NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Don't be unreasonable here, helping both just cause he has two hands and choosing the obvious thing to do...
What's next ? Are we getting help from the police or a lawyer to help Erynn/Layla, how should the MC get beaten up a few more times if we do so.
I was wondering recently how boring a novel/show would be if everyone would do the most common sense thing every time, divulging new information the moment they find it, fixing conflicts the moment they arise, compromising, asking for professional help instead of trying to fix it on their own. Would it be as boring as irl, where the most 'exciting' thing that can happen is by accident, or natural catastrophe? Do you think a really good writer/group of writers could still pull off a compelling story, or is suspension of disbelief always necessary in storytelling?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I was wondering recently how boring a novel/show would be if everyone would do the most common sense thing every time, divulging new information the moment they find it, fixing conflicts the moment they arise, compromising, asking for professional help instead of trying to fix it on their own. Would it be as boring as irl, where the most 'exciting' thing that can happen is by accident, or natural catastrophe? Do you think a really good writer/group of writers could still pull off a compelling story, or is suspension of disbelief always necessary in storytelling?
Suspension of disbelief is more or less necessary depending on the genre, but that doesn't mean that a story has to be unimmersive. Even fantasy stories can be immersive, if the setting/universe has comprehensible rules and the characters act believably.
The "This isn't what you think!" trope from trashy romance flicks is lazy writing. Character driven narratives are the best imo, but only if the characters are believable. So I'd argue that you should only have to suspend your disbelief, when it comes to character's actions, if the writer took a lazy shortcut.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
A certain degree of suspension of disbelief is often necessary and nothing i have a problem with.
But it doesn't speak for high quality or good writing if it's necessary to continuously ignore basic common sense to keep things interesting, it certainly makes for bad drama.
It kinda works here as it is more of a soap opera, or in shows which don't take themself seriously, comedy etc.
But if u want to have a show/game which takes itself serious and have some dark themes, heavy conflict and drama that just doesn't work, at least not for me.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I still don't trust this fakeout. Ever since the chapter came out I have this paranoia that she will turn out to be his half sister. Will they, won't they going str8 to Blue Balls Boulevard, I will respect the twist, but hate it at the same time QQ Never have I hoped more to be wrong on something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Warscared

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I still don't trust this fakeout. Ever since the chapter came out I have this paranoia that she will turn out to be his half sister. Will they, won't they going str8 to Blue Balls Boulevard, I will respect the twist, but hate it at the same time QQ Never have I hoped more to be wrong on something.

Well look at it this way.
He'd have a half-sister who is Cool AF!!!
Far better friend as well, then the likes of several characters in this AVN.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
won't be half-sister since that would be big no from patreon if they had sex. even sex with near adopted sisters is just inside boundaries.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
won't be half-sister since that would be big no from patreon if they had sex. even sex with near adopted sisters is just inside boundaries.

Nothing happen so far, thats one of the reasons my spider sense is tingling. Too many suspicious interaction with Gabi and her husband the Agent, weird looks between Gabi-Mc-Valeria @ the pool. I hope I'm wrong. Val the cousin/sister would be such a cock block in more ways than one.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Nothing happen so far, thats one of the reasons my spider sense is tingling. Too many suspicious interaction with Gabi and her husband the Agent, weird looks between Gabi-Mc-Valeria @ the pool. I hope I'm wrong. Val the cousin/sister would be such a cock block in more ways than one.
Exactly, Thank You VERY Kindly!!
Add to that, wouldn't be as big a supersize considering 'The Emily Factor'..... *dun dun DUUUUUNNN*

cinder_lord

Apr 9, 2022
Can anyone share the link for v0.91, anonfiles is down, mega has a 3GB limit, other sources aren't woring as well.
Thanks in advance.

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
Can anyone share the link for v0.91, anonfiles is down, mega has a 3GB limit, other sources aren't woring as well.
Thanks in advance.
The compressed version works fine for me, quality is ok aswell. And if you use anon regulary you shoud consider making a donation to them since they apparently having money problems.:rolleyes:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018

how do you get this? never seen any part of that

Reactions: JJ1000
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes