DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Many people here tell how much they want Melissa as Li while many others say that she is not and won't be. I wonder if Nyx confirmed that she won't be or is it logical assumption? Because if Nyx never said anything about that then logic can be overcome with money if Mel's fanbase among patrons is large enough.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can Gabi even be considered a LI? To me, she feels more like a sidefuck that's just going to ruin the relationships with the other girls. There are barely any interactions with her outside the sex scenes and she even tells the MC not to fall in love with her. I was hoping for a bit of romance with Gabi but it doesn't seem like we'll be getting any. Her path is probably gonna end badly...
I don't see it ending well right now but unlike Adriana, Gabi's marriage is on the rocks so there is always a chance of it falling apart.

There are some women that Nyx has made clear won't be LI's like Emily, Mel and Adriana but she hasn't put Gabi in the bracket so while it looks iffy now, I think there is a chance for a Gabi romance.

Usually it's pretty obvious if things are going to go bad but I could see that working out .... as long as Zach doesn't find out and fuck it up.

then logic can be overcome with money if Mel's fanbase among patrons is large enough.
Nyx doesn't work that way.

If she did then Emily would also be an option considering the amount of people that asked for incest that she said no to.

She isn't going to ruin her story.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
I think you should start a new game. With v0.5 or v0.6 there was a big change, old saves where not working or causing issues - like in your save where the variable "Emily_Points" is not available/defined.

Edit: the game change was with v0.5.5, better don't use older saves
but even saves from episode 3 bring errors now like this one
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_4.rpy", line 497, in script
    $ Lakeyn_Points += 2
  File "game/episode_4.rpy", line 497, in <module>
    $ Lakeyn_Points += 2
NameError: name 'Lakeyn_Points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_4.rpy", line 497, in script
    $ Lakeyn_Points += 2
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_4.rpy", line 497, in <module>
    $ Lakeyn_Points += 2
NameError: name 'Lakeyn_Points' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Intertwined 0.10
Tue Nov  8 20:38:56 2022

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Can Gabi even be considered a LI? To me, she feels more like a sidefuck that's just going to ruin the relationships with the other girls. There are barely any interactions with her outside the sex scenes and she even tells the MC not to fall in love with her. I was hoping for a bit of romance with Gabi but it doesn't seem like we'll be getting any. Her path is probably gonna end badly...
I agree that at the moment they don't have much in common other than sexual chemistry....
With that said that "don't fall in love" is more a message to herself than it is to the MC.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't see it ending well right now but unlike Adriana, Gabi's marriage is on the rocks so there is always a chance of it falling apart.
I think that sometimes in the future Gabi will probably divorce Santi. That lazy excuse of dad and husband is either cheating on her or he's a complete moron and workaholic to ignore woman like that. Someone would say that removing some pic of the wall like Gabi did with her weding pic doesn't mean anything but i don't think it's one of those girl got mad and decided to temporary remove reminders of her husband thing. I think eventualy that she will go full divorce on Santi.

There are some women that Nyx has made clear won't be LI's like Emily, Mel and Adriana but she hasn't put Gabi in the bracket so while it looks iffy now, I think there is a chance for a Gabi romance.
On this one i agree. Em and Adriana are definitely off while i do think that there are some chances for Melissa. As for Gabi i think it's safe to say that she's definitely LI. It won't be easy with Gabi that's for sure since she's teacher and MC just a student and like i said before i think if ou continue Gabi's route there will be eventualy drama about someone figuring out that two of them are lovers.

Usually it's pretty obvious if things are going to go bad but I could see that working out .... as long as Zach doesn't find out and fuck it up.
Zach is on his own. Even if he comes back on his knees i don't give an f. He's dead and you can't talk to dead. Ethan is his new best buddy so i don't want to stand in the middle of those two idiots.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Nyx doesn't work that way.

If she did then Emily would also be an option considering the amount of people that asked for incest that she said no to.

She isn't going to ruin her story.
Yeah, relationship with Mel would be rather difficult to believably explain. Emily wouldn't be particular problem but Erynn would require stretching logic to max level and even then it would most likely end up being ridiculous. Although I think that there could be one or two sex scenes(if we are not on Erynn's route) to pacify Mel lovers.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Zach is on his own. Even if he comes back on his knees i don't give an f. He's dead and you can't talk to dead. Ethan is his new best buddy so i don't want to stand in the middle of those two idiots.
I mean by reporting Gabi to her boss or something.

I see him being spiteful now we now what a douche her is, he has a crush on Gabig so the fact that every girl he wants all are either friends with the MC or in some form or relationship with him would spiral him off the deep end.

Hopefully we can deal with him soon because he really is annoying.

Also burn his car purely over those license plates.

Also pref with Zach, Ethan and Layla's stalker who's name I forget in the car.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't there enough proof in the entire writing of this AVN, it's a plausible variable in lieu of bridge burning?:ROFLMAO:
well yes since adrianna gets ignored by hubby so playing with daughter's boyfriend might intrigue.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
so far I didn't consider her to a proper LI but after chapter 10 I think it's a possibility to develop the relationship further than a one (two) night stand, so I started a playthrough just with her, no other girls

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I mean by reporting Gabi to her boss or something.

I see him being spiteful now we now what a douche her is, he has a crush on Gabig so the fact that every girl he wants all are either friends with the MC or in some form or relationship with him would spiral him off the deep end.

Hopefully we can deal with him soon because he really is annoying.

Also burn his car purely over those license plates.

Also pref with Zach, Ethan and Layla's stalker who's name I forget in the car.
He could do that, to report Gabi to Ana to mock MC and the fact that he can't ever have woman like Gabi but i'm sure that for most time he'll be clueless on what's going on. But there's always a chance he get this extra brain and he figures out. And what ever he gets he had it coming. Personaly i would not stain my hands with that garbage of so called friend. As for Layla's stalker i think he might jump back later but again i'm sure we''ll get him as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so far I didn't consider her to a proper LI but after chapter 10 I think it's a possibility to develop the relationship further than a one (two) night stand, so I started a playthrough just with her, no other girls
yea no relationship with her besides fucking occasionally, she wants to keep her job so getting into relationship with her student would make that impossible.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Gabi is the best source of potential drama. Imagine catching your wife in bed with a student and then realizing you've been cucked by your own son! Although Santiago looks like someone who would suggest a threesome to patch things over.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gabi is the best source of potential drama. Imagine catching your wife in bed with a student and then realizing you've been cucked by your own son! Although Santiago looks like someone who would suggest a threesome to patch things over.
"How dare you fuck my wife, I propose we fuck my wife to apologise".

Isn't there enough proof in the entire writing of this AVN, it's a plausible variable in lieu of bridge burning?:ROFLMAO:
It's less about burning bridges and more that despie her hubby being away a lot she is happily married.

She is also the principal and, if comments about her family are true, very high profile so an affair with a student would be far too damaging.

And that's Nyx's point. Some relationships just can't happen like Adriana and Emily. Mel I assume is out of bounds but some people provide a solid argument why sex can happen even if it's not a relationship.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"happily married" famous last word before learning your SO is cheating :4Head:
in this case both adi's and gabi's sos.
He's famous, it's been mentioned a couple of times.

Not easy to hide affairs when you're high profile.

And, again, she's the principal and an intelligent woman. If she is going to revenge fuck someone it wouldn't be a career killing student that could also kill the relationship with her daughters.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and MrFriendly

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
He's famous, it's been mentioned a couple of times.

Not easy to hide affairs when you're high profile.

And, again, she's the principal and an intelligent woman. If she is going to revenge fuck someone it wouldn't be a career killing student that could also kill the relationship with her daughters.
Yeah I'm not talking about the MC fucking her. But her husband is sus, could be work, could be an affair :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I dislike how none of the decisions with zach seem to matter, I swear out of curiosity ive picked almost all the +pts zach options and its the identical dialogue near the end with ethan and the facepunch. I'd be nice if you COULD actually steer him right or wrong so it felt like there was some player agency - like if you cautioned him early on about not getting hopes up for val, but found an alternative like sienna (sierra? - who knows who cares) and maybe this would even change his personality to make him less unlikeable....

Did anyone else feel like the ch10 dialogue with Erynn felt kinda weird at times? Like the whole meeting with John is super built up [omg I need a drink before hand!] I would do a double take like wait did I read it wrong prior? She's literally going to a friend of his to discuss a plan to take down the nemesis, the tonality made it sound like she had to fuck him in his garage right then and there while being recorded for proof or something.....

Reactions: eM-Ka
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes