goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Okay, here.

View attachment 2150400

She never cheated.

She broke up with Andres then and that's when the thing happened with Mel.

Emily didn't cheat on anyone. Stop twisting the story.

I never said raising him made him a bad guy, I said lying to him didn't make him the good guy nor did how he treated Emily.
if i was in andres position(which i wouldnt be way to much drama) i wouldnt want santi near my family either tbh he lost the right to be the mc's father when he abondoned him. If im the mc id rather think andres was my father than some deadbeat who left did he go about it the right way probably not but i think he did what he did with good intentions

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if i was in andres position(which i wouldnt be way to much drama) i wouldnt want santi near my family either tbh he lost the right to be the mc's father when he abondoned him. If im the mc id rather think andres was my father than some deadbeat who left did he go about it the right way probably not but i think he did what he did with good intentions
He did raise him and did do a good job. It's not really his call to keep Santi away, that's the MC's decision or at least should have been. He should have been told at least on his 18th.

He also messed up with how he treated Emily. He's not exactly got a good track record with how he treats his women considering he's lost 2 in the span of this game and both of them ended on bad terms aimed at him.

He did do good raising the MC, i'll give him credit for that.

Main point of my rants at the other guy was his blaming Emily for everything. Can be argued she played her part in their fights but she didn't cheat and she was single when she got pregnant and slept with Mel.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
He did raise him and did do a good job. It's not really his call to keep Santi away, that's the MC's decision or at least should have been. He should have been told at least on his 18th.

He also messed up with how he treated Emily. He's not exactly got a good track record with how he treats his women considering he's lost 2 in the span of this game and both of them ended on bad terms aimed at him.

He did do good raising the MC, i'll give him credit for that.

Main point of my rants at the other guy was his blaming Emily for everything. Can be argued she played her part in their fights but she didn't cheat and she was single when she got pregnant and slept with Mel.
i agree he should have told him when he was 18 but at that point mc is living with him and he is a more active role in raising him than emily did at that point he likely actually thinks of himself as his true father and would only bring problems to say otherwise. Also how can you blame him for not liking the fact his wife starts spending time with the guy whos kid you have been raising would definatly have me thinking what is going on.

Reactions: WastedEfforts

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey hey now. She is mine . Hands off boys .my precious. Ihihih ohoho. Anyways how's the update? Haven't play it yet.
Right now i only managed to play Erynn and Melissa routes so it's just fine. Melissa keeps getting some nightmares but i'll let you figure it out. Also i'm working on written wt and i'm expecting it to be completed today.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Trojaner

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
She broke up with Andres and slept with Santi, then slept with Mel before telling Santi she was pregnant with his kid who ten bailed on her.

Andres didn't come back onto the scene until later.

She didn't cheat on anyone.

She had broke up with Andres when she slept with Mel and that only happened once during their college days on that party night.

And yes, he did lie. He made out he was the MC's dad when he wasn't and told Emily she wasn't allowed to tell him the truth.

Emily never cheated on him.
If i remember correctly Emily went on a mitting with Santi, probably to talk about MC, while she was married with Andres. Now this doesn't automatichaly say she cheated but why didn't she braught Andres with her? If you knew that your wife is having mitting with her ex with whom she have a child what would you think? I do understand that they nead to talk about MCs future, that these mittings are necesary but still she shouldn't go alone.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's young, dumb, loose and had to settle for another guy, because her baby daddy bailed on her. Not exactly trustworty material.
She had sex while single and then married a guy that proposed to her so what exactly did she do that was untrustworthy?

She also owns her own successful business, so ... dumb?

Also only ever slept with 2 guys and 1 woman ... not exactly loose.

You guys love twisting this to try and make her the bad guy in your little agenda.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She had sex while single and then married a guy that proposed to her so what exactly did she do that was untrustworthy?.....
In a vacuum, nothing.

But in the context of not staying with the more attractive guy because he left her and settling down with the other guy, there's always gonna be resentment from the male perspective towards her for not seeing him as #1.

Is it fair? Not really.

Should he (and male players) feel resentment even though she's with him instead of the other guy? Probably not.

But he does, and they will. Chalk it up to the male psyche, we all want to be viewed as the hero in the woman's story, and get bitter when we're not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In a vacuum, nothing.

But in the context of not staying with the more attractive guy who left her and settling down with the other guy, there's always gonna be resentment from the male perspective towards her for not seeing him as #1.

Is it fair? Not really.

Should he (and male players) feel resentment even though she's with him instead of the other guy? Probably not.

But he does, and they will. Chalk it up to the male psyche, we all want to be viewed as the hero in the woman's story, and get bitter when we're not.
I could understand, not really but kinda, if Andres was the MC but he isn't so they are getting bitter over someone they have no attachment to.

All the while raging and putting down the mother of the guy they are controlling.

It's a bit weird.

Reactions: TerseHopefulDjinn

Hitsu Kaito

Jun 27, 2021
sorry for the question
but is there any way to do the Valeria Route without cheating and cheating?
Yes, you can and she's my canon route
Just don't go for anyone point and stay friendly expect Val
You can check my save out begin at the end chap 9.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bassio

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I could understand, not really but kinda, if Andres was the MC but he isn't so they are getting bitter over someone they have no attachment to.

All the while raging and putting down the mother of the guy they are controlling.

It's a bit weird.
i mean it would be unfair to place blame on andres without looking at mistakes emily made as well which imo outweigh his. At the end of the day its pretty minor to me. At the end of the day i just hope that once santi enters the story as mc blood father we get the option to tell him to fuck off.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
She had sex while single and then married a guy that proposed to her so what exactly did she do that was untrustworthy?

She also owns her own successful business, so ... dumb?

Also only ever slept with 2 guys and 1 woman ... not exactly loose.

You guys love twisting this to try and make her the bad guy in your little agenda.
I'm talking about 18y.o. Emily, who's smart enough to get preggers in Hschool and with no stable relationship. She also settled for simp, and it's not some secret. Emily had no feelings for Andreas and still has feelings for her baby daddy. If Santi told her to divorce Andre, so that he would pick her up, she would do so and you know it.

There's no agenda here and Emily is not a bad person. She's young, hot and stupid, and has trouble using contraceptives. We are plagued with Emily's in real life and their children pay the price.

• Angry

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
really convenient that when mc mom got dumped by the other dude already pregnant she started dating andre. and when she got into a fight with the dude she fucked the nosy neighbour. really makes u think
what neighbor are you talking about she never fucker her neighbor as far as i remember unless you kmean melissa but except the one time in school they never did it again im pretty sure.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes