Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That's Cara, Nikki's sister(you can only have 1)
Gabi is the Spanish teacher.

This has been her pattern for a long time, but i actually think Ep10 broke that pattern a little bit.
We managed to make progress on her plotline and make a (small) step in the relationship.
No further difficulties were thrown our way.

Which is why i'm a little more optimistic than usual.
Plus there's a hook for next episode:
We are to attend a model function with her next week, seems like a perfect opportunity to tell Ethan, i'm here and i'm not going away.

Exactly.
Oh ok I see, so its Cara, she just changed her hairstyle ? damn it, I thought its a new pussy this time :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I have bad new for you, on the true Layla path with maximum Valeria points this doesn't happen.

View attachment 2149912 View attachment 2149913 View attachment 2149915 View attachment 2149918 View attachment 2149920 View attachment 2149921

Some renders on the bus might have changed though. She seems less grumpy when you interact with Valeria. Could be wrong though.
I followed the KoGa3 mod from start to finish, the only point with Layla that I avoided getting was to inform her about Lucas, but I noticed differences from what I saw in my old playthrough, I didn't have Layla jealous, she encouraged the MC to hook up with Val several times, and I didn't see the bed kiss scene before they played truth or dare
I really must have made some wrong choice, I didn't get a bj from Layla at her house either.

But anyway, it looks better than my old playthrough, I'll wait for the new version before trying again.

I did 4 playthroughs with different paths in version 0.8, and I hadn't seen Layla encourage the MC to stay with Val in any of them, so I think Nyx changed something.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
About the comments about Layla encouraging the MC about Valeria, I'm doing a new gameplay following a path full Layla, and during the trip, right after they get off the bus and go to the track, Layla asks the MC if he liked the Valeria and even offered help, this didn't show up before in my old Layla path gameplay, so maybe it's not a bug, Nyx must have added this now.
I can tell the images are newer than the other Ep8 images (most of those are suffixed with "a")... so probably so.

I did 4 playthroughs with different paths in version 0.8, and I hadn't seen Layla encourage the MC to stay with Val in any of them, so I think Nyx changed something.
Indeed, see my above comment. There's newer images in the episode folder.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I only need a galery mod for this new update or elena saves :D to see if I am missing something lol.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have bad new for you, on the true Layla path with maximum Valeria points this doesn't happen.

View attachment 2149912 View attachment 2149913 View attachment 2149915 View attachment 2149918 View attachment 2149920 View attachment 2149921

Some renders on the bus might have changed though. She seems less grumpy when you interact with Valeria. Could be wrong though.
I've bad news for you... you didn't see the changes due to your Layla pnts. They must be 54 or less to see where she pushes Val.

Reactions: bananabrown

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've got good news for you I smooched Valeria in the photo booth without anyones approval.
Here's the code summary FWIW (edited for just dialogue by me):
Python:
if Layla_Points >= 55:
else:
    mc "..."
    la "You like her."
    mc "Who? Tori?"
    la "No, Valeria."
    mc "We just got to know each other a little. She seems fun. We're friends, that's about it."
    mc "Besides. Zach likes her."
    la "..."
    la "But maybe she doesn't like Zach."
    la "Want me to do some digging and find out?"
    mc "Haha, no thanks."
    la "Hmm... Okay."

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Intertwined v0.10
Usual gestures, save name/delete, rename save pages, seethru textbox resizeable text etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Instructions:
Unzip the files and install the apk
Run the game, It will tell you where to put archive.rpa and exit
Put the RPA file in the correct directory and restart the game

Mega

There's no mods in this one but easy enough to add if/when they get updated
As always URM is compatable.
Updated my Android port to v0.10

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I followed the KoGa3 mod from start to finish, the only point with Layla that I avoided getting was to inform her about Lucas, but I noticed differences from what I saw in my old playthrough, I didn't have Layla jealous, she encouraged the MC to hook up with Val several times, and I didn't see the bed kiss scene before they played truth or dare
I really must have made some wrong choice, I didn't get a bj from Layla at her house either.

But anyway, it looks better than my old playthrough, I'll wait for the new version before trying again.

So the way you tell if you are on the Layla path with points with Val enough to get certain scenes is if you don't see a single render during the Truth or Dare.

And that's the one where the MC is feeling up topless Layla and Elena. If you have lost points with Layla to get points with Val, it won't show. Granted you have to have enough with Elena but they almost never make you choose between a loss/gain with those two.

It should also be noted it's extremely hard to get on Val only. Here's what you'd have to do and it's a GIANT PAIN.

Be only friends with Erynn
Date Layla and Alexis
Tell Layla about Alexis at the camp (Just Friends with Layla)
Break up with Alexis by telling her about one of the other two (Cara/Nikki)
Avoid the one that visits enough that they break up with you.
Val points still register, Layla is a friend, you get Val.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG and nyrek

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
It should also be noted it's extremely hard to get on Val only. Here's what you'd have to do and it's a GIANT PAIN.

Be only friends with Erynn
Date Layla and Alexis
Tell Layla about Alexis at the camp (Just Friends with Layla)
Break up with Alexis by telling her about one of the other two (Cara/Nikki)
Avoid the one that visits enough that they break up with you.
Val points still register, Layla is a friend, you get Val.
jags-fan-wth.gif

perfection :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, some groping :HideThePain:
I could have seen the adriana scene coming from a mile away. but it was funny

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
Am I misremembering...could have sworn this game had sound. I'm doing a fresh playthrough for the new release and nothing...

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Am I misremembering...could have sworn this game had sound. I'm doing a fresh playthrough for the new release and nothing...
There was one music track used in EP5. But you maybe have used the Koga mod with his music addon

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes