Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We wanna cuddle, hug, kiss till the sun go down and then dry hump through the night.
All those complaining about lack of sex with Erynn have to consider her relationship experience (or lack of it), one of the (if not the (we don't see anyone else)) only guy(s) she's had sex with recorded it and showed it round his mates. The guy who has shown the most interest in her other than the MC is a manipulative asshole who is attempting to blackmail her into having sex with him. It's not a surprise she's not looking to jump into a relationship or into bed with anyone at this stage, she is slowly coming round to the idea of a relationship and getting physical with the MC, her reluctance has to be expected.
Sit in eachother”s lap and grope our sensory buttons till extasy, hold hands, hold cheeks,
kiss collarbone, kiss neck, kiss nekkid shoulder, kiss back of the neck, caress spine.

We are used to it. We were best buds for our whole best years of our lives. We are back to best buds.
ACT LIKE IT, WOMAN.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 2151415
what a situation , where to go ??
me i would ask "threesome?" and proceed to being slaped kicked in the nuts and thrown out peppered with adjectives such as asshole idiot cunt and other such niceties that Nyx as expressed towards me in the past!

but that is just me so... you do you (preferably not with a dildo... you do not want a dildo nearby in that situation!)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
who is the girl laying behind the dumpster when melissa calls the MC - just before Erynn comes home

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
All those complaining about lack of sex with Erynn have to consider her relationship experience (or lack of it), one of the (if not the (we don't see anyone else)) only guy(s) she's had sex with recorded it and showed it round his mates. The guy who has shown the most interest in her other than the MC is a manipulative asshole who is attempting to blackmail her into having sex with him. It's not a surprise she's not looking to jump into a relationship or into bed with anyone at this stage, she is slowly coming round to the idea of a relationship and getting physical with the MC, her reluctance has to be expected.
I agree with the semtiment here but she's baiting him (MC). If you're on Erynn's route in her apartment when MC decides to help her in the case of video it was her who made kiss initiative in which of course MC returned. Then at MC place when MC showed her that game. Well one thing led to another, kissing, striping... and finaly in Episode 10 she's not sure in herself. She goes back and forth with MC. I think both of them need to figure what they want because even MC went on certain things unsecure. If you're on Erynn's route it's clear that there's chemistry between the two. I think that two of them should figure out are they dating like GF and BF or to remain just friends.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They were always more than friends, they were inseparable bffs for the best years of their lives. How on earth did the mothers get in the sack but the children did not, despite MC doing the best thing he ever did in his entire life - give a gift to the girl he felt everything for,
this is madness.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah I think Brook talked about it without knowing it at the restaurant.
She did and that actualy caught my eye. Whether she just joked about it or not coincidence is just to high. You just don't make such joke about girl being murdered and dumped at garbage bin like Brooke did with Rachel. It's just not that type of jokes.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
She did and that actualy caught my eye. Whether she just joked about it or not coincidence is just to high. You just don't make such joke about girl being murdered and dumped at garbage bin like Brooke did with Rachel. It's just not that type of jokes.
hah, it would be funny if Brooke was actually a psycho that tracked down and killed Rachel

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why are you all of a sudden reffering to that pink cake first astoundingly troublesome game?
We need a woman to have been in many of the key scenes for that to work.
Also a deep connection to MC, which his ex lacks. She treats women like bodies, no doubt,
but dead bodies? Seriously?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
hah, it would be funny if Brooke was actually a psycho that tracked down and killed Rachel
That would actualy be interesting twist. I mean outside Brooke looks pretty normal, but inside... who knows? We only started to meet her and very few things had to do with her that's not related to restoran job. I would like to explore her character further, like to se whether she really is psychotic murder or not.

Reactions: Elduriel

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Regarding many "fappers", i can see statements of Yours holding true.
How about those of us that don't particularly care for repetitive writing in circles?
Or as some editors within the industry coin "regurgitated content".

You think it's 'ONLY' about sex for everyone?
If so, suggest Ya look a bit deeper at the bigger picture.
Hint: They went passed the "Friends Zone" episodes ago.

They been making out for how many episodes now?
Yet still under the pretentious demeanor there is nothing more then friendship.
Don't have to have sex however, can at least act as their the item They Already Are.

Note: not that You are unaware, some of us are into the story, not actual Fap-Material. :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... MC is deff seeing doubles of his fave babe and acting accordingly.
Their touchy feely chocolate milk honey dripping coffee dynamics are in full swing.

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
Rather lack of sex with anyone new. Being this game so damn slow, not sure what to expect now. I'm positive all 3 high-school LIs are virgins (ok, maybe Elena tried it once), heck, even the college aged LIs are inexperienced with the exception of Nikki.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes