MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sure you can ... played it just once and after the first drunk fucking i never gone this path again. She's just meh in my eyes. :ROFLMAO:
You weird man.........
And I'm over here wondering if there's anyway to get Gabi and someone else on the side... I've got my Lexi playthrough, my Nikki playthrough, my Layla playthrough (though she's more meh to me), and my Erynn playthrough (purely for story purposes), now I am thinking I should reject all of them and star in a "teacher seduces student and has his child" news headline...

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
with the end of this update ... i'm left with a shit ton of questions :unsure:

great game by the way (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Feel free to share with us. All of us have some crazy theories on what's going on?, possibilities on what might happen in next Episode 11. For example some of us have theory that Brooke might be involved in killing of that girl near garbage bin because she jokingly said for Rachel " she could be luying down". Simply tons of questions.

Reactions: ImperialD and LSC82

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
It's amusing you pass up the one that is available as a love interest over 2 that aren't.

Not happening.
oh you know more than me ..now now tell me who is the love interest im brushing off and who is not ?and pls how do you know all this ,,,,?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh you know more than me ..now now tell me who is the love interest im brushing off and who is not ?and pls how do you know all this ,,,,?
Are you Trojaner?

No?

I replied to your quote about Adriana. The comment UNDER the post is the reply, the comment above is the reply to Troj.

I truly mourn the passing of common sense, he is greatly missed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Trying to cuck John.
Yeah that is another one that is likely needed for the drama and story, but really does not make Mc seem more as someone truly important to Emily (not that she is not allowed to, MC is old enough to look after himself now at least and her own life, just the timing is kinda so "overly plot novel like"" :p). The good woman has not been dating in all the years her son was away and she missed him so badly and not even within a month of him being back instead investing time in rebonding with him ( not talking sex here, just emotional) she decides suddenly out of the blue it is high time to focus on a new relation with all the emotional investment that takes and bring another male into the house. :p

Mexican telenovella for sure, where things have to happen at the wrong time for the drama and plot points. If wanted to bring John in at least had him have a relation with Melissa already at start game. If made it a good and healthy relation, it would have even diminished the incest calls.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeraDrnda

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
uh no sorry but now i want to know more
My comment to Troj was based on the fact he called Gabi average but likes Melissa and Adriana so he's passing over the one woman that is a love interest to oggle 2 that aren't.

Mel and Adriana aren't LI's.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
My comment to Troj was based on the fact he called Gabi average but likes Melissa and Adriana so he's passing over the one woman that is a love interest to oggle 2 that aren't.

Mel and Adriana aren't LI's.
Can Gabi even be considered a LI? To me, she feels more like a sidefuck that's just going to ruin the relationships with the other girls. There are barely any interactions with her outside the sex scenes and she even tells the MC not to fall in love with her. I was hoping for a bit of romance with Gabi but it doesn't seem like we'll be getting any. Her path is probably gonna end badly...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes