KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
If characters like Erynn, Elena, Layla and Valeria are all supposed to one day catch up to Alexis and Nikki/Cara content wise, then it looks like this game will have to reach CoD or Battlefront levels of file size.
Yeah, but most likely, Nyx will release parts instead. Seen it happen at the 15GB mark. Or she could just learn how to make the images into webp. :unsure:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
other VN's had priority for the time being and now...
as much as i would have liked an update only patch i will take the time to download the whole 13gb over night to see what has been done since 0.82.:rolleyes:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If characters like Erynn, Elena, Layla and Valeria are all supposed to one day catch up to Alexis and Nikki/Cara content wise, then it looks like this game will have to reach CoD or Battlefront levels of file size.
Nearly impossible.
I only hope that we don't get to episode 20, finally sex with Layla/Erynn/Elena(one of them, not all 3) and the game ends.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im kind of salty about Mel's visual change. Shes best girl, but the hair and skin color was a huge part of her attractiveness.
Hopefully Emily wont get a makeover before we see at least a proper scene with her.
There aren't going to be any scenes with Emily.

Mel is only getting tease scenes.

Nothing is going to happen with either of those. Emily is being set up to date someone.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
About the comments about Layla encouraging the MC about Valeria, I'm doing a new gameplay following a path full Layla, and during the trip, right after they get off the bus and go to the track, Layla asks the MC if he liked the Valeria and even offered help, this didn't show up before in my old Layla path gameplay, so maybe it's not a bug, Nyx must have added this now.

Reactions: Vollezar

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
so i ended up paying 15$ even tho if i wait for 3 more days i could've gotten it with 10$ and 5$ in a week. i'm using mac so i'm not sure the download here will work for me. also i feel bad for cheating on lexi with val. i feel like it's a disaster waiting to happen and i want to make MC a good boy. basically not a cheater tho he keeps changing and dating different girls in a matter of weeks lol. i think i might change to val route (broke up with lexi before meeting val). i just hope no bad plot twist won't happen once i pursue her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also it's pretty clear to all of us that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nevertheless i like the update. it does feel a bit short but i'm just glad MC and val finally kissed :sneaky:

I use mac aswell. What I usually do is wait for the compressed version to be uploaded, all it is is a conversion to webp format i Believe. Using renpy you can convert this to a mac version yourself.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes