Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Mr Navarro, the talent scout aka the guy the MC drinks with in the bar is:

1. Gabi's husband (100%), she has a picture of them together
  2. MC's father Santiago (very likely), since they look and behave very much alike (even Gabi thinks the MC reminds her of her husband)
  3. Valeria's father, since she treats him like he doesn't really matter on the track. She lost by a millisecond, he's someone who could get her into the MSU on an athletic scholarship, he notices her discomfort in Zach's arms and she just brushes him off. It's not a 100% match, but she certainly behaves like she knows him well.
Ahhh I never thought of those, that's a strong theory, and would certainly be consistent with other events in the game. Oh well, im not into the whole brother-sister thing, so as long as they add in a full Layla sex scene ill be happy as a clam.

Btw for those of you who haven't seen it, try a playthrough heavily focused on Layla, and never meet Alexis, and be cold to Erynn, I got the secret scene I never knew existed.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ahhh I never thought of those, that's a strong theory, and would certainly be consistent with other events in the game. Oh well, im not into the whole brother-sister thing, so as long as they add in a full Layla sex scene ill be happy as a clam.

Btw for those of you who haven't seen it, try a playthrough heavily focused on Layla, and never meet Alexis, and be cold to Erynn, I got the secret scene I never knew existed.
Do you mean the Alexis secret path?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
and be cold to Erynn
So You think MC was not cold enough to Erynn by going home, playing on the PC.
Instead of being a concerned acquaintance, neighbor, friend, companion(if nothing else).
Knowing of the trouble/danger she's in with Ethan, her profession as a model.

After what happen, at the Modeling event...... :unsure:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
So that begs the follow-up question - Does that mean Santiago got 2 girls pregnant at more or less the same time? Since MC & Valeria are in the same class they in theory should be more or less the same age, within a few months, no more than a year.
Yes, and that explains Santiago's reaction to Emily's pregnancy and his parents trying to get the MC aborted. He didn't just screw up, he screwed up big time.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yes, and that explains Santiago's reaction to Emily's pregnancy and his parents trying to get the MC aborted. He didn't just screw up, he screwed up big time.
Santiago's choices were not the best on a few perspectives and seems Emily made her share in that department.
Could have been quite an interesting story, had they hooked up officially and created a family together.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean the game has multiple scenes where you can creep on your mom, and one graphic scene of your mom having sex (albeit not with MC) You can't get mad at people for wanting the cookie after tasting the crumbs.
One man's cookie is another man's rancid prune juice. To each their own ;)

Zenitsu_19

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 1009446

Overview:
The story centers around you, a 18-year-old man who returns to his hometown after living with his dad for the past 5 years.
Discover what you left behind. Rekindle old friendships, start new relationships. Find out how all of them are "Intertwined"!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-04
Developer: Nyx Valeria/NyxVN - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.9.1): - MEGA -
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -
v0.9.1 Update only: - - -
Mac (v0.7): - - - MEGA
Others: Compressed* - Android - v0.9.2 Bugfix

Extras: Multi Mod - Walkthrough - Italian - German - Hungarian - Turkish - Brazil portuguese
Fan Signatures:
Rhykio thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 812910 View attachment 812917 View attachment 812920 View attachment 812912 View attachment 812916 View attachment 812925 View attachment 812921 View attachment 812913 View attachment 812919 View attachment 812918 View attachment 812924 View attachment 836003 View attachment 836004 View attachment 836006 View attachment 836005 View attachment 836002
Is there Incest ?

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there Incest ?
No. Closest is that you can get in a relationship with your choice of one of two girls who are about to become your stepsister because your father is about to marry their mother but they don't get married and it turns out he wasn't your father anyway.

Reactions: Zenitsu_19

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
The previews for this game is looking hella good so hopefully the game itself is too - but is v0.9.2 in the title a typo cause i only see links to 0.9.1?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes