Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Gabi is the best source of potential drama. Imagine catching your wife in bed with a student and then realizing you've been cucked by your own son! Although Santiago looks like someone who would suggest a threesome to patch things over.
What you mean with drama, that would really make my day. I really hope Gabi is Santis wife and he finds out he gets cucked by his own son.
If i would get the choice i would make a video of Gabi getting knocked up by the MC and send it him as a fathers day present and just thinking about how Emily will react if she finds out her son fucked up the marriage from her crush brings a smile to my face.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I dislike how none of the decisions with zach seem to matter, I swear out of curiosity ive picked almost all the +pts zach options and its the identical dialogue near the end with ethan and the facepunch. I'd be nice if you COULD actually steer him right or wrong so it felt like there was some player agency - like if you cautioned him early on about not getting hopes up for val, but found an alternative like sienna (sierra? - who knows who cares) and maybe this would even change his personality to make him less unlikeable....
But then you would miss the drama! Unthinkable!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
He's famous, it's been mentioned a couple of times.

Not easy to hide affairs when you're high profile.

And, again, she's the principal and an intelligent woman. If she is going to revenge fuck someone it wouldn't be a career killing student that could also kill the relationship with her daughters.
you mean the guy Emily as been fucking on the side ever since Andres left? hermm... should i have put it under spoilers?

Hey kid you been fucking my daughter for how long? better get a wedding ring if you wanna get even i have been fucking your mom for (xyears)! i cucked your dad i cucked Andres and fucking hell i would cuck you if you were not dating my daughter, oh i also bought Erynn and fucked the shit out of her, does that count?
wait isnt she talking about the track scout? thats not santiago.....
*at dylans bar
MC is presented a great local hero a former basketball hero
*trying to impress his sports hero
starts talking about how he must attend his girlfriend family for dinner
and how he is gonna take her virginity (layla path)and fuck the shit out of her
Nice talking to you sir! gotta go and make my new girlfriends linen sheet red

*during dinner
Adriana: lets us give our prayers and thank for this meal!
Adriana: MC would you do the honors as the guest?
*5 minutes later
Layla: Hey, MC i know latinos are religious but damm its taking you a while!
MC: well not as long as it took you to tell me your father is the local sports hero!

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
you mean the guy Emily as been fucking on the side ever since Andres left? hermm... should i have put it under spoilers?

Hey kid you been fucking my daughter for how long? better get a wedding ring if you wanna get even i have been fucking your mom for (xyears)! i cucked your dad i cucked Andres and fucking hell i would cuck you if you were not dating my daughter, oh i also bought Erynn and fucked the shit out of her, does that count?
wait isnt she talking about the track scout? thats not santiago.....

But then you would miss the drama! Unthinkable!
not at all! she could introduce other side plots like [now that zach is dating sierra, elena or layla is no fan of this relationship and wants to break them up through a complex plot of hooking sierra up with you] Boom! Drama on Demand!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Adriana's husband isn't Santiago.

He's married to Gabi.

So, no need to put it under spoilers, you were wrong.

Also, Emily hasn't been with anyone since Andres left. She's being set up for John. You're like the third person today to make up story segments in your own head.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Adriana's husband isn't Santiago.

He's married to Gabi.

So, no need to put it under spoilers, you were wrong.

Also, Emily hasn't been with anyone since Andres left. She's being set up for John. You're like the third person today to make up story segments in your own head.
wellll... except Melissa, kinda. Actually I wouldn't mind if they got together in the end (if we can't get Melissa for the MC)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That was 1 kiss while drunk and talking about old times.

The only time she had sex with Mel was at college.
yep, but I stand by what I said... very unlikely to happen but I wouldn't mind those two actually being together. But it will be more likely John hooking up with Emily that will cause some friction with Melissa/Erynn

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I dislike how none of the decisions with zach seem to matter, I swear out of curiosity ive picked almost all the +pts zach options and its the identical dialogue near the end with ethan and the facepunch. I'd be nice if you COULD actually steer him right or wrong so it felt like there was some player agency - like if you cautioned him early on about not getting hopes up for val, but found an alternative like sienna (sierra? - who knows who cares) and maybe this would even change his personality to make him less unlikeable....

Did anyone else feel like the ch10 dialogue with Erynn felt kinda weird at times? Like the whole meeting with John is super built up [omg I need a drink before hand!] I would do a double take like wait did I read it wrong prior? She's literally going to a friend of his to discuss a plan to take down the nemesis, the tonality made it sound like she had to fuck him in his garage right then and there while being recorded for proof or something.....
I think both of those are setting up future issues or moments...
I basically didn't do things that would negatively impact the MC's relationships with the LI I wanted him to be with (depending on the playthrough). So I never tell Zach everything, don't switch seats with him in the bus, and never peek at the girls in the training camp locker room. But anything else that gets me points I do, IIRC. Maybe having made almost all the Zach points decisions will factor in later. Perhaps it will help you slide in like Flynn with Zach's sister?:ROFLMAO:

The meeting with John was inelegant, it seems obvious that John is Erynn's dad and no one in the game seems to notice it. Erynn, Iris, and John all have the same complexion and hair color (and there aren't any other blondes in the game now that Rachel is dead/gone) but everyone is oblivious to it. Only thing that throws that theory out is I could have sworn that Erynn said her dad was famous (or Mel did? Or I'm hallucinating?) That scene didn't have enough emotion/tension to payoff how nervous Erynn was... Supposedly.

No way the MC's idea doesn't backfire horribly.

Nyx needs to add in some clones or long lost twins... Not quite at full telenovela levels, creeping closer though.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I basically didn't do things that would negatively impact the MC's relationships with the LI I wanted him to be with (depending on the playthrough). So I never tell Zach everything, don't switch seats with him in the bus, and never peek at the girls in the training camp locker room. But anything else that gets me points I do, IIRC. Maybe having made almost all the Zach points decisions will factor in later. Perhaps it will help you slide in like Flynn with Zach's sister?:ROFLMAO:

The meeting with John was inelegant, it seems obvious that John is Erynn's dad and no one in the game seems to notice it. Erynn, Iris, and John all have the same complexion and hair color (and there aren't any other blondes in the game now that Rachel is dead/gone) but everyone is oblivious to it. Only thing that throws that theory out is I could have sworn that Erynn said her dad was famous (or Mel did? Or I'm hallucinating?) That scene didn't have enough emotion/tension to payoff how nervous Erynn was... Supposedly.

Nyx needs to add in some clones or long lost twins... Not quite at full telenovela levels, creeping closer though.
Erynn never met her dad and never found out where he was(nor Melissa knew where he went after their fling), so famous is out of the window really.
The info is tall, blonde and tatooed...
The dialogue is getting super meta, with Erynn "i had a stupid thought" upon gazing at John and John "you remind me of someone i knew", plus how those 3 always feel like they can trust each other automatically.

The Zach thing maybe points will interfere wether he apologises for his actions or not... not that i care.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I could have sworn that Erynn said her dad was famous
Layla and Alexis have a famous dad.

Zach is really the MC's evil twin after a facial reconstruction. His secret goal is to get on Ethan's good side and make a faithful husband out of him.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

MC mistook Melissa for being Erynn in an old picture, She has blond hair there.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How do you get that??? Trying to date Lexi and Layla???

There is new Elena content??? I've tried a few options and nothing
Exactly , I already dated Lexi and Layla without telling layla at the camp about Lexi.
and the people here said that I will take this in the game progress since I am in love with Cara/Nikki with Lexi , but I do not know.
and for Elena I Do not know her route at all , Sorry.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So far it seems as long as you are honest the major mutually exclusive choices are obviously Nikki/Cora Layla/Alexis and Layla/Valeria and Gabi/Elena?

It seems like while on Alexis path that Eryyn still has major feelings for the MC and according to the multi-mod her path is still open but she doesn't act on it in the scene in MC's bed so I wonder if she will eventually try to steal MC from Alexis.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes