bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Setting up John and Erynn to help her, does that mean that they'll be having sex together?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Anyone know about how long it is thusfar playtime wise? Thinking about doing a new run but not if it’s too long
Also, as always
View attachment 2152123
no fucking clue to be honest, it's been a while since I did a honest playthrough start to finish, I did a lot of skipping to get all (or most) paths in chapter 10 in preparation for the next release... but it's certainly a good couple of hours, it's not a short game. As for the Mel question, I doubt anything real will happen, Nyx is just teasing the crowd with the flirting and dream scenes (of which there was one again in the latest update, but that's it)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It also doesn't help that Alexis is an older Genesis model. Gen 2(or 2.5) most likely. That's why she looks sorta low-res sometimes compared to other characters. Most of the other models are Gen 3 while a few like Val are Gen 8.
You can see some characters have more advanced skin, Gabi, Val, Cara, Brooke and Melissa fit into this category.
The older models sometimes react weirdly to ligtning conditions, Erynn's skin often looks too dark for a blonde and Alexis sometimes looks anemic.
Overall the graphics have improved as the game went on, even for the older models.

Adriana cosplay and wonderwoman were highlights of the Alexis path this episode.
Anyone know about how long it is thusfar playtime wise? Thinking about doing a new run but not if it’s too long
Also, as always
View attachment 2152123
Keep dreaming ;)

• Sad
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

toorawdan

Jun 3, 2020
any1 know how to get the new version on mac? i downloaded it and it just comes up as files. is there a way to convert the files to the game app i can open?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
any1 know how to get the new version on mac? i downloaded it and it just comes up as files. is there a way to convert the files to the game app i can open?
Just a thought, have You tried either the Patreon page or perhaps a search Pixledrain?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Also, as always
View attachment 2152123
my dear melissa cosimp
our pain grows larger by the day
we got a scene where MC gets to fuck melissa but all of a sudden, she wakes up from this wonderful dream
we can only hope nyx will stop teasing us and give us what we want
however, I can't say I am not happy with getting the dream scene. it's mel content. I am happy.
but as same as you I, I want erynn to call MC daddy. not because MC's banging her but because MC's banging mel
fingers crossed my dear cosimp and good luck with enduring the blue ball pain! :HideThePain:

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
Yep, so if you have them downloaded just unzip the downlaoded files and then extract them all into the same folder, clicking replace on anyhting which asks for it.
Then you need to download renpy itself, drag thefolder with all the downloaded files into the renpy folder you get. Open renpy,select the name of your folder, click build distributions and then onyl select mac.

A clearer explanation can be found if you go to the compressed version. It is only for PC but the guy has a link to explanation for renpymac conversion

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I hate this game because it is missing 2 tags, the first is harem, which I only want because I like to many of the characters and want to date all of them, lol. The second is incest, but only because the hottest character in the game is Mom, and then to top it off you show me her tits! Come on, thats just mean!!! lol (you could leave out the incest tag and make mom unrelated, like a landlord or mentor? lol)

(I don't really hate it though, to good a game)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I hate this game because it is missing 2 tags, the first is harem, which I only want because I like to many of the characters and want to date all of them, lol. The second is incest, but only because the hottest character in the game is Mom, and then to top it off you show me her tits! Come on, thats just mean!!! lol (you could leave out the incest tag and make mom unrelated, like a landlord or mentor? lol)

(I don't really hate it though, to good a game)
yeah, it's a pain to do like 8 different playthroughs to see all content properly, but for this update I've nailed down my saves correctly, so no need to restart from the beginning just to see a particular path

Reactions: herrbertold

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Question. I'm replaying all possible paths,but I can't trigger that Andres and Haley get married. Whatever I choose MC get in fight with him and wedding is off. What I'm missing?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Question. I'm replaying all possible paths,but I can't trigger that Andres and Haley get married. Whatever I choose MC get in fight with him and wedding is off. What I'm missing?
This happens if your score with Cara or Nikki is too low in chapter 4. You need to be dating one of them for the wedding to happen.

Reactions: DVC804

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
This happens if your score with Cara or Nikki is too low in chapter 4. You need to be dating one of them for the wedding to happen.
Yeah, I saw it on walktrough and I even beefed Nikki's score,but I always end up with Andres coming in the room and catch MC and Nikki sleeping and fight starts.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've never had a scene with Andres and Haley marrying, I'd have thought it would work the other way though, if MC isn't with Nikki or Cara so Andres doesn't catch them in bed then the marriage would go ahead (all my playthroughs have been with one or the other, never neither). Andres catching MC in bed with his stepsister-to-be is what triggers the argument and MC telling Andres that he saw him cheating on Haley, as either Nikki or Cara is in the room at that point the wedding is off. If MC either doesn't confront Andres about the cheating or does it in private then the wedding could go ahead.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes