Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is it like that though if you dont mind me asking? Are they set up for a 2nd game with a second protagonist? Boggles my mind, those two are like in a different league than the rest of the cast.
Teasing is good enough though. Not sure if id be interested in anyone else...Iris or Tori maybe, but they dont really get much screen time.
I can't remember the entire story but Nyx doesn't want to add any incest. Can't remember the reasoning but I don't think she's into it and she wasn't going to risk her Patreon anyway so Emily was never going to be a love interest. With Mel being her bestie and Erynn's mom she wouldn't go there anyway.

As far as I remember the teasing with Emily started to troll the people demanding incest and it seems like Nyx had fun with that and kept it up.

The plan was always to set her up with someone, at that time a few of us thought it would probably be MC's bio dad, we know now it's John.

I don't know what the plan is with Mel yet or even if there is one but I do know there are no plans for her to be a love interest. Same with Adriana, I know some have asked about her but not only is she already married and no intentions of getting a divorced she's also the principal and that would kill her career.

Milf wise it seems only Gabi is available.

Going back to Mel though, while she will never be a full time love interest it is possible she may get a scene or 2 not in dream land but that's not a deffinite thing so don't quote me on that.

13G is too much to download every time can you make and update files we can replace every update ??
Dev doesn't come here anymore but I don't think that is in the works to happen, at least I haven't heard if she plans to make update only options.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
regarding mom: his kid got his heart broken by blondie when she gave that flower. started acting like a rebel and what she does? pack his shit and send him with not dad. when the kid comes home the first thing she does is start fucking around again with whatshername. i really dislike those characters. when the fuck nikki comes back to the history
She sent him to live with Andres because MC listens to him, she thought it was for the best if he had male influence to get him through it.

Also she still hasn't fucked Mel since college. It was one kiss, while drunk and remembering old times.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
12 GB per v.0.1 is a world new record? I don't care about the disk space but in that case I do really hope for the best animations.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
i agree he should have told him when he was 18 but at that point mc is living with him and he is a more active role in raising him than emily did at that point he likely actually thinks of himself as his true father and would only bring problems to say otherwise. Also how can you blame him for not liking the fact his wife starts spending time with the guy whos kid you have been raising would definatly have me thinking what is going on.
At what point was Emily with Santi while 'married' to Andre?<-- Zero
Emily didn't know till after they stared dating she was with child(MC).
When she told him, Andre said FUCK THIS and stormed off.

Things were ended between Emily and Andre till he came to his senses and showed up at her dorm(Mel answers the door there).

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I don't really care about Erynn that much because I focus on her mother that apparently I will never have her lol. But I understand this. Erynn was supposed to be a LI then after 10 episodes and all this wait, MC couldn't have anything going on with Erynn but a friendzoned relationship and now he was forced to watch another girl go after Erynn while the only thing he can do is watch lol.
I am pretty sure Erynn will turn Iris down though. I think Erynn also has feelings for MC and I don't think she is in a place to have a relationship with anyone right now. Also, we saw that Iris heard their conversation. I don't think she will just jump on Erynn after finding out all that and she will even do something crazy in order to help Erynn. So even though your penis might have shrunk in a freezer waiting for Erynn, don't dispair. Things might turn out well for you.
MC and Erynn got hot and heavy Intimately episodes ago(their is no mistaking their feelings/standpoint no more Back Then).
Fact that their not significant others/couple as is the '3 steps forward, 5 steps backward' pattern of writing.
It's beyond EP 3- EP 5 & 7, time to move on already.

EDIT: ps, Aprciate Your positive outlook and for the record, Emily is one of the Hottest characters in the whole AVN( still, past due to move on).

Last edited:
Reactions: Olsens.M

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
12 GB per v.0.1 is a world new record? I don't care about the disk space but in that case I do really hope for the best animations.
I think I'm the exact opposite, I see a game with <1GB i think ugggggghhhh not another "alpha teaser demo" packaged as a "game". I see a game >5GB i think Hell yeah I may hate it or love it but at least there's a lot here!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Alright guys so i finished my written WT for this game. I tested it from the beginig to Episode 10 for Erynn, Lexi and Nikki and worked well at least for me. Some notifications In this WT you'll notice that there are several options that are exactly the same. That all depends on your choices. Certain choices will give you different results as you already know. Points are in different colors. There is new Visit Point available only if you are on Cara or Nikki routes. Not sure if they count as regular point so i painted them just in case with purple. But i'm sure you'll figure it out. Again if you notice some mistakes form my part apologies and please feel free to correct my errors and reupload WT here.

AlliedWar

Nov 19, 2021
How do i get the Gabi scene in episode 10? I have the first and the second scene with here when we are at camp but it dosent show up in episode 10?

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Alright guys so i finished my written WT for this game. I tested it from the beginig to Episode 10 for Erynn, Lexi and Nikki and worked well at least for me. Some notifications In this WT you'll notice that there are several options that are exactly the same. That all depends on your choices. Certain choices will give you different results as you already know. Points are in different colors. There is new Visit Point available only if you are on Cara or Nikki routes. Not sure if they count as regular point so i painted them just in case with purple. But i'm sure you'll figure it out. Again if you notice some mistakes form my part apologies and please feel free to correct my errors and reupload WT here.
Appreciate the hard work. But still erynn is miiiiine. My precious..bfahahah

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
How do i get the Gabi scene in episode 10? I have the first and the second scene with here when we are at camp but it dosent show up in episode 10?
dunno what to say man, just yesterday I did a quick pure Gabi play through (no other LI), had the two scenes with her (drunken one and at camp), and then you run into her in chapter 10 automatically and you can have the scene with her

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes