constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I gotta agree with the other guy that perception trumps intent in many relationship contexts.

IRL girls get mad at guys for stuff like this ALL THE TIME. (sometimes reasonably, sometimes not) - but the point is it's not always about whether someone is acting "objectively kind" or "objectively mean", it's about if they're considered how their actions/words will impact the other person they care about.
I don't understand this logic. So if you perceive someone is cheating, it doesn't matter if they actually aren't since "perception trumps intent?" I don't consider that rational behaviour. I understand that people aren't always rational when it comes to relationships, but that doesn't mean it should be that way.

Also don't agree that it only matters to who you care about. Like, if someone is nice to your family but is mean to everyone else, it only matters that they're nice to your family? So, if Alexis acted shitty to everyone, but as long as she's an angel to MC that's all that matters to you?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't understand this logic. So if you perceive someone is cheating, it doesn't matter if they actually aren't since "perception trumps intent?" I don't consider that rational behaviour. I understand that people aren't always rational when it comes to relationships, but that doesn't mean it should be that way.
To use your example, if someone perceives someone is cheating, it's usually for a reason. It may not be rational in that moment, but perhaps it is in the broader context. For example, perhaps a girlfriend gets real jealous of her boyfriend being around other girls and always accuses him of cheating, and lets assume he actually isn't. Where did that skewed perception come from? Are his behaviors suggesting something happening that actually isnt? Or, does she have a history of bad interactions that skews her perception this way? Personal relationships aren't It's not about "right" or "wrong", it's about the "why" people think the way they do. Or, said more simply, relationships don't work on a priori logic.

I should have clarified and said "if they've considered how their actions/words will impact the person who is receiving them, obviously, someone who's being mean to others has bad intentions, and should be responded to accordingly.

Moreover, in this game in the case that lead to this discussion - the misunderstanding was between someone with more social power and someone with less, and I'm generally biased towards the little guy (or girl), be it social power, economic power, whatever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900 and MrD812

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
To use your example, if someone perceives someone is cheating, it's usually for a reason. It may not be rational in that moment, but perhaps it is in the broader context. For example, perhaps a girlfriend gets real jealous of her boyfriend being around other girls and always accuses him of cheating, and lets assume he actually isn't. Where did that skewed perception come from? Are his behaviors suggesting something happening that actually isnt? Or, does she have a history of bad interactions that skews her perception this way? Personal relationships aren't It's not about "right" or "wrong", it's about the "why" people think the way they do. Or, said more simply, relationships don't work on a priori logic.

I should have clarified and said "if they've considered how their actions/words will impact the person who is receiving them, obviously, someone who's being mean to others has bad intentions, and should be responded to accordingly.

Moreover, in this game in the case that lead to this discussion - the misunderstanding was between someone with more social power and someone with less, and I'm generally biased towards the little guy (or girl), be it social power, economic power, whatever.
or... and hear me out... He/she is psychologically projecting on their partners how they act/values/morals!

which actually proves there is cheating if the projector bitch as a chance for it(i mean he might be an ugly dude or she can be a fatty so they do not cheat not for lack of will but due to lack of oportunittities)!

thus mentally creating in their subconcienst the general idea that someone is cheating and thus excusing themselves if the chances arise to do so, so thus by believing their partner is already cheating they are no more then finding excuses for when they inexorably do so!

Also if they say it 1st they remove the chance for their partners to call them out when they eventually do it!

to acuse someone of cheating without proof is nothing more then showing your hand, showing what are your morals and values, thus denying the chance for the other person to have "different" moral standards!
although if that is the case and the couple have divergent opinions on such topics they are a bad pair!

Reactions: MrD812

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hope next episode we can finally beat up "Nice Guy" Zach.
I dunno I think he just gets the short end of the stick, they're brutal towards him during the truth or dare, and he's intentionally written as a cringy character. For all his faults, when Valeria turned him down, he was pretty mature (until the track meet)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
•Zach, your best buddy in school
•Coach Mike
•Nathan, your friend in the flashbacks
•Dylan, the bartender
you father Andres your biodad Santiago for the FILF`s and ofc there is the 1st bitch for you to try on and learn, his name is E-Manual got it? for begginers...
Don't forget your nemesis Ethan too!
not sure the game is not planed for a rape scene and Ethan is unethical to do him except in rage and in fury for a true rape so...

Also Biker John come on those blue eyes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrD812

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I am confused.. is v0.9.2 a bug fix? Mega links are for v0.9.1 but the title says 9.2 and android version also has bugfix mentioned..? I checked the changelog but it only shows v7.?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes