hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
- Is this a common AVN trope? Young, inexperienced MC is taught/trained by a slightly older, more daring lady to become a ladykiller sex god?

- Who would you rather? INTERTWINED Iris or BADIK Zoey? Why?

View attachment 2012553
Zoey. I don't like Iris much and the long flashback with her is the reason why the last update was a bit of a disappointment for me. Why don't i like her? Well, she tries to kiss Alexis knowing she has a boyfriend (although she didn't know it was the MC) and later, sneaks into the room and watches Alexis and the MC having sex like a creep. I also get the feeling there's going to be some kind of threeway relationship with Erynn/Iris/MC if you're on her path which i don't really like the idea of.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
- Is this a common AVN trope? Young, inexperienced MC is taught/trained by a slightly older, more daring lady to become a ladykiller sex god?

2 games out of hundreds of thousands on this site.
You definitely must be on to something.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

View attachment 2012553
...Is this some sort of punishment game ? That's like the choice between pest and cholera.
If i was forced, i'd say Iris at least she doesn't look like a inked crackhead.

But why not make this more appealing, like from whom would u like to be teached Bella/Jade or Emily/Gabi

From what i remember Zoey didn't taught the MC, they both were new at it.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Zoey. I don't like Iris much and the long flashback with her is the reason why the last update was a bit of a disappointment for me. Why don't i like her? Well, she tries to kiss Alexis knowing she has a boyfriend (although she didn't know it was the MC) and later, sneaks into the room and watches Alexis and the MC having sex like a creep. I also get the feeling there's going to be some kind of threeway relationship with Erynn/Iris/MC if you're on her path which i don't really like the idea of.
Same for me, Zoey and it's not even close, can't wait to see what DPC has in store for her, although Zoey is the same age as BaDIK MC and as inexperienced at first, and depending if the MC bangs a couple of girls, very inexperienced up to Episode 9 cause she didn't have sex with anyone other than the MC.

But for Iris and Erynn, I have a feeling John might be Erynn's father, for some reasons, and I don't see Erynn as bisexual anyway.

Iris is creepy as hell, I also hope she stays far away from Emily, too.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Iris is creepy as hell, I also hope she stays far away from Emily, too.
Wouldn't have a problem with Em + Iris or Em + John. :p
Now you maybe think why not Melissa, No ... Just No. Mel belongs to my MC. (hopefully she will be reachable) :ROFLMAO:
Since Em is an unreachable Char anyway let her feel loved again. Feel passion again what has nothing todo with work. :D

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Wouldn't have a problem with Em + Iris or Em + John. :p
Now you maybe think why not Melissa, No ... Just No. Mel belongs to my MC. (hopefully she will be reachable) :ROFLMAO:
Since Em is an unreachable Char anyway let her feel loved again. Feel passion again what has nothing todo with work. :D
Oh I wouldn't have any problems with John and Emily though, since John is a father figure for the MC anyway and Emily seems to like him.

But Iris ? Nope, Emily was uncomfortable being 'groped' (kinda), then the MC just telling 'well she's like that'... wtf :LOL:

Reactions: mnotwoke

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I haven't followed that game this game so closely in the past. Have not played the game the last two updates, because I got spoiled by a unlucky post here regarding to Erryn. She and Lexi are my main focus in the game. Is there any news about the Erryn matter from Nyx to calm the waves leaked from discord or other sorces? Remove her like that - or just remove her - out of the game is for me a huge turn of. With Erryn out of the game and no new Lexi contentin the near future is atart to lose more and more the interest on this game. I just hope this changes soon.

Generally speaking the game looks more and more for me as a branching nightmare, I can image that some players don't like things like these. In addition, such a branching clusterfuck has a massive effect on the development time. Rendering the same scene an infinite number of times to cover all possibilities, the script and the testing alone...

Is it possible that the time between updates has increased drastically? No rant, I am just curious. Back in my patreon times Nyx has told that she want to release half updates(?) to reduce the waiting time, is this now a thing, or still wishfull thinking?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Have not played the game the last two updates, because I got spoiled by a unlucky post here regarding to Erryn. She and Lexi are my main focus in the game. Is there any news about the Erryn matter from Nyx to calm the waves leaked from discord or other sorces? Remove her like that - or just remove her - out of the game is for me a huge turn of. With Erryn out of the game and no new Lexi contentin the near future is atart to lose more and more the interest on this game. I just hope this changes soon.
Why should Erynn be removed from the game ? There is a cliffhanger in the last update yes, but chances of her being removed or dead are near zero.
Well yeah, Alexis is the one LI wich has more content than few others together, so her taking the backseat for a while is welcomed imo.

if erryn is out of the game,there 's no drama in at all,what is it about now?mc who can just get all the girls?
U can just ignore her in the Erynn/Ethan scene, or help her there and later in her apartment choose to not help her with the blackmail thing...u will have almost none of her drama, which makes the game more enjoyable imo.

Reactions: Mortarion

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I also get the feeling there's going to be some kind of threeway relationship with Erynn/Iris/MC if you're on her path which i don't really like the idea of.
Out of curiosity what gives you that feeling? Because I can't think of any details that hints to anything like that :unsure:
Besides, Nyx seems to be on a mission against threeways. She particularly enjoys crushing those dreams.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
but if you don't help her,isn't it also disadvantageous if you have something with alexis?
if you choose to ignore her and just pass by when ethan (was it the name? I forgot) slapped her, lexi calls you and instantly dumps you

Reactions: Sasanid

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Out of curiosity what gives you that feeling? Because I can't think of any details that hints to anything like that :unsure:
Besides, Nyx seems to be on a mission against threeways. She particularly enjoys crushing those dreams.
Well, we know Iris is bisexual and there wouldn't be much point of making her that way if Nyx didn't plan a throuple route or at least a threesome that involves her. Erynn seems like the obvious choice since Iris has a crush on her. But hey, maybe John is Erynn's father and this will just be another incest tease. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uriel ☁

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
if you choose to ignore her and just pass by when ethan (was it the name? I forgot) slapped her, lexi calls you and instantly dumps you
I think they were referring to when MC sees Erynn and Ethan in the cafe(?) after she texted to say that she was too busy to meet MC, when Erynn chases her you can choose to argue with her or ignore her, if you argue with her she'll explain the situation to MC and he can choose whether to help or not. I don't think ither opion effects relationship with Alexis.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes