SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Nothing is going to happen with Melissa.
Oh it will likely happen, the tension is there, we've seen it. If Nyx botches and trolls us though by making it never happen though... WASTED POTENTIAL and 0 Stars for this game, TRULY.

But other topics aside: Thanks to some idiots here assuming that Rachel is the dead one is more of an unknown. Yes, Brooke's comment is indeed suspicious and perhaps is foreshadowing of sorts, however that would be a bit on the nose and too simple for this game that is more mind fuckery than logic.

Honestly do hope for a Throuple of sorts or something to that effect with Layla/Val-Elena in the future. Though given Nyx history and semi shitty choice logic... Get the feeling it will likely be a forced 'CAN ONLY PICK ONE' at some point, even if you play your cards right.

All in all, liked the update, more so Vally lovey.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so this get better or?
i really dont want to watch the friend mom telling me how much of a lesbian ho mc mother was at college and how she cuck andres
Neither of them are LI's so it doesn't really matter.

you know your writing fails when you are more simpathetic to andres than your mom or her "friend" hope we can patch up things with the old man
Yeah, the old man that lied about being MC's dad all his life then hit him after cheating on his new woman. Blamed Emily for all his own insecurities and verbally abused her for nothing.

What a guy.

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
out of curiosity and just want to make sure (before i change my playthrough) but can you pursue valeria (only) while not being in other girl's route?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the mom got with the dude being pregnant with another man baby. being pregnat with that baby she partied her ass off and even cheated with melissa.
Andres made the choice to get with her while she was pregnant, she didn't lie about it. He made her lie about who MC's dad was.

She wasn't with Andres when she slept with Mel, he wasn't around then. She was on the outs with Santi at the time. She was also drinking coke when she went to the club, not alcohol.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Neither of them are LI's so it doesn't really matter.

Yeah, the old man that lied about being MC's dad all his life then hit him after cheating on his new woman. Blamed Emily for all his own insecurities and verbally abused her for nothing.

What a guy.

You've got some kinda twisted moral compass.
how does him treating the mc like he was his real son make it to reasons hes a bad guy kind of agree with the other guy seems the mother was in a relationship hoed around and got pregnant and he still tried to make it work

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how does him treating the mc like he was his real son make it to reasons hes a bad guy kind of agree with the other guy seems the mother was in a relationship hoed around and got pregnant and he still tried to make it work
He lied about being his dad. Doesn't matter how he treats him, he lied to him for 18 years.

Also, how does constantly verbally abusing her and accusing her of cheating when she wasn't classed as "making it work"?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Andres made the choice to get with her while she was pregnant, she didn't lie about it. He made her lie about who MC's dad was.

She wasn't with Andres when she slept with Mel, he wasn't around then. She was on the outs with Santi at the time. She was also drinking coke when she went to the club, not alcohol.
she definatly had some kind of relationship with andres before the flashback started and if i remember it made it seem like it was a she got back with her ex thing and got pregnant from it

Reactions: johndoe19
Aug 6, 2017
He lied about being his dad. Doesn't matter how he treats him, he lied to him for 18 years.

Also, how does constantly verbally abusing her and accusing her of cheating when she wasn't classed as "making it work"?
are you stupid or something? he didnt lie. he took another man son and raised as his kid. what he got in return? his wife cheated on him with the neighbour and
went to his ex the moment he showed up again

she definatly had some kind of relationship with andres before the flashback started and if i remember it made it seem like it was a she got back with her ex thing and got pregnant from it
at the flashback he just found out that his girlfriend was already pregnant with MC. adding insult to injury the noisy neighbout but in in a conversation she had no part in the first place. and then they cuck mc adopted dad. hell this is an angelica´s temptations level of shitting on some dude

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She broke up with Andres and slept with Santi, then slept with Mel before telling Santi she was pregnant with his kid who ten bailed on her.

Andres didn't come back onto the scene until later.

are you stupid or something? he didnt lie. he took another man son and raised as his kid. what he got in return? his wife cheated on him with the neighbour and went to his ex the moment he showed up again
She didn't cheat on anyone.

She had broke up with Andres when she slept with Mel and that only happened once during their college days on that party night.

And yes, he did lie. He made out he was the MC's dad when he wasn't and told Emily she wasn't allowed to tell him the truth.

Emily never cheated on him.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
She broke up with Andres and slept with Santi, then slept with Mel before telling Santi she was pregnant with his kid who ten bailed on her.

Andres didn't come back onto the scene until later.
its been a while since i played that part so maybe im remembering the details wrong its just odd that stepping up for the mc and emily to help her raise the kid makes him a bad guy. At that point blood is the only thing that ties santi to mc he stepped up when his real deadbeat dad left to me he is more a dad to the mc than santi then santi comes back and the mother starts to visit him like that should be fine too. Until the wedding with his new girl and all that happened there andres went above and beyond. If i was ever in a situation like that irl i certainly changes my opinion on the mother she made shit choices anytime the opportunity cane up.

Aug 6, 2017
its been a while since i played that part so maybe im remembering the details wrong its just odd that stepping up for the mc and emily to help her raise the kid makes him a bad guy. At that point blood is the only thing that ties santi to mc he stepped up when his real deadbeat dad left to me he is more a dad to the mc than santi then santi comes back and the mother starts to visit him like that should be fine too. Until the wedding with his new girl and all that happened there andres went above and beyond. If i was ever in a situation like that irl i certainly changes my opinion on the mother she made shit choices anytime the opportunity cane up.
im legit playing the game at this moment. the first flashback is legit mc mom and stepdad fighting because she told him she was pregnant with the other asshole and neighbour buts in

Reactions: johndoe19

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
im legit playing the game at this moment. the first flashback is legit mc mom and stepdad fighting because she told him she was pregnant with the other asshole and neighbour buts in
Okay, here.

emily.jpg

She never cheated.

She broke up with Andres then and that's when the thing happened with Mel.

Emily didn't cheat on anyone. Stop twisting the story.

I never said raising him made him a bad guy, I said lying to him didn't make him the good guy nor did how he treated Emily.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes