LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
All those complaining about lack of sex with Erynn have to consider her relationship experience (or lack of it), one of the (if not the (we don't see anyone else)) only guy(s) she's had sex with recorded it and showed it round his mates. The guy who has shown the most interest in her other than the MC is a manipulative asshole who is attempting to blackmail her into having sex with him. It's not a surprise she's not looking to jump into a relationship or into bed with anyone at this stage, she is slowly coming round to the idea of a relationship and getting physical with the MC, her reluctance has to be expected.
I agree with the semtiment here but she's baiting him (MC). If you're on Erynn's route in her apartment when MC decides to help her in the case of video it was her who made kiss initiative in which of course MC returned. Then at MC place when MC showed her that game. Well one thing led to another, kissing, striping... and finaly in Episode 10 she's not sure in herself. She goes back and forth with MC. I think both of them need to figure what they want because even MC went on certain things unsecure. If you're on Erynn's route it's clear that there's chemistry between the two. I think that two of them should figure out are they dating like GF and BF or to remain just friends.
It's clear she has some trauma regarding the situation, and that makes her tentative.

The first one i found acceptable because she had just been in another ugly situation and things moved fast from there.
The second one stopped by the "evil cockblocking mom" a lot less so...
This last one ends up on the MC who for some reason decide not to press the action, after the kiss he is the one who thinks/decides they aren't there yet.

Speculation on my part but i think Nyx wants some grandiose romantic/heroic moment rather than "and then they fucked", this is the storyline that forces us to play "knight in shinning armor" to progress after all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is insane. MC got beaten up bad for nothing too many times to be a story of white kniting.
Cannot be knight in any shining armor as he is dawning the tattoo sleeve of skirmishes.
MC had his saves pulled right from underneath him all the times he was left alone
in the dark when she went literally to the slaughter on her own accord, left MC
rambling like a mad man ... those desert Mu a dib long walks have nothing on MC.
Regarding many "fappers", i can see statements of Yours holding true.
How about those of us that don't particularly care for repetitive writing in circles?
Or as some editors within the industry coin "regurgitated content".

You think it's 'ONLY' about sex for everyone?
If so, suggest Ya look a bit deeper at the bigger picture.
Hint: They went passed the "Friends Zone" episodes ago.

They been making out for how many episodes now?
Yet still under the pretentious demeanor there is nothing more then friendship.
Don't have to have sex however, can at least act as their the item They Already Are.

Note: not that You are unaware, some of us are into the story, not actual Fap-Material. :ROFLMAO:
It's clear she has some trauma regarding the situation, and that makes her tentative.

The first one i found acceptable because she had just been in another ugly situation and things moved fast from there.
This last one ends up on the MC who for some reason decide not to press the action, after the kiss he is the one who thinks/decides they aren't there yet.

Speculation on my part but i think Nyx wants some grandiose romantic/heroic moment rather than "and then they fucked", this is the storyline that forces us to play "knight in shinning armor" to progress after all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sava75 and MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Ever since MC went along with the Shop Keeper at the clothing store referring to MC as Erynn's "Boyfriend".
Erynn obviously Enjoying the Choice of MC AND going along with Not Denying him BEING Her Boyfriend.
How many times Since WAY Back Then, have those two Totally made out(Not as 'Only' friends do)?

What's the Exact Episode count since then, do You recall offhand?

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Elena's brothers don't recognise you at the beach, even if MC trained with Elena at her house. Layla tells MC to give it a shot with Val even if you're on her path. :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Also lol at baiting the incest crowd with the option to kiss Emily on the lips.

The resolution of the cliffhanger was pretty lame. MC seriously doesn't notice the buzzing right next to him? Rachel possibly dead? Even if it's not her, I didn't really need that dark turn.

More Iris? Meh, not a fan. Otoh, Erynn wasn't one of my favs so far, but I really liked the interactions with her this update.

MC-Layla-Elena-moments continue to be my personal highlight of the game. If only we weren't creeping along at snail pace on their path, especially Elena's. In general, Nyx knows how to create enjoyable and humorous dialogues and interactions, which makes the game worth playing imo.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Really? How do you distinguish them?
Well first look at their skins. Lexi have this wierd skin, can't really explain it while Ana feels more alive. Again i can't really explain it. Next are their clothes. Lexi's shirt is thiner on sholders while Anas broader. EmulatorB mentioned mascara which is something i failed to notice and honestly even with make up, on that level, i can't make difference.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

JeremyCole300

Nov 25, 2019
While opening the app on Mac, i got this note "
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
renpy.warp.warp()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
renpy.warp.warp()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Any idea how to fix? this is the compressed version on Mac
I kept getting this issue too. I noticed that the permissions on all of the folders and sub folders were set to read only. Even after tediously changing all of the permissions I was still getting this error. The only thing that worked for me was having the compressed version 9, and using the update patch.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone else think that Nikki is pregnant? I just finished Niikki route and that part after they returned home Nikki was sick, like she needed to throw up. Two of them already had sex on several ocasions, MC finished inside her couple of times. This one could actually be real life changing drama of MC becoming dad at young age.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Does anyone else think that Nikki is pregnant? I just finished Niikki route and that part after they returned home Nikki was sick, like she needed to throw up. Two of them already had sex on several ocasions, MC finished inside her couple of times. This one could actually be real life changing drama of MC becoming dad at young age.
Interesting question, raises alot to speculate on.
No use on my saves, fortunate or not.
Only one MC has sex with on them is Iris.

MC's first GF/flashback.
So perhaps Nathan would be the father on my saves 'if' it should turn out.. who knows? :ROFLMAO:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well I came prepared for the next update, so eventually I'll find out if that's the case
1667770179654.png

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It appears to end the same way no matter if you shot inside or not in the marriage weekend.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ya got it correct, Lexi has more mascara.
It also doesn't help that Alexis is an older Genesis model. Gen 2(or 2.5) most likely. That's why she looks sorta low-res sometimes compared to other characters. Most of the other models are Gen 3 while a few like Val are Gen 8.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It also doesn't help that Alexis is an older Genesis model. Gen 2(or 2.5) most likely. That's why she looks sorta low-res sometimes compared to other characters. Most of the other models are Gen 3 while a few like Val are Gen 8.
Good Look'N models, least from my perspective.
Have noticed them in other AVN's as well as some that are full on games.
Sandbox and all.

MC has been used on gah... who knows how many by now :ROFLMAO:
Long as their not straight up fugly one's, i'm ok with em'.
Story is what interests me in most cases aside from testing them.

Last edited:

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
I think it was clearly stated that she threw up because of too much alcohol consumption at the beach

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I think it was clearly stated that she threw up because of too much alcohol consumption at the beach
OUCH, that's not a good combination!
Dehydration is nothing to play with.
If Niki suffers from that, GAH... hair-dryer effect... SUCKS and Blows at the same time!!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes