RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just random ramblings, I guess those have been discussed already, feel free to correct assumptions if I'm in the wrong.

On my 1st playthrough I ended up screwing all the paths because of bad decisions, still ended up with Nikki in the end (absolutely worth it)

Tried it a 2nd time, but this time tried to get other outcomes, at first wanted to get with Alexis, but also tried to get more with Layla, in the end just went for Layla (have trouble with Alexis lies/secrecy, will still have to for completion purposes) and don't regret it one bit, also got on Elena and Valeria good sides (both are great), also tried the Cara route instead of Nikki back at the Andres/Haley place, she's alright, ended the relationship when at their place, still prefer Nikki by a wide margin. Also fooled around with Erynn, just to see where it goes, will be interesting to say the least, I suppose she is canon for Nyx. I know Layla is the perfect girl next door, Elena is wifey material, Valeria is the mysterious bombshell who seems to have an equally mysterious past (her pictures, wtf).

Since I got on Valeria's good side, she helped me instead of John in the end, and like earlier at the camp party, 'almost' fooled around with her, but damn, really wonder if Nyx is just teasing us and if Valeria isn't the MC stepsister or something like that. Gabi can't be her mom (what I suspected at first, didn't know she was 28), could be her sister or cousin, they really look alike and she looked concerned when the twerp pushed Val in the water, and again when the MC had her in his arms.

Also, was actually wondering, with the ending we got (this time I went full jerk on Zach, this guy is a fucking asshole anyway), how twerp has Erynn #1 on his list, and how Ethan wants to hurt MC as much as Erynn, if it's Zach who did whatever happened to Erynn. And if John is actually his father (what I suspect) and Iris her stepsister, retribution could be sweet in the end. I know I'd ship Emily and John being together without problems.

Chapter 9 went fast though without Cara or Nikki around, in her last update Nyx said at one point there could be as much as 3 scenes out of 4 going on in the next chapter, depending on choices made, or none at all... which is kinda weird, but hey.

Like I said, random ramblings, didn't expect to love that game as much as I do.

Ethan and Zach still need to die, and I hope Nathan comes back as a real sidekick, and along with John and Iris, we get to kick both these fools their asses.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please update Mac version
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
- Is this a common AVN trope? Young, inexperienced MC is taught/trained by a slightly older, more daring lady to become a ladykiller sex god?

- Who would you rather? INTERTWINED Iris or BADIK Zoey? Why?

inCollage_20220830_004008970.jpg

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes