Jul 22, 2022
Hey, so I just found out about this game today, and I'm absolutely in love with it.
How often do updates come out? When can we expect the next part?

Reactions: Sonny86

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Is the MC saying "minx" in VN's some sort of inside joke? The only people in real life who say it, have never touched a boob.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

I'm slowly getting a new favourite character. I absolutely love working on that 4th Monday scene. I'm not saying who it is yet, but for the people who aren't on that path, you're missing out. There's also a little more background info in there for that character.

I'm almost done though with that scene. I think 2-3 more days at most. Then I'll jump to scene 3 and leave number 2 for last.

I have a question about certain choices. There are already a few examples of those in-game, but I don't know if I should continue putting them in there or not. Here's an example:

MC has the option to peek or not and when he does, it will give negative points to a certain character. The issue I'm having is that you can easily just choose to peek, look at the renders, scroll back and choose the other option. Which I think most people do. That way you still got to see the juice whilst having no negative impact.

But if you enjoy those kinds of scenes, I'll still include them. It's up to you.

The thing I can do is to remove the negative points for that choice at that moment and maybe have it impact at a later stage where you'll then lose the points or even gain points. But not in all occasions.

Just a heads up. I'm doing that already for other choices. Sometimes giving you points and later you'll lose them and more, meaning the "negative" route was actually the better one to pick. Yes, I'm mean, I know. So don't just follow a walkthrough or mod blindly, trust your gut in some situations!

Anyway. Tell me what you think.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I don't understand this logic. So if you perceive someone is cheating, it doesn't matter if they actually aren't since "perception trumps intent?" I don't consider that rational behaviour. I understand that people aren't always rational when it comes to relationships, but that doesn't mean it should be that way.

Also don't agree that it only matters to who you care about. Like, if someone is nice to your family but is mean to everyone else, it only matters that they're nice to your family? So, if Alexis acted shitty to everyone, but as long as she's an angel to MC that's all that matters to you?
I mean a couple of women I've dated have thought I was cheating on them because I had to work a bunch of overtime. One told everyone I was cheating on her until she said something to someone I work with and they told her all of us were working massive overtime then tried to back peddle. The other immediately went over to the house of a guy that was trying to get in her pants for months and slept with him. The first tried to blame me for telling her exactly where I was (weird, I know) and the second one cried.......a lot.....in the middle of a street. People will take how they feel with very little proof and jump the gun.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
After these last pages of discussion, I doubted my own recollection of events. I remember biting the bullet some time ago after inquiring about the game, but never did get far into the game because the MC is just an idiot. Erynn being Erynn did not help either. As far as I remembered there was an actual rejection, but some said that other characters have a different version. So I got up to date with this version.

I read the last few pages and I have to say that there is an actual objective rejection from Erynn. There is no perception argument to be had. Even considering that every character and her grandma has a different version in the VN. It is shown that Erynn took the flower, then it is shown that she didn't. Even if she did, she just said to Ethan not to laugh in the best version of events. The point is that she never says anything to the MC. She keeping quiet is a defacto rejection.

It starts with the most basic thing, the definition: .

"1a: to refuse to accept, consider, submit to, take for some purpose, or use
b: to refuse to hear, receive, or admit :"

Note that nowhere does it says that it has to be a verbal response. If I ask something from someone face to face and I get no response, it is a rejection by definition. In the best version of events, it could be argued that she did took the flower, but the flower is not in itself the declaration. For example, if someone tries to bribe you offering a gift, you take the gift but never verbally respond and never do what was asked of you, then you just accepted a gift, and no one can say you accepted a bribe.

I'll go further still. .

"Social psychologists study real, imagined, and implied rejection in a variety of forms and contexts. Explicit rejection, exclusion, and ostracism are different kinds of rejection than can occur within groups or dyadic relationships of a romantic or platonic nature."

Implied rejection is exactly what I gave as an example. Example, I don't explicitly reject but never give a response, it is as simple as that. This has actual uses in interpersonal and legal relations and these uses commonly boil down to saving face or covering your own ass.

Now you are saying, V1900 you are just pulling stuff out of your ass!

Well, there is this concept of avoiding obligations, lets limit the scope to obligations I accrue on myself by just talking. If I say that I will pay for the soda of the person in front of me at the store, I just assigned an obligation on myself. What is the fastest most efficient way of avoiding it? To just shut up in the first place. This is also a way of avoiding a fuck up in an interpersonal relation. Age old tactic, I am never wrong because I never do anything.

"Sometimes avoidance occurs on the physical plane: the person abandons his family or job, but other times he hides behind indifference and silence. In those cases, the person is present, but avoids talking about the issue, usually keeping silent."

Going back to implied rejection. Why did she implicitly rejected the declaration? Erynn did in fact rejected the MC, but she did not say so verbally as to avoid being morally bound/obliged to explain herself either to her friends or the MC. Morally bound just means being bound by what is "right according to the code of behavior of a particular society", if I ask about something to someone, face to face, it is expected as a right behavior to at least get an "I don't know" in response.

So Erynn's implied rejection is for the purpose of avoiding any possibility of an obligation/moral bind of having to explain herself to her friends if they questioned her. She did not want to explain why she is involved with this weird kid, simple as that. Now some would say she has no obligation to explain herself, indeed she doesn't, no one can make her do anything, but she chooses not to adhere to that expected right behavior, she made an ethic decision that is right for her, but she also has to accept the causal effects. There is no right or wrong here it's just about making choices and owning them, consider this: .

Skip time and now any argument saying she did not reject him rings like a white knight tripping over himself in real life or in the VN. I get that the drama and misunderstandings in this VN are its bread and butter, but damn trying to spin this shit as not being a rejection goes against a whole body of scientific study.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes