MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, Erynn rejected being MC's girlfriend at the time. That doesn't mean she dislikes him or didn't have feelings for him. Rejecting being his girlfriend doesn't equate to rejecting him entirely.
Please indulge us, show us "Erynn rejected being MC's girlfriend"..... just for the record.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Please indulge us, show us "Erynn rejected being MC's girlfriend"..... just for the record.
Do we have to go over the same ground again? It's obvious from what we know now that Erynn didn't reject MC. However that IS how the MC saw it from his memory of what happened. Obviously when discussing the situation it is seen through MC's eyes, and whether he was right or wrong at the time he decided to fuck Alexis on the plane (if he does on the playthrough you're playing at this point), Alexis also knows that MC sees it as Erynn rejecting him because he's just told her the story.

Alexis knows the truth at this point (MC doesn't) so she had the choice of telling MC (and potentially not have a chance with him because he's obviously still hung up on Erynn) or not telling him and taking potentially her only chance to get him.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Do we have to go over the same ground again? It's obvious from what we know now that Erynn didn't reject MC. However that IS how the MC saw it from his memory of what happened. Obviously when discussing the situation it is seen through MC's eyes, and whether he was right or wrong at the time he decided to fuck Alexis on the plane (if he does on the playthrough you're playing at this point), Alexis also knows that MC sees it as Erynn rejecting him because he's just told her the story.

Alexis knows the truth at this point (MC doesn't) so she had the choice of telling MC (and potentially not have a chance with him because he's obviously still hung up on Erynn) or not telling him and taking potentially her only chance to get him.
Show us the screenshot "However that IS how the MC saw it from his memory of what happened ".
I can provide screenshots of "How He Remembered it'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Show us the screenshot "However that IS how the MC saw it from his memory of what happened ".
I can provide screenshots of "How He Remembered it'.
"She made me the joke" and "I hated her for it". If those two phrases don't indicate that MC saw it as rejection then I don't know what would. Yes, he could've waited for an answer but in his young mind her answer had already been given by her laughter. He was wrong but there's no question that he believed she had rejected him.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
"She made me the joke" and "I hated her for it". If those two phrases don't indicate that MC saw it as rejection then I don't know what would. Yes, he could've waited for an answer but in his young mind her answer had already been given by her laughter. He was wrong but there's no question that he believed she had rejected him.
Again, show us 'where' it says Exactly............ what You propose.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Again, show us 'where' it says Exactly............ what You propose.
I just did. MC declares his love for Erynn. As far as MC sees it Erynn made him into a joke for doing it and he hated her for doing that. As far as he could see that was her whole reaction to his declaration and he saw that as a rejection (as anyone would). You don't need the words "I reject you" for MC to see it as a rejection.

If you went up to girl and asked for her phone number and she laughed at you for it would you stick around to see if she would still give you her number?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I just did. MC declares his love for Erynn. As far as MC sees it Erynn made him into a joke for doing it and he hated her for doing that. As far as he could see that was her whole reaction to his declaration and he saw that as a rejection (as anyone would). You don't need the words "I reject you" for MC to see it as a rejection.

If you went up to girl and asked for her phone number and she laughed at you for it would you stick around to see if she would still give you her number?
No, You did Not.
He got Pist Off, thinking He was laughed at.
Didn't need to be rejected at that point.

At that point, rejection was not even part of the story AT ALL.

That is Fact, not opinion.
Proven by screenshots.
Show us 'where' it is Not.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No, You did Not.
He got Pist Off, thinking He was laughed at.
Didn't need to be rejected at that point.

At that point, rejection was not even part of the story AT ALL.

That is Fact, not opinion.
Proven by screenshots.
Show us 'where' it is Not.
Indeed it's opinion not fact however it is MC's opinion and it is MC's opinion that matters. I really don't understand how you are not getting this?

Again if you asked a girl out and she made you a joke about it would you still stick around for an answer and probably further humiliation? I wouldn't, I'd take that as a rejection exactly as MC did.

The problem is we now know the facts and that Erynn was laughing at something else and you're letting that influence this debate, that has nothing to do with this debate because at the time of deciding to fuck Alexis we don't have access to this information.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Show it to us all.... SHOW IT.
"She made me the joke" "I hated her for it".

Either you're trolling or you don't understand the above two statements, which were in your own screenshots. Either way this discussion is over and you're going on the ignore list.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
"She made me the joke" "I hated her for it".

Either you're trolling or you don't understand the above two statements, which were in your own screenshots. Either way this discussion is over and you're going on the ignore list.
Rejection was not "his opinion" regardless if it is Yours, mine or any readers here.
Was never written into the story And no part of that was even needed in writing the story.
Perhaps You can suggest to the author(Nyx), to re-write it to BE his opinion.

The troll card is pretty weak, that is MY opinion.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
no team alexis or erynn for me!! no female drama or whining on my head. layla?also had to make the choice between her of her sister,so no. give me the dominant confident women like nikki and valeria!! :love: with a touch of tori and gabi on the side(hopefully valeria is not her daughter or mc's sister);)

Reactions: Jacey.ci
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes