Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Got this error and i can't go further. There is a solution ?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16598, in script
    if Nikki_End == True:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16598, in <module>
    if Nikki_End == True:
NameError: name 'Nikki_End' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16598, in script
    if Nikki_End == True:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 16598, in <module>
    if Nikki_End == True:
NameError: name 'Nikki_End' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Intertwined 0.10
Sat Nov  5 19:17:54 2022
I took a peek and that variable was introduced in Episode 4 and never properly declared by the dev. Either load a save prior to Episode 4 in this case so you go through the necessary choices for the variable to be recognized or start a new game. If you insist that you wish to keep the save you are trying to load I can code you a fix but you must know that even though it'll work your save does NOT reflect that you've played Episode 4 thru 6 since that variable was introduced by the dev at some later point in VN update history (whenever the hell that was).

JackHat

Dec 23, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Intertwined [Episode 1-10, v0.10] [Nyx] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 12.67GB
Repack size: 1.87GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / / (Thank you for the help, secret Santa :giggle:)
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Notice: If you have my previous repack you could use Update Only (314MB) from below link.
Update Only v0.10 = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:
How do I open the mac file?

wood0803

May 25, 2022
A story with moderate tension is good, and it is fun to imagine the next story with foreshadowing.
I really like that you can choose options and branches from multiple points.

Looking forward to the next update

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Well, I dont know if people talked about it or if it was so obvious that there is no point to mention it, but Erynn and Iris are obviously sisters. John is clearly their father. That will make Iris atempts at seducing Erynn really awkward, haha. Talk about small world.
Maybe that's it is called intertwined :unsure: :sneaky: mind blown

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf
Apr 29, 2021
Is there any Layla content in this update? Or is it pretty much Erynn focused, like just focusing on her getting abused , saving her and then she recovers from it

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, I dont know if people talked about it or if it was so obvious that there is no point to mention it, but Erynn and Iris are obviously sisters. John is clearly their father. That will make Iris atempts at seducing Erynn really awkward, haha. Talk about small world.
I think that Nyx is playing really smart. She's already seting up drama for future episodes. Erynn and Iris being stepsisters, video about Erynn and John steping in to help her, Rachel's death.

Reactions: LSC82
Sep 3, 2020
There is some and that's not what Erynn's content is either.
I thought the developer says that she is not a love interest

and that's perfectly fine not every girl needs to be a love interest but if she's not a love interest

why are these options in the game it's like showing a starving man a sandwich and then telling him he

not allowed to eat it

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019

and that's perfectly fine not every girl needs to be a love interest but if she's not a love interest

why are these options in the game it's like showing a starving man a sandwich and then telling him he

not allowed to eat it
:sneaky:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Also about girl at garbage bin. Since we all know now that's Rachel the question is who killed her? Was it Ethan or one of his goones or some new shark is swiming nearby? And jokes aside but when playing Erryn route and changig with Brooke she did mentioned "hoping that she's by some garbage bin". Whether she joked about it or not it raised my brows. Could she kill her because of well reasons? This is really something i would like to be clarified in next episodes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

not allowed to eat it
No idea what that had to do with Layla or Erynn but nevermind.

No, his mother isn't a love interest. There are certain options but they don't lead to anything, same for Melissa.

I don't know if she's doing it to purposefully troll the incest crowd but I do know she has her reason for doing it whether that's for story reaction or trolling I don't know.

I do know that his mother is not and will never be a love interest.

As for Melissa, I don't know if she'll ever get any actual scenes but i'm 99% sure she won't.

I do know that Nyx really doesn't like some people on here so I don't know if she's doing that to piss them off or some other reason. All we do know is she is deff not in the running to be a LI.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes