MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm sure there will be a clean break up with Layla option, Nyx always gives the option to "do the right thing" with that said i love myself a messy route, seeing how they crossover and affect each other, it's the highlight of this game imo.

Mr Monroe(Alexis, Layla's dad) is always shot from the back, i think the bartender calls the guy you meet on the bar Mr Navarro(might need to check).
If we go to Gabi's place in this update, we see that Navarro has been on Gabi's case since she was a high school student and also they might be broken up at the moment(provided you have been hitting it at least), she also wasn't worried about who could be at the door.

Also Santiago Navarro makes more sense than Santiago Monroe.
And Layla sucks at Spanish, that's not usual to people with Latino heritages

Not saying Nyx can't just say "fuck it" but it wouldn't make much logical sense.
So Santi is MC's dad and Gabi's bloke and Gabi's no longer with him. Mr Monroe (assuming that Ana took his last name and didn't keep her maiden name for professional reasons) is L&L's dad and no relation to MC. Thus no incest for all these 'cest fan hangers on & my thought that they could be actual roommates in college or just friends from way back when could be true.

As for not speaking Spanish in their house, my grandmother had a very Spanish last name and couldn't speak a word of it. Not all families celebrate their culture. Speaking of that the Monroe name could just be an anglicized version of his last name, similar to how James Roday changed his name or he could have pulled a Martin Sheen and completely changed it...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Well ... maybe that more easy way like it was with Cara and her Sis ... but since Nyx is a Drama-Queen i think this will go in direction View attachment 2153208 :ROFLMAO:
Ii dont know but i remember something that i read somewhere that Nyx wants to give MC to break up an relationship to go on with another girl. Maybe tricky to implement but i assume its possible. That way its also interesting to do more playthroughs.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Why do i have this damn feeling that this will be situation like :

Lalya - How could you do this to me El?! And you MC i thought you like (love) me..!!

Elena - I'm sorry...

Layla - I thought you were my sister. I gave you all my old stuff...

MC - It just happend. It's all my fault...

Something in those lines.
The messy break ups thus far have been somewhat lacking in "fireworks", the "completely in love Layla" takes super well and is super mature and friendly after being ditched for her sister for example.
If you push things too far they also find out off-screen... and deliver a 2 minute cussing, meh.
A little exception if Erynn catches you banging Alexis after you almost went the whole way with her, that one has tears, lies and slaps to the face lol.
So Santi is MC's dad and Gabi's bloke and Gabi's no longer with him. Mr Monroe (assuming that Ana took his last name and didn't keep her maiden name for professional reasons) is L&L's dad and no relation to MC. Thus no incest for all these 'cest fan hangers on & my thought that they could be actual roommates in college or just friends from way back when could be true.

As for not speaking Spanish in their house, my grandmother had a very Spanish last name and couldn't speak a word of it. Not all families celebrate their culture. Speaking of that the Monroe name could just be an anglicized version of his last name, similar to how James Roday changed his name or he could have pulled a Martin Sheen and completely changed it...
I'm sure they'll know each other in some way... that's just how things work here :cool:.

Adriana, Layla and Alexis go by "Monroe", i think off-spring tend to go by the father's name, so it should be the guy's name.
All the "evidence" i gathered that their family isn't latina can be ignored of course, it's not solid proof at all, i'm just speculating on why i think it wouldn't fit.
Santiago is a latino first name, so whomever Santi turns out to be... that family plays/played we are latinos and proud card.
Maybe his mom is Latina but with a Murican dad, it's certainly a possibility(ugly mismatched name though).

Btw the Sheen's are named Esteves on their drivers licenses, Sheen is a stage name.
Since we don't see a reason for Monroe to need a stage name...

Also for Mr Monroe to be Santiago, means he hit Adriana to produce Alexis, then hit Adriana and Emily pretty much back to back to create the MC and Layla... the ultimate playa, i wanna play this prequel!!!

But i'm still putting my bets on Gabi's cucked husband.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
how do you know? did you mean from the code?
no, there is a light scene with her if you have enough points with her and you're on the Layla path (slightly inappropriate imo when you are dating someone but whatever) at the end of Chapter 10

camube

Jun 4, 2022
no, there is a light scene with her if you have enough points with her and you're on the Layla path (slightly inappropriate imo when you are dating someone but whatever) at the end of Chapter 10
what was the scene?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The messy break ups thus far have been somewhat lacking in "fireworks", the "completely in love Layla" takes super well and is super mature and friendly after being ditched for her sister for example.
If you push things too far they also find out off-screen... and deliver a 2 minute cussing, meh.
A little exception if Erynn catches you banging Alexis after you almost went the whole way with her, that one has tears, lies and slaps to the face lol.
I know that there's that route where you're basicaly both with Erynn and Lexi at the same time. And honestly i didn't played it nor do i intend. I tried once and i felt bad so i decided to simply delete that path and go for single girl. That's why i have multiple plays and saves for different girls. And if that happend in the case of Erynn and Lexi you can imagine how could it go with Layla and Elena.

Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ffs you are just assuming, clearly she is thinking of Ethan who told her he was dating Erynn who in turn is like totally lusting after the MC who just wants to bang Helena, (yeah that`s her real name if she is a Latina because Elena is the Greek version!)

its a play by Shakespeare called Pyramus and Thisbe! the ignorance in these forums ffs!

by the way helena name means shining light...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Scrappy mod is still updated. I think that the link was removed with one of the last update when the mod wasn't updated for more than a week. I have no idea why it hasn't been added back (it might just have been forgotten): https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-walkthrough-gallery-mod-v0-10-scrappy.62602/

For me there is absolutely no chance that the MC father is one of the LI father. The author doesn’t add incest in the game so adding unintentional incest seems a no go. If the sisters father is MC father, it would also mean the MC is the result of him having cheated as he was already a father in a stable relation (as Alexis is older and Layla about the same age). However, what I think is a possibility is that the MC biological father is the stepfather of Alexis and Layla (with even the possibility of one or both to believe that he is their biological father). This is something that I would expect more from the author..
Only in case of Mr.Navarro who has no kids and got married with young Gabi after he split with Emily. No incest there

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah. If you're on Gabi route you'll notice that there's picture on the wall. Gabi and Santi (probably). However it seams not all is functioning well in Gabi's marrige. Santi either cheats on Gabi (moron) or he's just workaholic. If i understood correctly he's having some high position in sports, tallent hunter or whatever. And Gabi simply isn't happy. Now if you played her route till the end of Episode 10 you'll notice that same pic on the wall is removed by Gabi, probably when she started the affair with MC, i presume right after the events in campus where MC and Gabi did you know what. I think that Gabi is going for a divorce.

As for Santi being theoreticaly dad of Layla and Lexi that were some of my thoughts cause if you're on L&L route we do see back of an older male character that almost resembles Santi. I wonder if our Santi comited poligamy. And if you're on Layla's route Adriana once mentioned that she gave birth to Lexi while she was 18. If you think about it it could be a reason why he refused to be a part of their lives and gave the role of dad to Andres.

Reactions: LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah. If you're on Gabi route you'll notice that there's picture on the wall. Gabi and Santi (probably). However it seams not all is functioning well in Gabi's marrige. Santi either cheats on Gabi (moron) or he's just workaholic. If i understood correctly he's having some high position in sports, tallent hunter or whatever. And Gabi simply isn't happy. Now if you played her route till the end of Episode 10 you'll notice that same pic on the wall is removed by Gabi, probably when she started the affair with MC, i presume right after the events in campus where MC and Gabi did you know what. I think that Gabi is going for a divorce.

As for Santi being theoreticaly dad of Layla and Lexi that were some of my thoughts cause if you're on L&L route we do see back of an older male character that almost resembles Santi. I wonder if our Santi comited poligamy. And if you're on Layla's route Adriana once mentioned that she gave birth to Lexi while she was 18. If you think about it it could be a reason why he refused to be a part of their lives and gave the role of dad to Andres.
Mr Monroe =/= Santi... It is rather obvious that they are two separate people. This game would jump the shark if they were the same person which would also suddenly introduce incest into a game that the dev has said (probably because of Patreon) that there won't be any. Don't know why people keep insisting that Mr Monroe and Santi are the same person.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Mr Monroe =/= Santi... It is rather obvious that they are two separate people. This game would jump the shark if they were the same person which would also suddenly introduce incest into a game that the dev has said (probably because of Patreon) that there won't be any. Don't know why people keep insisting that Mr Monroe and Santi are the same person.
yep for me until explained otherwise in the game papa Santiago is Gabi's husband and the MC is cucking him

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oh,man..that scene with MC and Adriana on the end of update is priceless,hahaha
Adriana actualy played along thinking it's probably her husband. You can tell the guy knows to treat his lady. But when Lexi came in i died laughing. Only other time was when Melissa was having nightmares (not sure if it was a nightmare for her) about her having sex with MC. Mel's face was priceless :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Adriana actualy played along thinking it's probably her husband. You can tell the guy knows to treat his lady. But when Lexi came in i died laughing. Only other time was when Melissa was having nightmares (not sure if it was a nightmare for her) about her having sex with MC. Mel's face was priceless :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah.MC is getting all milfs this update. Mom,Melissa,Gabi,Adriana....Well Gabi is not excatly milf,but who cares,lol

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Yeah.MC is getting all milfs this update. Mom,Melissa,Gabi,Adriana....Well Gabi is not excatly milf,but who cares,lol
So there are still fans that believe MC is going to bang all the milfs... since Gabi isn't a milf, Melissa is the only mom MC could bang one day (though I am not sure of that), but the rest of them... I don't see it happening. Adriana looks happily married and she is also the mom of two possible love interests, while with Emily it seemsNyx is planning to make her and John a couple.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes