misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Valeria is daughter of the teacher Spanish Gabi
Their ages and Valeria just recently moving into the town don't support that idea. There are two much more likely possibilities:

- Valeria is Santiago's daughter from his previous marriage, the one he ultimately dumped Emily for. Then some years later he did a DiCaprio and married Gabi the young athlete
- Valeria is Gabi's younger sister or her niece

Since the MC has kissed Valeria, I think #2 is more likely, due to Patreon meta

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke
Jan 18, 2022
In the restaurant scene Adriana explains she didn't stay much at the dorm because she would stay at her parents house taking care of Alexis, so in the Emily flashback we saw, Alexis was 100% an infant already, just like Melissa already had Erynn.
In fact Layla is the same age as the MC, in that scene Alexis is already born and Layla might be in the oven(or will be shortly).

I don't think there's any connection between Santi and the Monroe family, just too convoluted a story... even for this game lol

We don't know anything special about Mr Monroe, there have been no info on him(Navarro is the one that gets constantly name dropped).
Nyx just has a weird fetish of keeping Monroe hidden or shot from the back for no discernible reason so far, maybe because people confuse him for Navarro.
Santi is friends with their father. I think their father is Zo, the unseen guy in the flashback that makes fun of Santi when Emily turns him down. Zo is the name of the former pro basketball player that's Cara's celebrity crush. On Lexi's path, Erynn mentions her dad is famous so that's probably the connection.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
someone knows if telling mom to fuck off after her ho flashback will have consequences in the future? mc is back to being her errand boy
LMAO, you are seriously judging the mother for how she became pregnant with the MC? Yes, I am fairly sure that if you are an asshole to the MC's mother there will be consequences.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
So i started a new game, (going for erynn thus time) and after this scene in picture 1. I get The error shown in picture 2. But then it all works fine again after clicking ignore
IMG_20221108_003718.jpg
IMG_20221108_003728.jpg

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
My last name is Santiago, I don't think Santiago is a first name anywhere.
PS. I am Brazilian, we don't speak Spanish here, we speak Portuguese, but I know it's a very common Latin surname.
I happen to be brazilian as well.

Santiago can be a first name, specially in Spanish speaking countries(not our case), i remember a guy called Santiago Montoya(Colombian i think) playing for Vasco.
I am Brazilian and I know many brazilians with the name Santiago. Have you ever participated in a Concurso Público?:D
And besides Brazil, it is first name in many countries as well. Since I follow surf, I know that there is an argentinian called Santiago Muniz. Just check it out.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Anybody has a list of all the new scenes just so I know if I've missed any by being on a different route ? Thanks a bunch.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes