raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I'm curious, is Your version 0.9.2 ?
Ask because i do recall seeing someone on this thread mentioning something similar.
no it wasnt.. but found the patch..dont know why its posted under Android in the OP. wich makes me wonder, where is the link for android version?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
no it wasnt.. but found the patch..dont know why its posted under Android in the OP. wich makes me wonder, where is the link for android version?
Thank You and Sorry, i do not have any information as far Android versions for this AVN.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm..confused again.. i tried so hard not to kiss or do anything with cara after she visited, but now on the evening after shopping with her im suddenly sleeping with her and having sex in my bed?? the night before i slept in my moms bed...

Edit: never mind, found out i should just choose sleep on couch.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It will be interesting how the relationship with Elena develops, if u are on a Layla path :whistle:

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
This AVN needs an android version!!!! I'm missing last 2 updates!!! I gotta finish this game!!!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
people work like that, right? I take it the game is planned so whatever I do I'm losing the girl Alexis and some of them right? the thing is that .. no matter what I do, I come to sleep rasdavatsa .. so I’m interested in it and would it be so? :unsure: :unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(:(:cautious:
This isn't a harem game and as name of the game suggests all the girls are linked so if you try and fuck two of them at the same time it's likely they'll find out and dump you.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
and what should be done so that something interesting happens with leila? otherwise we really do what we kissed and he sometimes pawed her until she throws him no matter what I choose and for some reason she throws like Alexis and Elena .. I always choose the names of those choices that indicate with green color sometimes it just comes choose red if there is no other choice .. then why does it always end like this?
You need to tell her the truth when Elena asks you not to. The walkthrough mod doesn't highlight that choice for some reason (it says +1 Layla if you tell her the truth and +1 Elena if you don't) but if you don't it essentially closes her route.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
people work like that, right? I take it the game is planned so whatever I do I'm losing the girl Alexis and some of them right? the thing is that .. no matter what I do, I come to sleep rasdavatsa .. so I’m interested in it and would it be so? :unsure: :unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(:(:cautious:
It is entirely possible and quite easy to NOT lose Alexis. If you lose her, it's because of the choices you have made.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes