_Fran-K

Oct 19, 2021
This game is literally an 'anti-harem' genre, doubt it will happen.
yes, there is a possible Alexis in the game I play, Erynn talks about the harem scenario and I wanted to ask because I saw mc in the jacuzzi with erynn and Alexis in the game's visuals, thank you.

_Fran-K

Oct 19, 2021
Well, we can't always get Harem. It's good like this that you have once to choose a girl and not always get all of them. We ain't playing Pokemon here.:KEK:
I think it would be nice if there was a harem for Erynn and Alexis.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
people help me please .. what should I do so that I could choose both girls in this scene? how many points do you need for this?
There's no harem or throuple path, Nikki and Cara are mutualy exclusive and you have to choose between the two.

mine and cheat menu yes but I don’t know why you can choose only one of them ((
You can't have both because it's not a harem game.

Reactions: Sasanid

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
people help me please .. what should I do so that I could choose both girls in this scene? how many points do you need for this?

Save at that point, leaves option-value to experiment in the future with that save.
Can always go back later to choose different paths.
You'll Thank Yourself for doing so.

Enjoy(y)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

You can't.

And that's it.

hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
The next update is already confirmed to be big on Nikki/Cara.
I think the problem is that Erynn's route is the main plot of the game, so progressing it too fast would end the game too quickly and not leave time to explore all the other LIs. But I'm not sure, if not giving her any content is really the right way to go about it.
But how can we not at least find about her on the ground by the dumpster?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
But how can we not at least find about her on the ground by the dumpster?
Well, I think we'll find her and she will be sent to hospital or something, Nyx won't let her rot beside a dumpster for an entire update. Seems like a big update anyway.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
threeway relationship with Erynn/Iris/MC if you're on her path .
NO FUCKING INCEST DAMMIT!
Yeah same about Iris. Nothing against an older, more experienced woman showing an inexperienced MC the ropes. However, at that point in the story, I really didn't need another potential LI with such an extensive flashback. Her behaviour also didn't make her more likable.
yeah Nyx can not write blondes properly...
she always makes them horrible human beings i wonder if its the female biases against other women?
since Valeria the MC older sister is her insertion into the game probably she is a brunette and had to fight to get some male attention for what blondes always get for free (and i am not talking about dick... yeah ok that as well!)

Although funny part would be if she was blonde and is totally unaware of how men treat her and therefore she thinks that is how man look think and treat every girl... so she as a very strong blind spot and thinks blondes can behave that way and get away with all kind of shit...

she could be, she seems Scandinavian at least on how she writes and sees the world...

somewhat common, it's either bit older or much older (40-60) woman educating male mc.
thats what as always happened in hunter gatherer societies.... males death rate was extremely high and someone had to keep those 24 year old hags fed, since humans spent 90.000 years in hunter gatherer societies it might have sticked!

and ofc once the man as confidence he can get almost any woman (yes even ugly dudes if they have the confidence and money they can get any girl...), so the happy hormones of sex have to stick and get the dude hooked on a specific pussy(or select and confined group of pussies) or else he will be a wreaking ball on society since alpha leads the pack but he is not the pack and a society of alphas is a barbaric one not a civilized one!

i mean a pack to work needs every one including the specialized betas, but betas do not work for free so an out of control alpha grabing pussy right and left is the beginning of societal collapse!

what were we talking about again?
...Is this some sort of punishment game ? That's like the choice between pest and cholera.
If i was forced, i'd say Iris at least she doesn't look like a inked crackhead.

But why not make this more appealing, like from whom would u like to be teached Bella/Jade or Emily/Gabi

From what i remember Zoey didn't taught the MC, they both were new at it.
yes but she was the springing board to an arrogant and confident MC, without confidence even the charmed prince of snow white would be a dweeb... a very attractive dweeb but a dweeb none the less!

everyone bitches about the village bicycle but without her there are no alphas, its called paying your dues... to the fat ugly slut!
Iris is creepy as hell, I also hope she stays far away from Emily, too.
Iris was a lesbian who had just broken up with Laykin that was why she was so into the MC ... he was the rebound guy!
Also she was creepy because she had little to no experience with boys, only with girls!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes