Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
yeaah, but this is not that kind of game and it will blow up in your face sooner or later. For this update I finally managed to sort out my saves properly, have like 7 or 8 of them for the different girls, so in the future it will be very easy to see all content without causing additional drama and wasted time
Every game is that kinda of game if you try hard enough ;)
You might end up alone but the journey of fucking everything in your way is worth it :ROFLMAO:

(I just like min-maxing points and playing with variables to see the most "positive" outcome)

Reactions: PeraDrnda and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That was my thought but i couldn't explain exactly since i suck in English.

When i played Lalya route her mom Ana warned her what unprotected sex can bring to her and that she gave birth to Lexi when she was 18 or so. At the time she was roommate with Emily, perhaps she already gave birth. That one scene when Mel was explaining history of Emily and Santi we could see Ana showing up without being pregnant or she carried it in early stage. And since incest is something that's already excluded from this game the question is who's the dad of Lexi and Layla? Is Santy in any case conected to Ana and her daughters? Like if we presume that he's not bioconected to L&L, is he their stepded? All we saw byfar is Santi's pic on wall at Gabi's place and mistery man at Ana's place.

It's really confusing right now and Nyx really knows what she's doing by leaving us to speculate.
In the restaurant scene Adriana explains she didn't stay much at the dorm because she would stay at her parents house taking care of Alexis, so in the Emily flashback we saw, Alexis was 100% an infant already, just like Melissa already had Erynn.
In fact Layla is the same age as the MC, in that scene Alexis is already born and Layla might be in the oven(or will be shortly).

I don't think there's any connection between Santi and the Monroe family, just too convoluted a story... even for this game lol

We don't know anything special about Mr Monroe, there have been no info on him(Navarro is the one that gets constantly name dropped).
Nyx just has a weird fetish of keeping Monroe hidden or shot from the back for no discernible reason so far, maybe because people confuse him for Navarro.

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I think Navarro is Gabi's husband, from the photo they look alike in everything, especially by the chin.
When the MC is at Gabi's house, he finds a picture of her with Navarro, and the way she looks at Navarro you can imagine that she had something else there.

If you imagine a gameplay where the MC is friends with everyone, with a "romantic" relationship only with Gabi, that would be the only point of "drama" between them (except for the teacher/student taboo).
so navarro isnt also the father of alexis and layla?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You might end up alone but the journey of fucking everything in your way is worth it :ROFLMAO:

(I just like min-maxing points and playing with variables to see the most "positive" outcome)
Things "blowing up" is just part of the fun at times.
We can always load a save and get the good ending later.

Reactions: dolfe67

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
so navarro isnt also the father of alexis and layla?
I don't think so, everything, especially the appearance, suggests that Navarro is Gabi's husband.
I'm convinced of that, but for sure, until we have confirmation, this will still be discussed a lot here.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Actually i didn't have "Kiss Erynn and grab her boobs" option. If i'm on Erynn's route scene plays normaly without option while if i'm not on her route, i keep in check points, decisions i make and scene never happend.
This can be helpful.
Replay and see with Your OWN eyes.

@ LSC82
This walkthrough will also be helpful for You, as it is for ALL of us comprehending.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
In the restaurant scene Adriana explains she didn't stay much at the dorm because she would stay at her parents house taking care of Alexis, so in the Emily flashback we saw, Alexis was 100% an infant already, just like Melissa already had Erynn.
In fact Layla is the same age as the MC, in that scene Alexis is already born and Layla might be in the oven(or will be shortly).

I don't think there's any connection between Santi and the Monroe family, just too convoluted a story... even for this game lol

We don't know anything special about Mr Monroe, there have been no info on him(Navarro is the one that gets constantly name dropped).
Nyx just has a weird fetish of keeping Monroe hidden or shot from the back for no discernible reason so far, maybe because people confuse him for Navarro.
I was talking about Layla being carried while Ana was in the dorm, my bad. Noticed just now that i missed it.

Reactions: LSC82

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i think navrro is the father of layla and is married both womans i dont think is the father of alexis ,but like i say gabi is much younger than him we also know that he travels alot for work so isnt impossible he is another bug cheater like mc stepfather so i going all in to navarro not using monroe surname bcs well isnt stupid and he managed to marry those 2 beautyful milfs and also fuck mc mom so yeas i think is the bigger deception of all in nexts updates

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Also Santiago Navarro makes more sense than Santiago Monroe.
And Layla sucks at Spanish, that's not usual to people with Latino heritages
My last name is Santiago, I don't think Santiago is a first name anywhere.
PS. I am Brazilian, we don't speak Spanish here, we speak Portuguese, but I know it's a very common Latin surname.

• Hey there

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
So about Erynn staying the night in MC's bed...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's possible to avoid this, sorry I don't give details on how to do this, but I did a gameplay trying to just be friends with everyone, avoiding having too many points with anyone, and I didn't have this scene, so it's possible.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
It's possible to avoid this, sorry I don't give details on how to do this, but I did a gameplay trying to just be friends with everyone, avoiding having too many points with anyone, and I didn't have this scene, so it's possible.
well i think if you dont confront her and didnt help her when nathan hit her you ended up not having any relationship but i dont see anyone doing that

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
PS. I am Brazilian, we don't speak Spanish here, we speak Portuguese, but I know it's a very common Latin surname.
About that... I know two people with the first name Santiago. It is not a common name, but there is people around with this name. The name itself is more related to places and surnames from what I know, but it is not a rule.

Plus, I know tree cities with the name Santiago - in Spain, Santiago de Compostela; Chile's Capital, Santiago; and brazilian city of Santiago, and I suppose to exist more several around the world.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I can name a couple of footballers who would be in the same age range as Santi in the story: Santi Cazorla and Santiago Canizares, so it is still used as a first name (or was 30-40 years ago, Santi's age range in the story).

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
dont forget about CARMEN SANTIAGO.......well santiago is common name in many countires of south america so yeah and the equivalent of santigo in english is james and also james is jaime and iacobo

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

oh most def, I'll probably do a yolo run when the game is finished to see everything crash and burn... multiple relationships, not helping erynn, etc. just to the MC end up alone

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I happen to be brazilian as well.

Santiago can be a first name, specially in Spanish speaking countries(not our case), i remember a guy called Santiago Montoya(Colombian i think) playing for Vasco.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I can name a couple of footballers who would be in the same age range as Santi in the story: Santi Cazorla and Santiago Canizares, so it is still used as a first name (or was 30-40 years ago, Santi's age range in the story).
About that... I know two people with the first name Santiago. It is not a common name, but there is people around with this name. The name itself is more related to places and surnames from what I know, but it is not a rule.

Plus, I know tree cities with the name Santiago - in Spain, Santiago de Compostela; Chile's Capital, Santiago; and brazilian city of Santiago, and I suppose to exist more several around the world.
it means saint james, tiago being the Portuguese and i supose spanish name for james, or xaco (galician?), do not recall how that alliterarion went but xaco (or chaco in spanish... so james in english jacques in french xaco in (catalan or Basque?) to tiago in Portuguese! Iago also in some parts of spain...

it comes from the bible and the name in german is.... Jacob

it seems to also have a derivation into diogo or diego in spanish!

another interesting stuff regarding these names... james was translated into Spanish and Portuguese and is now Jaime... so if you ever meet a spanish or portuguese speaker named Tiago (or Thiago in brazilian) just call him Jaime!

Reactions: Paco Loco
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes