nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
ah, yes, everything has to be written, reactions like not wanting to talk to her, read her letters, starting to fail in school, moving away don't matter. those just insinuate that he might have perhaps seen it as rejection, right?

Reactions: v1900

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
ah, yes, everything has to be written, reactions like not wanting to talk to her, read her letters, starting to fail in school, moving away don't matter. those just insinuate that he might have perhaps seen it as rejection, right?
Again, was upset thinking they were laughing at his proposal he ran away.
Was not an actual rejection involved 'From Erynn'.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
erynn not actually saying it is a technicality. she acted as if she did at that moment and his reactions show he took it like that.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I did not
my point which you do not keep getting is although she didn't reject him by actually saying it, everything that happened after that point shows that MC took it as a rejection, reacted as if it was a rejection and perceived it as a rejection for the next 5 years
and that's what mattered to him

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I did not
my point which you do not keep getting is although she didn't reject him by actually saying it, everything that happened after that point shows that MC took it as a rejection, reacted as if it was a rejectioned and perceived it as a rejection for the next 5 years
and that's what mattered to him
Assumption is not absolution.
He didn't take it as a rejection, he was upset from Thinking They were laughing At His Proposal.
What part of this is it difficult?

• Angry
Reactions: operamini

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Where is Progress Update?
I delayed it an extra hour for this comment.

Anyways, here ist the update:

Literally finished the first Monday scene yesterday. As of today, I'll start working on the 4th scene. Yeah, I skip the 2nd and 3rd for now since I still have to prepare some stuff before I can start working on those. Besides, the 4th one is the smallest of them all and shouldn't take too long to finish. Also, the 4th happens before the 3rd scene. "But hey, Val. Why not call it the 3rd scene then?" Well, I like to complicate things for myself!

Some people may have noticed that if you are on multiple paths, MC isn't really conflicted by "dating" multiple LIs. There are a few scenes, but not many. I wanted to put more stuff into the game but since there are so many possibilities, it would've been so much extra work. So I made the decision some time ago that MC just doesn't give a fuck. At least not on screen to make it simpler.

But I've put one of those scenes in here now, just to test it a bit. MC being conflicted about 2 girls and who to choose or just continue with both (for now). That decision will be up to the player though. There won't be too many of those like I said.

On a side note. The update is getting big. I'll show you a comparison.
Every episode has a total amount of renders (Those include animations and renders I have to make for photos and other stuff.) and story renders (Those are used for the script).

Episode 6 had 920 story renders
Episode 7 had 937 story renders
Episode 8 had 2369 story renders
Episode 9 had 1373 story renders
Episode 10 as of now has 1825 story renders

As you can see, it has much more than previous episodes and it's getting close to episode 8, which was by far the largest episode (yet). And that's why this episode takes longer than I wanted it to. But we're getting there!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I delayed it an extra hour for this comment.

Anyways, here ist the update:

" Also, the 4th happens before the 3rd scene. "But hey, Val. Why not call it the 3rd scene then?" Well, I like to complicate things for myself! "
Confirmation that Val is Nyx's in game avatar. Not sure if that makes it more or less likely that we'll get a lewd scene with her though.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
that was clear to me since the first time I've played the game and realized her RL name was val
I was fine with it while it was a cameo, I find things like directors having a scene as irrelevant characters in their own movies kinda cool
but this is getting ridiculous in the last few episodes

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
" Also, the 4th happens before the 3rd scene. "But hey, Val. Why not call it the 3rd scene then?" Well, I like to complicate things for myself! "
Confirmation that Val is Nyx's in game avatar. Not sure if that makes it more or less likely that we'll get a lewd scene with her though.
I want there to be a scene with Val but I got this feeling she ends up being your sister, and didn't Nyx's say awhile back something bad bad happen to her really hope i'm wrong on that

• Sad
Reactions: soprano31

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I gotta agree with the other guy that perception trumps intent in many relationship contexts.

IRL girls get mad at guys for stuff like this ALL THE TIME. (sometimes reasonably, sometimes not) - but the point is it's not always about whether someone is acting "objectively kind" or "objectively mean", it's about if they're considered how their actions/words will impact the other person they care about.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes