matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
ok, i had not used scrappy's since 0.82 and switched to KoGa with the new update(and clear saves).

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I gotta be honest i was bit unsure about how well the update will be and i'm glad i was idiot proved wrong cause this was damn good update and by far my favourite one. The Adriana kitchen scene was hilarious, i didn't fell that amount of embarrassment from avn for quite a while :KEK: but the Elen beach scene was by far one of my my favourite from the whole game.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So regarding the current topic, I can debunk the Monroe/Santi thing

It's actually quite easy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where as L&L's father:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he can not be Ethan´s father because one of the wedges that Ethan used with Lexxi, he is a creep but he does not wish to be perceived as one; risking a "loving" relationship with his half sister!
So, Iris is gonna flirt with Ethan, get him drunk, f**k him with a strap-on while filming it and blackmail him after... right? I don't want to see it, but I want it to happen.
it can only happen if you watch you... so your choice!

furthermore just in case you did not get the meme... jokes on you Ethan is into that shit!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So, Iris is gonna flirt with Ethan, get him drunk, f**k him with a strap-on while filming it and blackmail him after... right? I don't want to see it, but I want it to happen.
Will Ethan wake up lacking his twig and berries? Or will Iris have mercy and just put him in a chastity device? She doesn't strike me as a merciful ruler...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah. If you're on Gabi route you'll notice that there's picture on the wall. Gabi and Santi (probably). However it seams not all is functioning well in Gabi's marrige. Santi either cheats on Gabi (moron) or he's just workaholic. If i understood correctly he's having some high position in sports, tallent hunter or whatever. And Gabi simply isn't happy. Now if you played her route till the end of Episode 10 you'll notice that same pic on the wall is removed by Gabi, probably when she started the affair with MC, i presume right after the events in campus where MC and Gabi did you know what. I think that Gabi is going for a divorce.

As for Santi being theoreticaly dad of Layla and Lexi that were some of my thoughts cause if you're on L&L route we do see back of an older male character that almost resembles Santi. I wonder if our Santi comited poligamy. And if you're on Layla's route Adriana once mentioned that she gave birth to Lexi while she was 18. If you think about it it could be a reason why he refused to be a part of their lives and gave the role of dad to Andres.
Mr Monroe =/= Santi... It is rather obvious that they are two separate people. This game would jump the shark if they were the same person which would also suddenly introduce incest into a game that the dev has said (probably because of Patreon) that there won't be any. Don't know why people keep insisting that Mr Monroe and Santi are the same person.
There's 2 guys, Navarro and Mr Monroe, he can't be married to both Gabi and Adriana, unless we are bringing legalized poligamy into the equation, that would be a stretch...

Navarro is the one with Gabi, if you played her path you can see that he has been on her case since she was a high school athlete(i guess he can be charged for grooming or something).
Navarro would fit perfectly as Santi, there's nothing that needs adjustment or suspension of disbelief.

For Monroe there's a lot of hoops to jump through, things to explain...
How he hit Adriana and Emily back to back... and he already had a kid with Adriana from 2 years before... that's gonna be some flashback huh?
Santi froze upon hearing that Emily was preggo, it seemed like regular panic but it could've been because he already has a family i guess.

Also, if Santi is Monroe that brings incest into the story, and since many of us have been balls deep into Alexis many times, it's not even "this girl gets removed as love interest" or incest patch case, it happened already, surprise incest lol.
If Santi is Navarro it brings cucking your own father into the story.
Which kink someone prefers goes by each individual, but patreon is gonna play nicer with the second one i believe.

scrappy here.
You can combine them, Kogas is compatible plus Kogas walkthrough is 10.1 already.
Use Scrappy for the gallery and Koga for other stuff, that's how my game is now.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
somehow I don't even doubt this
and she'll make the cool walk towards MC with an explosion behind her back she doesn't even flinch to, will punch zach in his balls, make out with erynn, light a cigarette and ask mc "who's your momma?" :sneaky:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I personally can't wait until Zach gets what he deserves, little shit. Feels way more personal from someone who you considered a friend (even though he is an idiot)
You and me both buddy. But i learned hard way is that succes is the greatest revenge one can have. MC don't have to do anything or even player. Zach is succesifuly downplaying himself with Layla, Lexi, Valeria, in short with any girl he comes to comunicate. And the greatest revenge anyone can have upon Zach is to hook up with any of the girls he was interested or to leave him be friends with Ethan and his rats.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
She was quite sad upon hearing what's happening to her precious Erynn(and she doesn't even know that's her sister yet).
It would be fun if the game came back and the characters are all thinking "what can we do with Ethan?" and Iris enters the screen and says "i handled it".

You and me both buddy. But i learned hard way is that succes is the greatest revenge one can have. MC don't have to do anything or even player. Zach is succesifuly downplaying himself with Layla, Lexi, Valeria, in short with any girl he comes to comunicate. And the greatest revenge anyone can have upon Zach is to hook up with any of the girls he was interested or to leave him be friends with Ethan and his rats.
Fuckin A.
Still feel like making out with Valeria right infront of the idiot though, i'm petty like that lol.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
She was quite sad upon hearing what's happening to her precious Erynn(and she doesn't even know that's her sister yet).
It would be fun if the game came back and the characters are all thinking "what can we do with Ethan?" and Iris enters the screen and says "i handled it".

Fuckin A.
Still feel like making out with Valeria right infront of the idiot though, i'm petty like that lol.
yup, before this update there wasn't much content with Val so I didn't focus on her, but now I did a playthrough specifically for her hoping in the future I can show her off in front of Zach

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Santi froze upon hearing that Emily was preggo, it seemed like regular panic but it could've been because he already has a family i guess.
That was my thought but i couldn't explain exactly since i suck in English.

When i played Lalya route her mom Ana warned her what unprotected sex can bring to her and that she gave birth to Lexi when she was 18 or so. At the time she was roommate with Emily, perhaps she already gave birth. That one scene when Mel was explaining history of Emily and Santi we could see Ana showing up without being pregnant or she carried it in early stage. And since incest is something that's already excluded from this game the question is who's the dad of Lexi and Layla? Is Santy in any case conected to Ana and her daughters? Like if we presume that he's not bioconected to L&L, is he their stepded? All we saw byfar is Santi's pic on wall at Gabi's place and mistery man at Ana's place.

It's really confusing right now and Nyx really knows what she's doing by leaving us to speculate.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
yup, before this update there wasn't much content with Val so I didn't focus on her, but now I did a playthrough specifically for her hoping in the future I can show her off in front of Zach
I'll do that tomorow to that little shit. To think that in one moment i thought to leave him Val. Well after Ethan i think that everyone knows what to do about Val and Zach.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
PRO TIP: if you want to see most routes in a single play-through STAY AWAY FROM ALEXIS and you are safe (for now :ROFLMAO:).
You can somehow safely be with her route until you learn about her lies, after that her path blocks others constantly.

So if you avoid traps that insta kick you out of some route (like Julia and Tori), up to ch9 you can "sneakily" be on:
Kayla+Elena+Valeria+Erynn+Melissa+Rachel+(Nikki or Cara)
routes, all in the same play-through ;)... Idk for how long though, something tells me shit is about to go down at any moment :ROFLMAO:
(BTW i didn't check the flags for this chapter yet, so idk how conflicting Kayla and Valeria routes will be :unsure:)

For Alexis path you can do a second save with
Alexis+Valerie+(Nikki or Cara, the one that you didn't choose the first time)
I recommend Nikki here as her route gives more chances for Val points and if you are not on Kayla route there's a extended photo booth scene with Val.
Couldn't fit Gabi though :(... She also closes to many paths (Kayla, Elena, Val, Tori and possibly Erynn for missing key points)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i play this for the entangled story i want to know what happend next.but this game is like BEING a dick or leao of faith ,impossible to chosse only one and hoping for at least a triangle realtionship in this case elena/layla/mc i know that isnt gonna happend but maybe just maybe mellissa/mom/mc?

Reactions: mnotwoke

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
PRO TIP: if you want to see most routes in a single play-through STAY AWAY FROM ALEXIS and you are safe (for now :ROFLMAO:).
You can somehow safely be with her route until you learn about her lies, after that her path blocks others constantly.

So if you avoid traps that insta kick you out of some route (like Julia and Tori), up to ch9 you can "sneakily" be on:
Kayla+Elena+Valeria+Erynn+Melissa+Rachel+(Nikki or Cara)
routes, all in the same play-through ;)... Idk for how long though, something tells me shit is about to go down at any moment :ROFLMAO:
(BTW i didn't check the flags for this chapter yet, so idk how conflicting Kayla and Valeria routes will be :unsure:)

For Alexis path you can do a second save with
Alexis+Valerie+(Nikki or Cara, the one that you didn't choose the first time)
I recommend Nikki here as her route gives more chances for Val points and if you are not on Kayla route there's a extended photo booth scene with Val.
Couldn't fit Gabi though :(... She also closes to many paths (Kayla, Elena, Val, Tori and possibly Erynn for missing key points)
yeaah, but this is not that kind of game and it will blow up in your face sooner or later. For this update I finally managed to sort out my saves properly, have like 7 or 8 of them for the different girls, so in the future it will be very easy to see all content without causing additional drama and wasted time

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Didn't we see a giant picture of Gabi's husband and everyone said that HAD to be the MC's dad? Which would mean he had sex with his step-mom (technically only; as they had no idea about each other).

There are two men we aren't meeting, that Nyx is dragging out the revelation as to who they are, Layla and Lexi's dad & Gabi's husband. The guy that the MC talks to at the bar, when eating steak, seems most likely to be the dad of L&L and husband to Adriana. Emily knew or knew of him when she was Ana's roommate, I don't see her then having a child with him and Ana staying with him AND both of them not freaking the shit out that their children are dating. Nor do I see Ana shrugging it off and staying friendly with Emily - saying that they have to arrange to meet for coffee, going to her restaurant, etc (I know that Andres was "supposedly" the father but I don't see how Ana wouldn't have been in the know or have figured it out).
I think Navarro is Gabi's husband, from the photo they look alike in everything, especially by the chin.
When the MC is at Gabi's house, he finds a picture of her with Navarro, and the way she looks at Navarro you can imagine that she had something else there.
I didn't find a save where he is at Gabi's house, but when he finds the photo, the MC mentions that it's Navarro in the photo.

If you imagine a gameplay where the MC is friends with everyone, with a "romantic" relationship only with Gabi, that would be the only point of "drama" between them (except for the teacher/student taboo).

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes