cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should have an option to throw yourself on the ground, way better than having to deal with this since MC seems unable to use both hands and help both girls.
or just lay between them and tell them to watch clouds.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just finished playing, started yesterday, someone on the BaDIK thread mentioned that game cause I said I loved ones where choices matters. Was weird at first having no music in the background, but I have plenty of playlists for that so no problems there.

Went blind.

Damn, broke all the paths by fooling around too much, except for the one I prefered (at least), Nikki.

But yeah, loved that game, I'll have to try the other outcomes now, but damn that ending, Erynn... :cry: Hope we kill Ethan with our bare hands next time.

And seriously, can Zach die, and be replaced by Nathan please ? Thanks.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
When the fuck is the update bros. Come on Nyx. Your like one of the very few awesome drama filed writers VN in general bro. Can't wait for the good shit bros.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Short update:
Working on the very last Sunday scene. Writing that scene and creating the renders at the same time was definitely interesting. Lots of rewriting, rethinking... I stumbled against one problem though. It's difficult to explain but I'll try my best. Since it was a scene planned for a future episode, one thing that would have happened at the end of that scene, won't happen. That's because another scene that was planned to happen before this scene, hasn't happened yet (It's a Tuesday scene). I don't know if that makes sense but I hope so.

Nevertheless. It might take me 2 more days to finish it up and then I can finally work on the long-awaited Monday scenes. Those will include 2 of my favourite scenes so far. Really stoked to start working on those.

There will be 4 scenes in total and depending on the paths you're on, you will be able to see 3 at most. If you're only on solo paths, that shrinks to one, possibly 2, or even none. Yes, it's possible to skip the whole day and MC's gonna have a "fun" spring break. I should create a special render just for that. I probably will!

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

Ok, Gabi is a bomb.

Unless I missed something, does Valeria mentioned her last name ?

Cause I suddenly wonder if Gabi isn't her mother, or big sister, something like that. She reacted strongly after the twerp pushed Valeria in the pool.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ok, Gabi is a bomb.

Unless I missed something, does Valeria mentioned her last name ?

Cause I suddenly wonder if Gabi isn't her mother, or big sister, something like that. She reacted strongly after the twerp pushed Valeria in the pool.
Valeria is new at the school and Gabi has been teaching there for a while. Obviously Valeria has to be intertwined with other characters somehow but I'm not sure being Gabi's family would work. Unless Valeria's parents sent her to live with her sister for some reason.

Reactions: Sasanid

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Valeria is new at the school and Gabi has been teaching there for a while. Obviously Valeria has to be intertwined with other characters somehow but I'm not sure being Gabi's family would work. Unless Valeria's parents sent her to live with her sister for some reason.
Of course it'll work. In fact Nyx has already pulled off similar intertwining in the game multiple times already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See? Easy peasy.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Of course it'll work. In fact Nyx has already pulled off similar intertwining in the game multiple times already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See? Easy peasy.
Except, in that case, Nikki/Cara ain't blood related to the MC.

May explain the worried face Navarro had when he saw twerp basically groping Valeria on the field after her race.

My first point was mostly cause I thought Val and Gabi looked alike.

But now that would be a weird turn of events, Valeria is a favorite among people, and we couldn't do anything with her (unless Nyx wants do delve into incest, not sure she's want to mess with Patreon though)

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019

May explain the worried face Navarro had when he saw twerp basically groping Valeria on the field after her race.

But now that would be a weird turn of events, Valeria is a favorite among people, and we couldn't do anything with her (unless Nyx wants do delve into incest, not sure she's want to mess with Patreon though)
Too close in age. Valeria is 18, Gabi is 28.

Reactions: Sasanid

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Well Valeria is relatively new, the camp being the first opportunity we could interact with her, so it's not really surprising we couldn't do anything with her yet...we still can't do much with Layla/Elena/Erynn.

Nyx doing incest is highly unlikely, if she would be just be Gabis daughter no one would care. It wouldn't be really important either, althought it will be a funny if she finds out u bang her mom.
If Mr. Navarro is actually MC's father, it would be a problem either way, as stepcest is just as much against patreon rules, well they could get a divorce...but that would take time and we really don't need a repetition of the whole Nikki/Cara thing imo.

Personaly i want her not being related to any of the characters.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Too close in age. Valeria is 18, Gabi is 28.
Didn't know about Gabi age, thanks. Well, maybe her big sister then, like I initially mentioned, then it wouldn't be a bother in a Valeria path. Or it could, if she's Navarro daughter from a previous relationship...

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well Valeria is relatively new, the camp being the first opportunity we could interact with her, so it's not really surprising we couldn't do anything with her yet...we still can't do much with Layla/Elena/Erynn.

Nyx doing incest is highly unlikely, if she would be just be Gabis daughter no one would care. It wouldn't be really important either, althought it will be a funny if she finds out u bang her mom.
If Mr. Navarro is actually MC's father, it would be a problem either way, as stepcest is just as much against patreon rules, well they could get a divorce...but that would take time and we really don't need a repetition of the whole Nikki/Cara thing imo.

Personaly i want her not being related to any of the characters.
Fair enough.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes