Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Progress Update - Episode 10

All Sunday scenes are finally finished and I'm more than halfway done with the first out of 4 Monday scenes.

That Sunday scene wasn't without issues though. I already mentioned a small problem in that scene with my "brilliant" explanation last time. There was another but I think I managed to mask it somehow. I made the end of the scene somewhat of a teaser. It will show you what might have happened if that scene would've been on Tuesday as originally planned and not Sunday. But some things can still change once everything is coded and I played through it a few times and see if it works or not.
I'm still having trouble creating evening and night scenes. I want them to be darker and more atmospheric but if I change the lighting, it is either too dark or something else feels off. Definitely something I need to work on but I don't have time to delve into it at the moment.

For the second Monday scene, I need to create a new character, and no, it's not a new love interest! I have an idea about what that person will look like but I'm not too sure yet. I'll also need a name. I'll probably make that person Hispanic. If you have any name suggestions (male and female), you can always put them in the comments.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I just played this game and IMO its one of the best renpy vns as it stands - I can't agree with many people's criticisms of too convoluted or 'too much like a soap opera' (gimme a break, this is in a genre where poorly translated japanese schoolgirl fantasy orgies are the norm-not that people arent entitled to their own tastes)

I thought the writing was fantastic, and the story wove along nicely, my only complaint was it was too short and ended!

Last page a guy debated using walkthroughs and I strongly agree for sake of exploring as much of the story as possible -

..Choices seem straight forward for the most part of this AVN when it's how one would handle issues within sound reason. Granted, there are several parts of this AVN ... may Not make sense AND just not what people do "IRL".
and this is is true for several segments here - like in real life, if you had the pizzeria meet with both Alexis and Layla, you would probably be more likely to salvage one of their relationships by being upfront, whereas being a skeezebag would work for a short bit if at all - but in game the honesty route basically kills both paths.... there are a few more instances like this in game.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
like in real life, if you had the pizzeria meet with both Alexis and Layla, you would probably be more likely to salvage one of their relationships by being upfront, whereas being a skeezebag would work for a short bit if at all - but in game the honesty route basically kills both paths.... there are a few more instances like this in game.
Didn't go those routes on my playthroughs but, for all intents and purposes.
Alexis was not upfront from very start and continued on that way.
Do another run to see it and see 'if' MC confronts her on it all proper. ;)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Didn't go those routes on my playthroughs but, for all intents and purposes.
Alexis was not upfront from very start and continued on that way.
Do another run to see it and see 'if' MC confronts her on it all proper. ;)
She wasn't upfront about knowing him from some half decade before and to her friend about her dating him.
There's a huge difference between that and two-timing her, it's like comparing jaywalking and murder lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She wasn't upfront about knowing him from some half decade before and to her friend about her dating him.
There's a huge difference between that and two-timing her, it's like comparing jaywalking and murder lol.
Yeah but if you play the split Alexis/Erynn path her story is actually quite sympathetic (or I found it so) how she was kinda the black sheep of the crowd who originally stood up for 13 year old MC, and it's implied she was always in the shadow of Erynn, the more popular girl - so it made sense to me how she was apprehensive to be more forthcoming.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
She manipulated Him, was not Honest from the start and with Erynn as well.
There is No justifying Anyone, especially Alexis.

Reactions: soprano31

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah but if you play the split Alexis/Erynn path her story is actually quite sympathetic (or I found it so) how she was kinda the black sheep of the crowd who originally stood up for 13 year old MC, and it's implied she was always in the shadow of Erynn, the more popular girl - so it made sense to me how she was apprehensive to be more forthcoming.
And if MC were to find he has a brother.
Has him as best man at MC & Lexis' wedding....
Would come to this at some point(play attachment): View attachment HorseRace.mp3

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Gotta love all the saints around here that has never been dishonest in their life pontificating about what Alexis did as unjustifiable on a pirate website. Hallelujah!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Gotta love all the saints around here that has never been dishonest in their life pontificating about what Alexis did as unjustifiable on a pirate website. Hallelujah!
It's not really about whether her dishonesty was right or wrong, it's about can you trust someone who isn't forthcoming about who they are? If you're okay with being someone who keeps secrets and important info about themselves from you, that's up to you, but others may not feel that way.

Reactions: MrD812

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
is there any differences from 9.1 to 9.2? the main download says 9.1. also mann that last scene, hope shes ok

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
So it takes a religious Nutt-Job or someone proclaiming innocence to know facts?
Get Over it :ROFLMAO:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Alexis is a peach. Most chicks would be pissed that some guy they used to know didn't recognize them or remember their name but she just rolled with it. I know I caught hell for it at the class reunion. It is almost always better to move into the future than to dwell on the past. Maybe she should have told Erynn but seriously, fuck that bitch. I hope blondie and the dumpster are very happy together.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
How exactly did she manipulate him?

I agree about the lack of honesty from her at the start, but the info she kept for herself was such a useless piece of trivia that I've a really hard time keeping any grudge over it. The fact that they knew each other when they were kids changes nothing about their current relation.

Erynn has a bigger reason to blame her, but that's between them and doesn't concern me.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes