donutmsn

May 30, 2019
I am speculating that Guy MC watched game is Alexis's dad and he is also MC's Dad. Perfect way to block that path. His mom got pregnant, the guy then married the rich roommate, Don't think it falls under incest category if the Characters didnt know the relationship

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I am speculating that Guy MC watched game is Alexis's dad and he is also MC's Dad. Perfect way to block that path. His mom got pregnant, the guy then married the rich roommate, Don't think it falls under incest category if the Characters didnt know the relationship
Would still count as incest if they have same biological father. It's more likely that MC's father is stepfather of an LI, we know Nyx would allow stepincest as we almost get that already.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
stepincest is against patreon rules too.
Would that even count ?
I mean the MC doesn't know his bio dad, has no familiar relationship with him or his family (eventuell step daughter).
We don't even know who is legally registerd as the MC's father, could be Andres for all we know, otherwise the Nikki/Carra thing would have never been a problem, Andres would have just been the ex-bf from MC's mother.
I pretty much see the bio dad as a sperm donor, not sure if step- relationship counts there.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
In a real situation you're 100% right obviously the smarter thing to do would be to tell her so she'd be more aware. But this is a novel based on drama, not telling Layla is purely for drama purposes. I mean in series and movies we pull our hair out of frustration when characters withhold important information for no apparent reason, but seeing as it's purely there to create drama and suspense, logic doesn't necessarily apply. It's almost like a loophole tho some shows and movies tend exploit it way too muh
So uh, in layman terms..... soap opera/dime-store novel type 'drama-logic'? :LOL:
Brings back nightmares of grade-school book-reports forced on us, from a teacher whom hated her job.
Crap we had to make sense of and explain illustrated logic or lack there of JUST to show we read the book.

Some AVN's(not unlike this one), seem to carry that resemblance partially if not entirely in some cases.
Can be and often is used to set up different bigger events/outcomes, depending the direction of a story-line or content.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So uh, in layman terms..... soap opera/dime-store novel type 'drama-logic'? :LOL:
Brings back nightmares of grade-school book-reports forced on us, from a teacher whom hated her job.
Crap we had to make sense of and explain illustrated logic or lack there of JUST to show we read the book.

Some AVN's(not unlike this one), seem to carry that resemblance partially if not entirely in some cases.
Can be and often is used to set up different bigger events/outcomes, depending the direction of a story-line or content.
Yeah I personally don't mind the cheap drama if it'll lead to something bigger. but if it serves no purpose other than for dramatic effect or leads to more unnecessary BS that could've easily been avoided(like Layla being abducted or something) then bugger off mate. Hopefully that won't be the case here.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and MrD812

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Looks like i missed lot of discussions, since the last time i visited this game about 2 year's ago. 190 pages bout... how come get lot heat all of sudden surprisingly!!

Well guess, I have to download this update to find out. :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Jhon99x

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Intertwined [Episode 1-9, v0.9.2] [Nyx] [OS@11.66GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 11.66GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.58GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Update Only to Episode 9, v0.9.2 (3.34MB) = WorkUpload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tutorial on how to create your own build for Windows/Linux/MacOS can be found here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Thanks again (y)Haha....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

I'm making good progress on the Sunday scenes. Working on a scene in the restaurant. Has been some time since MC had to work. So much for his spring break.

The difficult part though is that I have to change some of the script due to me adding that future scene I talked about last week. There was supposed to be a scene with multiple love interests involved, meaning there would've been quite a few scenarios happening. But because of the new scene, I think I'll keep the restaurant scene to a minimum because if I have to create a scene for every possible outcome, it will take me weeks. It will be something I'll change in the future though. I've added it to my add/change/rewrite notes.

The new scene hasn't been written yet. So I'll actually write and create the renders at the same time. Let's see how that turns out. That scene will also be the last Sunday scene. So, I'm getting closer to the last day (Monday) of this update.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah I personally don't mind the cheap drama if it'll lead to something bigger. but if it serves no purpose other than for dramatic effect or leads to more unnecessary BS that could've easily been avoided(like Layla being abducted or something) then bugger off mate. Hopefully that won't be the case here.
Exactly, 100%+ Spot On!
Gripping decisions without responding in kind, like wandering-plots lost in a blank mind.
Several opportunities to seize yet, none taken.

Fillers in after thoughts serving no purpose like a painting left undone.
Leaving no resolve to account.
Unless there is closure to reason of---> WTF...why...JUST WHY!??. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes