soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Episode 10 is actually quite good. I managed to play Erynn route only. And boy i'm glad Erynn isn't the girls at trash bin. It seams it's Rachel. I do like where this story is going. Emily hooking up with John. Possibility that Erynn and Iris are stepsisters. What am i saying they probably are, just need Nyx confirmation. And Melissa, boy i laughed hard of her nightmares banging MC. And also a little glimpse of her past. This episode is just wow. A little bit for everyone.

Edit : Also guys use spoilers so other players may have fun with the game
wow,welcom
No That's Cara. Gabi is the Spanish teacher.
this is gabi :)
screenshot0042.png

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As for Val. It does feel a bit like forced drama with her being tied to an already established route and the need to cheat to get on hers.

It would be great if it was possible to get on her route if you were only friends with Layla/Elena but I haven't got that far yet so don't know if that's possible, i'm still finishing up my Lexi route.
What's worse is if you do something like get caught cheating (Lexi/Layla) or break up with Layla, everyone from the school including Val avoid you entirely. So if this somehow doesn't end up in some form of sharing route, it seems like an extremely pissy way to do it. Because you break up not only any friendships the MC has formed in school, you cause friends to fight and the new girl becomes the enemy of the other two.

What I wonder is if there's going to be two paths. Because it seems like Layla is the linchpin here. I don't think we'd see 3 girls to 1 guy, but maybe something like Layla/Elena and Layla/Val. The problem is Elena and Val, the two of them don't interact much. That's why I can't really fathom a true Polygamous 4 person share route.

Then again, I'm sitting here hoping Layla's hot tub party turns into all 3 girls going topless somehow so...:sneaky:

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
Got this error and i can't go further. There is a solution ?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16598, in script
    if Nikki_End == True:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16598, in <module>
    if Nikki_End == True:
NameError: name 'Nikki_End' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16598, in script
    if Nikki_End == True:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16598, in <module>
    if Nikki_End == True:
NameError: name 'Nikki_End' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Intertwined 0.10
Sat Nov  5 19:17:54 2022
If you use UnRen to enable config, you can then do Shift+O to open the console, then just type Nikki_End = True or Nikki_End = False depending on the desired outcome. You'll need to rollback before making this variable change.

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
I thought the developer says that she is not a love interest

and that's perfectly fine not every girl needs to be a love interest but if she's not a love interest

why are these options in the game it's like showing a starving man a sandwich and then telling him he

not allowed to eat it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's Emily not Erynn. Those options are their to troll/bait fancestuals.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
About the comments about Layla encouraging the MC about Valeria, I'm doing a new gameplay following a path full Layla, and during the trip, right after they get off the bus and go to the track, Layla asks the MC if he liked the Valeria and even offered help, this didn't show up before in my old Layla path gameplay, so maybe it's not a bug, Nyx must have added this now.

I have bad new for you, on the true Layla path with maximum Valeria points this doesn't happen.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Some renders on the bus might have changed though. She seems less grumpy when you interact with Valeria. Could be wrong though.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
there is gonna be some way to play this game i try every thing it won't work do u no if another website like this well have a game on it ?
I can only speak for PC, but I downloaded the full version (from anonfile I think) and it works like a charm.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Nothing is going to happen with Melissa.
I think she's like one more wet dream away from going over to Emily's house and saying
"We're going to the bar, I need a wing woman to help me get laid."
"Why?"
"Because..... just because now are you going to help me or not?"

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Needs more Erryn content
She's the slow burn, right along side Layla's group. Lexi, Cara, Nikki and Gabi are the guaranteed sex route.

Oh, speaking of slow, possibly never happening routes...

Does anyone else think that Brook and Val look related?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
well that Plain Sucks on here it won't let me play it has no pc Mega update on it just Rar Crap
Rars can be opened with a lot of different free programs. Personally I use and it can be downloaded for free.
Install it, download the rar (I used GoFile's link), right click on the rar and use Open With and select 7-zip. It won't create a folder for the install so you'll have to designate one.

Also, the reason there's no Mega Link is because Mega sets a file size limit at 10GB. Since this is now 12GB there will never be another Mega Link for a single download.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Rars can be opened with a lot of different free programs. Personally I use and it can be downloaded for free.
Install it, download the rar (I used GoFile's link), right click on the rar and use Open With and select 7-zip. It won't create a folder for the install so you'll have to designate one.

Also, the reason there's no Mega Link is because Mega sets a file size limit at 10GB. Since this is now 12GB there will never be another Mega Link for a single download.
I like 7z, but sometimes it fails to unpack files compressed with rar5, it shows that it is corrupted, but unpacking with winrar there is no such problem.
I have both installed, I have a preference for 7z, but sometimes I have to use winrar.
Just informing.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
She's been trolling incest fans for a while. She's made it clear a few times incest will never be added and yes, MC's mother is being set up for John.

That's not sarcasm that's literally what's happening.
I'm in as long as Mom will get some action, doesn't matter if its MC or not

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes