protect her friend whome she knows for years. You honestly expect her to choose to protect he MC, a dude she just met over her best friend?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She deliberately decides to hide the fact that the bully became active again,
is already stalking Lay and watching her 24/7 and even beat MC
on the speciffic premise Lay was his and his alone, which is a 911 worthy red flag,
instead of getting MC and Lay togehter to put their notes and brains together and stand on a common
front against the violent bully.
over her best
You want to tell me you would hide the fact that - some looney is looking to grab your best friend - from them?

Reactions: Harathorne

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
on the speciffic premise Lay was his and his alone, which is a 911 worthy red flag,
instead of getting MC and Lay togehter to put their notes and brains together and stand on a common

You want to tell me you would hide the fact that - some looney is looking to grab your best friend - from them?
From personal observation first gut-feeling as well as what's been pointed out to me on others play-through's.
Layla AND Elena are clearly written to not be running on all full engine cylinders firing, per se.
Not sayin' their not the sharpest knives in the kitchen drawer or totally dumb but, clearly there's no hidden naivety.

Can only speculate motive or rather intent for future content in reason they are the way they've been written.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

In a real situation you're 100% right obviously the smarter thing to do would be to tell her so she'd be more aware. But this is a novel based on drama, not telling Layla is purely for drama purposes. I mean in series and movies we pull our hair out of frustration when characters withhold important information for no apparent reason, but seeing as it's purely there to create drama and suspense, logic doesn't necessarily apply. It's almost like a loophole tho some shows and movies tend exploit it way too muh

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes