SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
As far as i nkow no it's not forced. Simply watch out for decisions you pick up regarding her. You have WT that can help you out to manage friendly level if you're not interested in her as LI.
That's the thing. I have been keeping her friendly in all my saves. Every save I have, gets that scene. I haven't done anything "sexual" or otherwise towards her.

you have too much points with her that's why. If you have the Koga mod installed you can reduce them (cheating though) and then the scene will play out differently.
That's what I thought too, but I mentioned I already resorted to cheating and doing exactly that, yet the scene still happens. I reduced her points to 0 just to see if it would help, but the scene still happened regardless.

Really hoping that my save isn't borked somewhere and I gotta restart all over again, especially since you guys are mentioning it's not forced, yet in all my saves, it was forced.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That's the thing. I have been keeping her friendly in all my saves. Every save I have, gets that scene. I haven't done anything "sexual" or otherwise towards her.

That's what I thought too, but I mentioned I already resorted to cheating and doing exactly that, yet the scene still happens. I reduced her points to 0 just to see if it would help, but the scene still happened regardless.

Really hoping that my save isn't borked somewhere and I gotta restart all over again, especially since you guys are mentioning it's not forced, yet in all my saves, it was forced.
Strange, i didn't have such problems. One of the users posted an info about Episode 10 update and that was the older saves from Episode 9 will not work properly on Episode 10. You can go few pages back to check more about that. If your saves are from Episode 9 i suggest you to delete them and simply restart the entire game. I had no problems and i did exactly that. I used ctrl to skip all of the scenes that i already know from previous Episodes.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So there are still fans that believe MC is going to bang all the milfs... since Gabi isn't a milf, Melissa is the only mom MC could bang one day (though I am not sure of that), but the rest of them... I don't see it happening. Adriana looks happily married and she is also the mom of two possible love interests, while with Emily it seemsNyx is planning to make her and John a couple.
Without incest and banging milfs in this soap opera, I'm left disappointed :cry:

Reactions: Razrback16

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Strange, i didn't have such problems. One of the users posted an info about Episode 10 update and that was the older saves from Episode 9 will not work properly on Episode 10. You can go few pages back to check more about that. If your saves are from Episode 9 i suggest you to delete them and simply restart the entire game. I had no problems and i did exactly that. I used ctrl to skip all of the scenes that i already know from previous Episodes.
Even the WT doesn't indicate anything else there. .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Even the WT doesn't indicate anything else there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually i didn't have "Kiss Erynn and grab her boobs" option. If i'm on Erynn's route scene plays normaly without option while if i'm not on her route, i keep in check points, decisions i make and scene never happend.

Reactions: MrFriendly

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019
On my Nikki path i was too friendly with Erynn and then i groped and she stayed the night. Since i wanna do right by her, i went back and tried every option. If you arent too nice with her (holding hands, takings boots, general fooling around), she wont stay the night. There´s no option for her to stay the night without the groping, i only got that on my Lexy path.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I know that there's that route where you're basicaly both with Erynn and Lexi at the same time. And honestly i didn't played it nor do i intend. I tried once and i felt bad so i decided to simply delete that path and go for single girl. That's why i have multiple plays and saves for different girls. And if that happend in the case of Erynn and Lexi you can imagine how could it go with Layla and Elena.
I understand you, i do prefer some display of emotion over the "maturity" Layla displayed after being dumped, taking on the chin like that(and she continues to play it like a champ) makes it seem like she never really cared about the MC, when you dump Alexis at least she feels something and is sad.

No idea how Nyx is gonna play Elena-Layla, she might go for maximum fireworks or minimum fuzz.

The path where you are with Alexis but Erynn is still holding out for hope is the saddest one, even for a sick bastard like me, there's no big confrontation(yet) but you can see in Erynn's eyes and attitude the sadness and the conflict between what she wants and loyalty towards her friend(something Alexis didn't quite show early).

Actually i didn't have "Kiss Erynn and grab her boobs" option. If i'm on Erynn's route scene plays normaly without option while if i'm not on her route, i keep in check points, decisions i make and scene never happend.
Not a choice, happens automatically, don't know the points barrier but i met it, you can't have Alexis still on or Erynn avoids snuggling up and the scene ends in somewhat sad way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question: where to see points? got points related error on layla path (if alexis is <30 etc).

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes