Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well she is hot but I still think the redhead principal is my fave

& Melissa and mom are hot too.

Didn’t see an incest tag so don’t think we’ll get mom in this game, hope Im wrong View attachment 1978249
View attachment 1978253
Pretty sure that first redhead is Zach's sister and she is fucking coach Mike.
Yeah chances for incest are close to zero, well the dev could always chance her mind, but i wouldn't count on it.

That's the principal

Screenshot (192).png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
HAHA, that’s who I meant & how do you get that scene?
I remember her telling Layla to get us drinks but never saw her get in jacuzzi

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm it's been a while, Layla route after she gives MC an bj and i think a couple of rp with Adriana, i don't remember anything else.

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
You have to be on Layla route and need enough points with her that she invites you to a pool party at her house. It happens after they got back from their Schooltrip at the end of episode 8. I only had 2 points with adriana so theres not much to consider on her part but theres also the posibility that alexis and erynn show up instead of adriana.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hard to see an Arianna path when you have to be deep on the Layla path to get anywhere near her. She doesn't strike me as someone who'd steal her daughter's boyfriend.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
let's hope that mc can fuck adriana in the future. the first step is done
If MC can't keep Layla & Alexis as his girlfriends because both dump him in ep9, then trying to go for the mom would be impossible (especially when the only way you can get more interactions with Adriana is in Layla's path and she knows about your relationship with her).

I think it's time to accept neither Adriana, Emily and Melissa are going to be potential love interests. Sucks that those 3 milfs aren't available but we can't do anything about it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Xabder

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hard to see an Arianna path when you have to be deep on the Layla path to get anywhere near her. She doesn't strike me as someone who'd steal her daughter's boyfriend.

Elena is heavily connected to Layla's path also, Alexis to Erynn etc. Most relationships seem by design to have connections with other relationships, some would dare say they are...intertwined

download (2).png

:HideThePain::Kappa:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Simply print out the MC's face and stick it on the screen. ;)
i still think Nyx should create a 2ndary path with a diferent MC called Andres, fucking hell from his point of view this game is an NTR nightmare... or heaven depending on your point of view! even his own kid fucks him over!

how many games are there were one gets ntred by his child ? (i mean from the MC point of view rats who cuckhold their own fathers there are plenty)!
If your kid ntr´s the shit out of you with your new wife are you ashamed by being cucked or proud of your kid for becoming a go getter?

now these are the real questions!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Elena is heavily connected to Layla's path also, Alexis to Erynn etc. Most relationships seem by design to have connections with other relationships, some would dare say they are...intertwined
yea except alexis and layla.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

View attachment 1980554

:HideThePain::Kappa:
In fairness you can get close to Elena while on a friendzone path with Layla, again if you're on Layla's sexual path I don't think you could get Elena. As for Erynn and Alexis you can get on the Erynn route without doing anything with Alexis (in fact it's better if you don't do anything with Alexis) and you can pursue Alexis while friendzoning Erynn (the girls still fall out though).

I just can't see a path to a character only being available by first having sexual relations with her daughter, especially when stealing her daughter's boyfriend would be totally out of character for her.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes