Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Plot twist, MC's mom aint his mom. Hes adopted.. Guaranteeeeeeeeeed
Guaranteed to be wrong indeed.

Eh knowing this game, she probably was pregnant with Erynn as surogate for Melissa and MC was a throw in at the hospital..
That would require some convoluted time travel + memory wipe, as Emily was already pregnant with MC when she met Melissa for the first time.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Better question is, "What kind of mother let her beloved, only child left and live few years with someone who she hate and isn't dad of her child?" sorry but this is clearly nonsense... I know, it's game only. :unsure::p
MC became a cunt after Erynn "rejected" him. Also there's nothing to say she didn't have a good relationship with his "father" until he punched MC. The "father" had promised to look after MC as his own son as long as MC was never told the truth. That arrangement isn't that nonsensical.

Reactions: operamini

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
MC became a cunt after Erynn "rejected" him. Also there's nothing to say she didn't have a good relationship with his "father" until he punched MC. The "father" had promised to look after MC as his own son as long as MC was never told the truth. That arrangement isn't that nonsensical.
Can You show us 'where' Erynn "rejected" MC?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
if one perceives it as such, then that's what actually matters

it was rejection in MC's eyes for all those years

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
if one perceives it as such, then that's what actually matters

it was rejection in MC's eyes for all those years
He thought she and they were laughing at his proposal, when in fact that was not the case.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
yeah. 5 years later when he finds out.
at that point, that's what happened in MCs eyes. and that's how he perceived it for the next 5 years. that's the fact and the case for him during that period.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not what i asked, You either can or cannot.
In the same reply I put rejected and father in speech marks, that indicates that it was how it seemed at the time even though we now know Erynn didn't reject MC and his father was not actually his father. If you can't understand the concept that perceptions change over time then I don't know how to respond to someone who can't understand that simple concept.

Reactions: Sasanid

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
yeah. 5 years later when he finds out.
at that point, that's what happened in MCs eyes. and that's how he perceived it for the next 5 years. that's the fact and the case for him during that period.
He got upset thinking they were laughing at him, she didn't reject him.
Case and point.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
In the same reply I put rejected and father in speech marks, that indicates that it was how it seemed at the time even though we now know Erynn didn't reject MC and his father was not actually his father. If you can't understand the concept that perceptions change over time then I don't know how to respond to someone who can't understand that simple concept.
If You cannot comprehend the difference of Absolute vs Speculation, then don't say "she rejected him" as fact.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes