Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Ok, so call me a damn idiot, but what does an Erynn/Iris/MC relationship has to do with incest? Neither one of the girls are MC's sister.
Let's just say some people, including me, think John could be Erynn father, so Iris would be her stepsister, thus the 'no incest'.

But I'll speak just for myself, that's just an assumption, like I also think Valeria might be the MC stepsister (but I really don't want to). Still, assumption.

And just from a character standpoint, I don't see Erynn as bisexual, and I don't see why it would end in a threesome anyway. And I don't like Iris, so yeah.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Let's just say some people, including me, think John could be Erynn father, so Iris would be her stepsister, thus the 'no incest'.

But I'll speak just for myself, that's just an assumption, like I also think Valeria might be the MC stepsister (but I really don't want to). Still, assumption.

And just from a character standpoint, I don't see Erynn as bisexual, and I don't see why it would end in a threesome anyway. And I don't like Iris, so yeah.
Make no mistake.
Females(including sisters) often threesomes without being intimate with eachother or into females at all.
Happens all the time so, one cannot call it 'incest' legitimately without Iris AND Erynn totally into eachother.

Ladies like to have fun as much as anyone else, doesn't mean their fully committed to same gender or more.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Make no mistake.
Females(including sisters) often threesomes without being intimate with eachother or into females at all.
Happens all the time so, one cannot call it 'incest' legitimately without Iris AND Erynn totally into eachother.

Ladies like to have fun as much as anyone else, doesn't mean their fully committed to same gender or more.
Hum, no, biological sisters having sex is the definition of incest.

And Nyx won't have anything to do with that.

And females often threesome without being intimate ?

That's a male fantasy dude, nothing else.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hum, no, biological sisters having sex is the definition of incest.

And Nyx won't have anything to do with that.

And females often threesome without being intimate ?

That's a male fantasy dude, nothing else.
Key word---> Threesome, is 3 people engaged in sexual activities.
Does not dictate each participant must have intimate sex with each other.
Have been tag-teamed by two females WITHOUT them doing ANYTHING to each other.

Many times first hand experience and yes, one time they were sisters i knew from school.
They were not Bi, gay and did nothing to each other.
This has NOTHING to do with Nyx, AT ALL.

No matter what anyone's "opinion is" or "is not", it's still a Threesome.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Key word---> Threesome, is 3 people engaged in sexual activities.
Does not dictate each participant must have intimate sex with each other.
Have been tag-teamed by two females WITHOUT them doing ANYTHING to each other.

Many times first hand experience and yes, one time they were sisters i knew from school.
They were not Bi, gay and did nothing to each other.
This has NOTHING to do with Nyx, AT ALL.

No matter what anyone's "opinion is" or "is not", it's still a Threesome.
Believe what you want.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Naaa it's still just a male fantasy, but keep believing what you want.

Have a nice day.
Get out and live it up a little.
Just because You haven't done it or not seen things happen with Your own eyes.
Does not mean others are not doing it and have been for years.

Enjoy Your Day. (y)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Get out and live it up a little.
Just because You have done it or not seen things happen with Your own eyes.
Does not mean others are not doing it and have been for years.

Enjoy Your Day. (y)
Trying to belittling me will not push your point, you know. I'm 42, I've had my fair share of experiences ;) just not with sisters, but honestly, I wouldn't have minded one bit if those girls were siblings or not.

See, I'm not against that, like at all, but Iris really is into Erynn, she said it herself. And of course it all depends IF both are stepsisters, something that some people, like myself, just assumes for now. If they're not, who knows, could happen, but there hasn't been any threesomes at all either so far, doesn't mean it won't happen, doesn't mean Erynn is or isn't into that, she doesn't strike me as one who would want that, she's just lovestruck with the MC, don't think she'd want to share him, but whatever, who knows.

And Patreon being what it is, the slightest mention of incest could compromise her account, and she'd had to work a lot just to create patches, we're in the 9th chapter, and no sister-sister or mother-son or mother-daughter or father-daughter happened, doubtful it will happen anytime soon.

That was my angle, Patreon is a bitch.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't think them being (maybe) sisters isn't so much of a problem, as Nyx seemingly against any group activities, be it a poly relationship with 2 of the girls or just a threesome :cautious:

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Trying to belittling me will not push your point, you know. I'm 42, I've had my fair share of experiences ;) just not with sisters, but honestly, I wouldn't have minded one bit if those girls were siblings or not.

See, I'm not against that, like at all, but Iris really is into Erynn, she said it herself. And of course it all depends IF both are stepsisters, something that some people, like myself, just assumes for now. If they're not, who knows, could happen, but there hasn't been any threesomes at all either so far, doesn't mean it won't happen, doesn't mean Erynn is or isn't into that, she doesn't strike me as one who would want that, she's just lovestruck with the MC, don't think she'd want to share him, but whatever, who knows.

And Patreon being what it is, the slightest mention of incest could compromise her account, and she'd had to work a lot just to create patches, we're in the 9th chapter, and no sister-sister or mother-son or mother-daughter or father-daughter happened, doubtful it will happen anytime soon.

That was my angle, Patreon is a bitch.
Trying to belittle You?
IF i was, much more would be said.
Example, for Your age You should ALREADY know it's NOT just some "male fantasy"(that in it's self is sexist).

For many of us it is---> every day life.
You don't grasp it and then play the prudish 'it's just a male fantasy' card.
Is not helping.

Bottom Line-----> Erynn and Iris would have to do things Intimately during a threesome.
And Be Into Each Other, period.

I'm not going to repeat things over and over for You.
Think what You choose.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I don't think them being (maybe) sisters isn't so much of a problem, as Nyx seemingly against any group activities, be it a poly relationship with 2 of the girls or just a threesome :cautious:
Honestly, I don't mind one bit, having a game nearer to reality (as far as AVN can be), relationship wise, is a nice change compared to all the other games.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i have another question. i have the game on my computer, but there is a bug. i was home and Cara showed up at the door, she is invited in and sits at sofa with mom, i get a phonecall from alexis and when i get back its Nikki in sofa??

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
i have another question. i have the game on my computer, but there is a bug. i was home and Cara showed up at the door, she is invited in and sits at sofa with mom, i get a phonecall from alexis and when i get back its Nikki in sofa??
I'm curious, is Your version 0.9.2 ?
Ask because i do recall seeing someone on this thread mentioning something similar.

barbatoscloud

Nov 10, 2019
people, I don’t understand something in the topic .. what kind of sucky chenaria is this?
here it all starts, after choosing etava, the photo shows 2 ways to choose .. if you choose 1, then you need to decide which one to break if even if I choose alexis, then the relationship with lily worsens and emili with other girls at school, too .. if you choose lily, then it doesn’t matter. .. but if you choose the 2nd option on the 1st photo, then I’ll waste all Alexis Lily Elena ... and what should I do with this typer?!
Here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
i always play under my own name,and always make the choices i would make in real life ,i never follow manuals.

Reactions: MrD812
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes