Sep 3, 2020
No idea what that had to do with Layla or Erynn but nevermind.

No, his mother isn't a love interest. There are certain options but they don't lead to anything, same for Melissa.

I don't know if she's doing it to purposefully troll the incest crowd but I do know she has her reason for doing it whether that's for story reaction or trolling I don't know.

I do know that his mother is not and will never be a love interest.

As for Melissa, I don't know if she'll ever get any actual scenes but i'm 99% sure she won't.

I do know that Nyx really doesn't like some people on here so I don't know if she's doing that to piss them off or some other reason. All we do know is she is deff not in the running to be a LI.
oh yeah I wanted to ask you something

about Layla Vollezar he's doing a Layla only playthrough

but he says in this updateLayla is acting like the two of them are only friends and she's even telling him

to ask other characters out on dates when he's only been with her and the game is still forcing

other characters on him

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh yeah I wanted to ask you something

about Layla Vollezar he's doing a Layla only playthrough

but he says in this updateLayla is acting like the two of them are only friends and she's even telling him

to ask other characters out on dates when he's only been with her and the game is still forcing

other characters on him
We don't know if there are bugs on a couple of routes because right now Layla and Erynn are both acting more like friends even if people are on their routes and Lexi is acting like they had never declared their love even though they did in earlier updates.

As for girls still being pushed, yeah that's for drama reasons.

There are people that are going to chase sex scenes and will probably end up in a Become a Rockstar like moment when they all catch on and dump him.

The other reason being Val being added so late means most people playing are already on a route so need a way to move over to hers so she's going to get a push.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The trolling incest people I get, but she really shouldn't be mocking people who want walkthroughs when she makes every single choice a critical hit to whatever path you're on.
Dunno. If it's an attempt to troll WT users then it's a fail. See, the choices are the same whether the player used one or not... they both get bamboozled if the same selections were made in a playthrough. So, one would think there's more to it than that but fuck if I know... I'm just now getting dragged into this drama :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
There are people that are going to chase sex scenes and will probably end up in a Become a Rockstar like moment when they all catch on and dump him.
It doesn't help that Layla's path is pretty much required for not just Elena but Val as well (at least at the start). And that everyone on that path is the slowest burn possible. But maybe we'll get a Lisa/Jade style option since you brought it up. Doesn't help that Layla and Lisa look similar... (are they the same model? I can't tell for sure.)

Sep 3, 2020
We don't know if there are bugs on a couple of routes because right now Layla and Erynn are both acting more like friends even if people are on their routes and Lexi is acting like they had never declared their love even though they did in earlier updates.

As for girls still being pushed, yeah that's for drama reasons.

The other reason being Val being added so late means most people playing are already on a route so need a way to move over to hers so she's going to get a push.
I just have a separate playthrough for Val

I hope all those bug get fix my sister because I am a monogamous person and that's how I've been playing

in my play true my mc is a monogamous guy and I would love the game to reflect that

but anyway thank you so much for answering all my questions

and if there is a bug fix will you let me know

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well. Kind of sucks like I said I don't care if she's not. a Love interest

but doing that is getting the hopes up of people who really love the character

and people who were never Mean to the developer
One of the optiuons is to encourage her to go on a date and that's the one that gives the points.

To be fair, Nyx did make it very clear early on that his mother would never be a love interest.

To be honest I don't think it's about trolling people that were mean to her, more trolling people demanding certain types of content she has no interest in adding.

Again with Become a Rockstar but similar to what Jet did with Julia. Had her appear naked in a few scenes and one with the MC to troll those asking for incest.

There are quite a lot of devs have little digs at certain kinks in their games i've noticed. Some, like Nyx, just make it very obvious they are doing it.

It doesn't help that Layla's path is pretty much required for not just Elena but Val as well (at least at the start). And that everyone on that path is the slowest burn possible. But maybe we'll get a Lisa/Jade style option since you brought it up. Doesn't help that Layla and Lisa look similar... (are they the same model? I can't tell for sure.)
I think it might be the same model now you mention it.

My original thinking was that Layla and Elena were going to end up in a 3way, they seem tied at the hip and it does make the most sense.

I will admit it is frustrating in that sense because if Elena isn't tied in with Layla then she really should have been given her own route from the start.

As for Val. It does feel a bit like forced drama with her being tied to an already established route and the need to cheat to get on hers.

It would be great if it was possible to get on her route if you were only friends with Layla/Elena but I haven't got that far yet so don't know if that's possible, i'm still finishing up my Lexi route.

Some of the routes are getting a bit like Spaghetti with how jumbled they are. I do agree a proper guide will be needed or it could get confusing when trying to pursue certain routes especially the later ones and the slow burn ones that aren't as obvious as say, Erynn and Lexi.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights
Sep 3, 2020
One of the optiuons is to encourage her to go on a date and that's the one that gives the points.

To be fair, Nyx did make it very clear early on that his mother would never be a love interest.

To be honest I don't think it's about trolling people that were mean to her, more trolling people demanding certain types of content she has no interest in adding.

Again with Become a Rockstar but similar to what Jet did with Julia. Had her appear naked in a few scenes and one with the MC to troll those asking for incest.

There are quite a lot of devs have little digs at certain kinks in their games i've noticed. Some, like Nyx, just make it very obvious they are doing it.

I think it might be the same model now you mention it.

My original thinking was that Layla and Elena were going to end up in a 3way, they seem tied at the hip and it does make the most sense.

I will admit it is frustrating in that sense because if Elena isn't tied in with Layla then she really should have been given her own route from the start.

As for Val. It does feel a bit like forced drama with her being tied to an already established route and the need to cheat to get on hers.

It would be great if it was possible to get on her route if you were only friends with Layla/Elena but I haven't got that far yet so don't know if that's possible, i'm still finishing up my Lexi route.

Some of the routes are getting a bit like Spaghetti with how jumbled they are. I do agree a proper guide will be needed or it could get confusing when trying to pursue certain routes especially the later ones and the slow burn ones that aren't as obvious as say, Erynn and Lexi.
well I don't know anything about trolling people

because it seems like a very mean thing to do regardless who does it

so even though it was obvious to some people it was not to me

I'm really heartbroken but thank you once again for explaining it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just have a separate playthrough for Val

I hope all those bug get fix my sister because I am a monogamous person and that's how I've been playing

in my play true my mc is a monogamous guy and I would love the game to reflect that

but anyway thank you so much for answering all my questions

and if there is a bug fix will you let me know
Monogamy is the way to go here. There are no group relationships.

Unless, like @RoadWulf said and we get a Layla/Elena 3way, all relationships are solo only.

What does start to throw people off is some of them are really slow burn. If you take Lexi's route they are near enough ready for marriage, kids and a nice retirement home in the tropics it moved that fast. Erynn they are still at the holding hand phase and Elena we can hug a towel with her picture on it.

It would be nice if we could lock a relationship in and not risk losing it because we picked the wrong option somewhere totally unrelated.

Sep 3, 2020
Monogamy is the way to go here. There are no group relationships.

Unless, like @RoadWulf said and we get a Layla/Elena 3way, all relationships are solo only.

What does start to throw people off is some of them are really slow burn. If you take Lexi's route they are near enough ready for marriage, kids and a nice retirement home in the tropics it moved that fast. Erynn they are still at the holding hand phase and Elena we can hug a towel with her picture on it.

It would be nice if we could lock a relationship in and not risk losing it because we picked the wrong option somewhere totally unrelated.
I only want Elena and no one else I hope we really do get that option

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Rock solid update kinda of leaning toward Cara over Nikki between those sisters the other pair a coin flip that dream was really nice only knock on the update no payback on those 2 assholes hopefully we get that in the next update

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I only want Elena and no one else I hope we really do get that option
Have to admit i'm waiting to see if a proper Elena path opens up.

I have a save ready to go where i've just got points with her if that ever happens. I wasn't sold on her at first until the day she invites the MC over when she's babysitting her brothers the first time. Them playing outside while she's watching them was adorable and they do make a good couple so hopefully it happens.

Plus they have good banter.

I'd even go as far as saying that would take my top spot over Lexi.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Have to admit i'm waiting to see if a proper Elena path opens up.

I have a save ready to go where i've just got points with her if that ever happens. I wasn't sold on her at first until the day she invites the MC over when she's babysitting her brothers the first time. Them playing outside while she's watching them was adorable and they do make a good couple so hopefully it happens.

Plus they have good banter.

I'd even go as far as saying that would take my top spot over Lexi.
That's something that i also want. Don't get me wrong Erryn is my favorite but i would like some action with Elena.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
So do we really have to be on Alexis' path, and cheat on her in order to be with Val?
And those who discovered it :devilish:.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes