Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Latino intertwined is groving and revealing even more. After most of us already thinking that MC is banging his step-mom(Gabi),now we saw Elena's mom and shape of Valerie's mom. They both seems keen on MC.How many theories we can make now,lol.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Got it on Layla love path (inc Elena).

For the patch i can say strange, because i never run into the prob that the Lil Bros couldn't rec the MC. Layla path with all Elena stuff and helping her train. :unsure:
Just try to follow WT and have a lot of points with Layla and Elena. You can't have it without being on Layla's path
Oh man i just hate cheater route and i do like Elena. Wish there was another way.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Oh no, the MC has caught the Erryn face, it's contagious!
1667827227552.png

On a more serious note, I don't understand why Nyx doesn't use video formats for animations. There are literally hundreds of jpegs for each sex scene, no wonder the new release is so huge.

• Haha
Reactions: nyrek

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Single run from start I'd estimate 8-10 hours. Less if you can ctrl through already seen scenes. As for Melissa there is a dream sequence with her.
We need a dream sequence with Adrianna
if not the real thing
& since we’re dreaming and anything can happen in a dream then I want mc to fuck her whole family :ROFLMAO:
Adrianna on my pole, Lexi on my face and Layla can use my fingers :ROFLMAO:
& then dream ends with a nice facial for all of them,
But then mom comes in your room feeling horny and sees your morning wood & forgets her inhibitions and starts blowing you.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
valeria,valeria,
why just a little flirt and a sneaky kiss?
you know I'm crazy about you from the start.

valeria,valeria,
i dumped everyone for you.
the blond problem child,two twins,a fiery flight attendant and the most beautiful ,fiery schoolmistress imaginable.

valeria,valeria,
i remain madly in love with your beautiful hazelnut brown eyes,
your beautiful wavy brown hair,that dominant self-assured character.
valeria ti amo,ti amo,you are my rock,my descended angel :love:

ps:nyx,i know you don't come here,
but keep it up with us on the leash,
an I'm coming to you,set your house on fire,
slit your throat,cut your limbs in pieces,and burn them.:devilish::devilish:

give the audience what they want:VALERIA!!

with the highest regards,your stalker who continues to haunt you to hel:devilish::devilish:

1667810642748.jpeg

rftbruce

Sep 5, 2018
This. (y)

The choices are convoluted and sometimes nonsensical as all hell, so a walkthrough mod is practically required, but the lack of a harem / multiple girl playthrough means you'd have to redo this shit 18 different times while keeping notes or something. As such, a gallery mod would just let you unlock any scenes you'd like to see.

Pretty sure scrappy had a mod for this game a while back but it seems the link got removed or something. Also seems both he and Koga got fed up with the dev's decisions which seemed designed to make their lives more difficult.
Scrappy mod is still updated. I think that the link was removed with one of the last update when the mod wasn't updated for more than a week. I have no idea why it hasn't been added back (it might just have been forgotten): https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-walkthrough-gallery-mod-v0-10-scrappy.62602/

Have you not noticed that almost every character is connected in some secret way? First it was the Erynn and Alexis connection, plus it wasn't revealed until quite a while that Alexis and Layla were sisters. Then there's the fact there's a very high chance the MC's real dad is married to someone else in the game and even one of the LI's is his sister. Alexis's roommate is our ex who just might happen to be Erynn's half sister. And now we see hidden bits of Val's mom who Nyx is keeping hidden because we either know her or will.

Not intertwined... you're blind.
For me there is absolutely no chance that the MC father is one of the LI father. The author doesn’t add incest in the game so adding unintentional incest seems a no go. If the sisters father is MC father, it would also mean the MC is the result of him having cheated as he was already a father in a stable relation (as Alexis is older and Layla about the same age). However, what I think is a possibility is that the MC biological father is the stepfather of Alexis and Layla (with even the possibility of one or both to believe that he is their biological father). This is something that I would expect more from the author..

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Scrappy mod is still updated. I think that the link was removed with one of the last update when the mod wasn't updated for more than a week. I have no idea why it hasn't been added back (it might just have been forgotten): https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-walkthrough-gallery-mod-v0-10-scrappy.62602/

For me there is absolutely no chance that the MC father is one of the LI father. The author doesn’t add incest in the game so adding unintentional incest seems a no go. If the sisters father is MC father, it would also mean the MC is the result of him having cheated as he was already a father in a stable relation (as Alexis is older and Layla about the same age). However, what I think is a possibility is that the MC biological father is the stepfather of Alexis and Layla (with even the possibility of one or both to believe that he is their biological father). This is something that I would expect more from the author..
Didn't we see a giant picture of Gabi's husband and everyone said that HAD to be the MC's dad? Which would mean he had sex with his step-mom (technically only; as they had no idea about each other).

There are two men we aren't meeting, that Nyx is dragging out the revelation as to who they are, Layla and Lexi's dad & Gabi's husband. The guy that the MC talks to at the bar, when eating steak, seems most likely to be the dad of L&L and husband to Adriana. Emily knew or knew of him when she was Ana's roommate, I don't see her then having a child with him and Ana staying with him AND both of them not freaking the shit out that their children are dating. Nor do I see Ana shrugging it off and staying friendly with Emily - saying that they have to arrange to meet for coffee, going to her restaurant, etc (I know that Andres was "supposedly" the father but I don't see how Ana wouldn't have been in the know or have figured it out).

My guess is that the two men are friends or, more accurately, former friends. That Emily met Santi through Ana and her husband... Perhaps they were also college roommates and people constantly mistook them for each other.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if someone creates a patch that changes it from roommates to brothers. Which would make L&L and the MC cousins. Marriage between cousins, first cousins even, is more acceptable in terms of 'cest.

All of this is pre-morning coffee so take it with a massive block of salt.

Reactions: Ilhares and Cahmon

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah ... but all we can do is to hope that we can get clean or this route will go south from now on too.
I'm sure there will be a clean break up with Layla option, Nyx always gives the option to "do the right thing" with that said i love myself a messy route, seeing how they crossover and affect each other, it's the highlight of this game imo.

Didn't we see a giant picture of Gabi's husband and everyone said that HAD to be the MC's dad? Which would mean he had sex with his step-mom (technically only; as they had no idea about each other).

There are two men we aren't meeting, that Nyx is dragging out the revelation as to who they are, Layla and Lexi's dad & Gabi's husband. The guy that the MC talks to at the bar, when eating steak, seems most likely to be the dad of L&L and husband to Adriana. Emily knew or knew of him when she was Ana's roommate, I don't see her then having a child with him and Ana staying with him AND both of them not freaking the shit out that their children are dating. Nor do I see Ana shrugging it off and staying friendly with Emily - saying that they have to arrange to meet for coffee, going to her restaurant, etc (I know that Andres was "supposedly" the father but I don't see how Ana wouldn't have been in the know or have figured it out).

My guess is that the two men are friends or, more accurately, former friends. That Emily met Santi through Ana and her husband... Perhaps they were also college roommates and people constantly mistook them for each other.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if someone creates a patch that changes it from roommates to brothers. Which would make L&L and the MC cousins. Marriage between cousins, first cousins even, is more acceptable in terms of 'cest.

All of this is pre-morning coffee so take it with a massive block of salt.
Mr Monroe(Alexis, Layla's dad) is always shot from the back, i think the bartender calls the guy you meet on the bar Mr Navarro(might need to check).
If we go to Gabi's place in this update, we see that Navarro has been on Gabi's case since she was a high school student and also they might be broken up at the moment(provided you have been hitting it at least), she also wasn't worried about who could be at the door.

Also Santiago Navarro makes more sense than Santiago Monroe.
And Layla sucks at Spanish, that's not usual to people with Latino heritages

Not saying Nyx can't just say "fuck it" but it wouldn't make much logical sense.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah ... but all we can do is to hope that we can get clean or this route will go south from now on too.
Why do i have this damn feeling that this will be situation like :

Lalya - How could you do this to me El?! And you MC i thought you like (love) me..!!

Elena - I'm sorry...

Layla - I thought you were my sister. I gave you all my old stuff...

MC - It just happend. It's all my fault...

Something in those lines.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Lalya - How could you do this to me El?! And you MC i thought you like (love) me..!!

Elena - I'm sorry...

yep pretty much Erynn vs Lexi take two if something like that happens... throuple could still be a possibility down the line. Elena confesses to Layla, she feels bad then throws the idea out there

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Elena - I'm sorry...

Well ... maybe that more easy way like it was with Cara and her Sis ... but since Nyx is a Drama-Queen i think this will go in direction Herunterladen.jpg :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes