raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
since im quite new to this game i gotta ask, how long does it usually take between devs. updates? 3 months, 5? or more?
this last one ends with quite a cliffhanger...

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
since im quite new to this game i gotta ask, how long does it usually take between devs. updates? 3 months, 5? or more?
this last one ends with quite a cliffhanger...
It varies. Update 8 took about 8 months, Update 9 took nearly 5 but was smaller than update 8. The current one will take likely two more months. A little less if we´re lucky;)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
i dont think she seems that jealous with Elena, saw that with the threeway kiss.
Considering how jealous Layla gets, i don't see her being willing to share the MC with anyone, not even her best friend.
for a kiss she 's not jealous,but if she sees the mc with cara or nikki again she's jealous,if she sees him flirting with valeria she's jealous,and if she find out from alexis she'll be mad for sure ,so share,no.

Reactions: hysepReC

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
but i always chose the options with golden pointers which show the mod.. so i don't always have to choose them?! I have a game in English, but I don’t understand it.. here comes the rashitvat on the mod
you should always follow your own feeling,want alexis,take the best answers yourself,and go for her firmly.and don't always follow the mod.

Reactions: VOYEUR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but i always chose the options with golden pointers which show the mod.. so i don't always have to choose them?! I have a game in English, but I don’t understand it.. here comes the rashitvat on the mod
mod shows choices which give most points to all girls so if you are on elena path choose only options which give points to elena and if alexis or some1 else then those choices.

Reactions: soprano31

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
mod shows choices which give most points to all girls so if you are on elena path choose only options which give points to elena and if alexis or some1 else then those choices.
With some AVN's or adult-games using mods can(and are) beneficial for exploring different options/paths.
Choices seem straight forward for the most part of this AVN when it's how one would handle issues within sound reason.
Granted, there are several parts of this AVN ... may Not make sense AND just not what people do "IRL".

In any palythrough i recommend:
Consider origin, have patience or move on.
Save on choices, You'll thank Yourself later.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and nyrek

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
as I understand it, you need to score on the design in the game and you need to do what I plow myself wrong, right? then the question is what should be done so that after alexi and elena let the shiba fuck and not both of them at the end of the game? and how can you dabitsa something bigger with a liyla than selling a kiss :unsure:
I really want to help you but i just cant make out what your trying to say :unsure:

Maybe the walkthough can help you out.

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-9-2-nyx.53676/post-8174093

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well, that's the problem, that when I'm very aware, then at the end of Alexis. leyla and elenn throw mine .. why then wave this instructions if at the end of the mine they throw the coolest chicks in the game
you can't have elena and alexis, basically you need to play game x times and each time focus on 1 girl.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes