Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
what the fuck kind of game is this. mc only had sex with tori and now a random female character of whatever appears and want to cuck him with blonde friend
Not your typical adult novel. At least in this game there's story, building up that bridge step by step, with LIs. If you hoped for a game where every female character will jump on MCs dick than this isn't a game for you. Overall i think that majoroty of the players are happy with this game.

PILLS2389

Nov 29, 2020
How do i get the Gabi scene in episode 10? I have the first and the second scene with here when we are at camp but it dosent show up in episode 10?
After you go to the mall, if you are on Lexi's Path, you cancel the date and he will go eat something and bump into Gabi. Don't worry he realizes he still has time for the Date after he meets Gabi.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not your typical adult novel. At least in this game there's story, building up that bridge step by step, with LIs. If you hoped for a game where every female character will jump on MCs dick than this isn't a game for you. Overall i think that majoroty of the players are happy with this game.
they sort of do jump on MC even if not in the literal sense, but they don't take kindly to being cheated on... when I get bored I might try a fuckboy walkthrough just to see how many girls I can get to hate me

Reactions: Olsens.M

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
After you go to the mall, if you are on Lexi's Path, you cancel the date and he will go eat something and bump into Gabi. Don't worry he realizes he still has time for the Date after he meets Gabi.
you don't need to be on anyone's path for the Gabi scene, tried it yesterday

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
they sort of do jump on MC even if not in the literal sense, but they don't take kindly to being cheated on... when I get bored I might try a fuckboy walkthrough just to see how many girls I can get to hate me
Yes. Some developers have spoiled most of these people. They want to play a VN and get every girl. Older VNs you would only have certain girls based on your choice and for that you'd play many times and do different routes to unlock certain scenes with certain characters.
But because developers thought it would be easy money just make pretty girl and the MC a king who could have anyone they wanted in one single gameplay, they think it is the way it should be lol. Reason why most VNs has a shitty story and all girls are ok with mc fucking others and end up having a 3-some, 4-some, orgy with all the other girls.
I am still glad that there are vns like this one that we can enjoy play other routes to get certain scenes unlocked, or to make MC date other girls.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
No worries about that, she'll fail because they will turn out to be sisters.
Erynn's obliviousness to Iris wanting to eat her out was cute in my opinion.
Certainly this story is getting more and more intertwined as it progresses.

So, who's next? What can we expect in this regard from v0.11? :sneaky:

Regards

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Certainly this story is getting more and more intertwined as it progresses.

So, who's next? What can we expect in this regard from v0.11? :sneaky:

Regards
First guess, more of the same type of writing but if You're lucky.
Won't be as many characters involved for the next update(if or when that happens).
Best of luck to You ALL with it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
yep. lesbian cucking before mc eyes. im out.

LMAO, I feel like you were playing with "Skip Unseen Text" on since you have no idea what the situation is....

The "lesbian" is the MC's first girlfriend and ex. Though they only broke up because she moved. The two of them are still friends, he laughs off her attempts to seduce women around him and honestly doesn't even care. Far from being a lesbian, she even went so far as to say she would have joined him and Lexi and would probably be up for a 3 way with any girl he happened to be with. Especially Erynn.

But since Erynn is probably her sister, that most likely won't happen.

Though I kind of hope it does and they find out after.... because I'd love to see Iris just be like "Whoops" and not care in the slightest while Erynn is mortified.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
LMAO, I feel like you were playing with "Skip Unseen Text" on since you have no idea what the situation is....
That's been him since the update dropped.

He's gone from twisting the story to making up shit that didn't even happen to complaining about non issues.

I don't think i've ever seen someone be wrong so many times yet be so aggressive about it.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes