Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
As far as Val goes, it's also better to be on Nikki's path for her, since you get some bonus points during your morning run with Nikki when she visits. I actually managed to get the Val Path ending for the update.
I don't think any kind of cheating will have a positive outcome in the end... I'd rather lose a few points.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, let's just say if Mel finds out that Em is dating John later all we will see is an Ery-Alexis Drama 2.0 again. :ROFLMAO:
Also can you imagine this :

Emily - Hey Mel this is my new BF John

Mel - You bitch that was my ex

Emily - ...

John - ...

Mel - (Fine two can play that game) Hey Em i'm dating your son.

Erynn - WHAT!? Where's the hatchet?

Emily - No you wouldn't...

MC - Mom let me tell you a story...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
that will never happen.
nyx will care of that.
she is a mistress of cock blocking. ;)
learned that the hard way the first time when I tried to date both Layla and Lexi, when they showed up at my door while I still had Cara at home as well :HideThePain:

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
Actualy i strongly would dislike harem in this game because this game represents real life. Choices you make, consequences ect. Harem would simply be unrealistic.
oh well guess its good you can replay the game then :cool: i am getting all the bitches execpt that blond bitch i rather just bang her mom

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
oh well guess its good you can replay the game then :cool: i am getting all the bitches execpt that blond bitch i rather just bang her mom
It looks like things are going on a collision course for you, probably sooner than you expect :p

I have a couple saves, one with alexis + nikki + valeria and the other with erynn + layla + elena (sort of). Still I know I'll need more forks if I want to see all the hot stuff and that will probably mean going to previous saves and start being a bit less greedy :ROFLMAO:

Regards

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
how does him treating the mc like he was his real son make it to reasons hes a bad guy kind of agree with the other guy seems the mother was in a relationship hoed around and got pregnant and he still tried to make it work
Apparently he was verbally abusive to Emily? ( I don't remember this)
But he did cheat on his bride-to-be. This was while MC was living with the Dad and Cara/Nikki.
Is he a great guy? No. I suspect he was the type who felt he would do the good person thing to do and help raise the child but he always felt second fiddle, eventually the relationship ended and he decided to"put his own needs" first. Was he an asshile while MC was a kid? Hard to say. Was he one while MC was with Cara/Nikki? Absolutely. If he was also trying to bad mouthEMily to MC that is just a poor move

Reactions: ename144

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Apparently he was verbally abusive to Emily? ( I don't remember this)
But he did cheat on his bride-to-be. This was while MC was living with the Dad and Cara/Nikki.
Is he a great guy? No. I suspect he was the type who felt he would do the good person thing to do and help raise the child but he always felt second fiddle, eventually the relationship ended and he decided to"put his own needs" first. Was he an asshile while MC was a kid? Hard to say. Was he one while MC was with Cara/Nikki? Absolutely. If he was also trying to bad mouthEMily to MC that is just a poor move
hmm I don't think he was abusive to her, they got into a fight over her talking to Santiago and that was it. Considering him cheating in his second almost-marriage, I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated on Emily too and used the opportunity to get divorced.... don't think there was too much love there to begin with from his side.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes