Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well, we know Iris is bisexual and there wouldn't be much point of making her that way if Nyx didn't plan a throuple route or at least a threesome that involves her. Erynn seems like the obvious choice since Iris has a crush on her. But hey, maybe John is Erynn's father and this will just be another incest tease. :LOL:
At the same time, Iris is pretty much the only openly bisexual character in the game, and while Elena likes to fool around, and Emily and Melissa have a past, kinda, once, I just don't see why Erynn would be bisexual too. Iris may have a crush on her, doesn't mean it's reciprocal.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
so

so you can't avoid her problems anyway?because in the end you have the fight with ethan,and erryn who is behind a container
No if u don't help Erynn and punch Ethan that scene will not happen.
Yeah Alexis will break up with the MC if u don't help her there.

The scene behind the container will vary, no scene if u don't help Erynn, MC being warned by Ethan and told to keep out of his buisness (helped her, but only friends), MC close to crying as he's forced to watch the Erynn sex tape (relationship with her)

Reactions: soprano31

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
No if u don't help Erynn and punch Ethan that scene will not happen.
Yeah Alexis will break up with the MC if u don't help her there.

The scene behind the container will vary, no scene if u don't help Erynn, MC being warned by Ethan and told to keep out of his buisness (helped her, but only friends), MC close to crying as he's forced to watch the Erynn sex tape (relationship with her)
thanks,no drama for me with erryn,just give me more valeria!!

Reactions: Raziel_8

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well, we know Iris is bisexual and there wouldn't be much point of making her that way if Nyx didn't plan a throuple route or at least a threesome that involves her. Erynn seems like the obvious choice since Iris has a crush on her. But hey, maybe John is Erynn's father and this will just be another incest tease. :LOL:
At the same time, Iris is pretty much the only openly bisexual character in the game, and while Elena likes to fool around, and Emily and Melissa have a past, kinda, once, I just don't see why Erynn would be bisexual too. Iris may have a crush on her, doesn't mean it's reciprocal.
We also know Iris likes to watch, if Erynn isn't bi (I don't think she is as there likely would have been experimentation with her hot bestfriend that either Lexi or Erynn would have told MC about), she could set up MC and Erynn as long as MC allows Iris to watch, Erynn probably won't like it though, so you'll have the choice of finally fucking Erynn but risking long term relationship or waiting even longer to fuck her but not risking long term prospects.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I think they were referring to when MC sees Erynn and Ethan in the cafe(?) after she texted to say that she was too busy to meet MC, when Erynn chases her you can choose to argue with her or ignore her, if you argue with her she'll explain the situation to MC and he can choose whether to help or not. I don't think ither opion effects relationship with Alexis.
yeah, it doesn't

so you can't avoid her problems anyway?because in the end you have the fight with ethan,and erryn who is behind a container
no. she's an intergral part of the story and even if you have minus erynn points, you'll have to see her several times and listen to her problems anyway

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
yeah, it doesn't

no. she's an intergral part of the story and even if you have minus erynn points, you'll have to see her several times and listen to her problems anyway
Yeah, she won't disappear anytime soon, the reason of all the MCs drama is tied to a misunderstanding with Erynn when he was enamored with her as a youngster.

And, Erynn is the face of Nyx top tier on Patreon, so yeah.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I have no issues with erynn, she is THE love interest of this story

contrary to everything pointing to val being the coolest and the best ever lately :rolleyes:

Reactions: LSC82 and Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I have no issues with erynn, she is THE love interest of this story

contrary to everything pointing to val being the coolest and the best ever lately :rolleyes:
That's what I also think, Erynn is canon, kinda, even though the game is fortunately pretty open.

Nikki and Layla are my favorites, while I find Cara 'meh' and Iris just too creepy. I think all the others are interesting otherwise.

But I can't deny Val is the one I can't wait to see what's in store for her, a mysterious bombshell... who I think, for some reasons, Nyx may write as the MC stepsister or something like that. They didn't fool around, after all. (but I hope I'm wrong)

Reactions: MrD812

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I don't have any issues with Erynn either. Though I don't have a LI path for her yet. That childhood crush spark hasn't yet jumped over to me. Might still change though and I've never refused to help her.

Val at times feels like a bit overpowered char that got added to the game a little too late.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Erynn might be the pivotal LI of the whole story but so far she has less screen time than all the other characters, including the side characters. I hope that'll change starting from the next update.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Erynn might be the pivotal LI of the whole story but so far she has less screen time than all the other characters, including the side characters. I hope that'll change starting from the next update.
The next update is already confirmed to be big on Nikki/Cara.
I think the problem is that Erynn's route is the main plot of the game, so progressing it too fast would end the game too quickly and not leave time to explore all the other LIs. But I'm not sure, if not giving her any content is really the right way to go about it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The next update is already confirmed to be big on Nikki/Cara.
I think the problem is that Erynn's route is the main plot of the game, so progressing it too fast would end the game too quickly and not leave time to explore all the other LIs. But I'm not sure, if not giving her any content is really the right way to go about it.
I mean it's pretty much a slice of life game, even if u solve/ignore/remove the whole Erynn drama or Erynn, there wouldn't be much impact with the other characters (including the MC), it just would be far less drama. But if u don't care for Erynn her whole drama falls flat either way...well at least for me.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes