anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So far it seems as long as you are honest the major mutually exclusive choices are obviously Nikki/Cora Layla/Alexis and Layla/Valeria and Gabi/Elena?

It seems like while on Alexis path that Eryyn still has major feelings for the MC and according to the multi-mod her path is still open but she doesn't act on it in the scene in MC's bed so I wonder if she will eventually try to steal MC from Alexis.
I think the Erryn/Alexis issue will come down to whether they make up fully and become bffs again. If they do then I think MC would be locked out of Erryn path if with Alexis, but if they don't then Erryn may make a play to steal MC from Alexis.

Reactions: LSC82

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It's amusing you pass up the one that is available as a love interest over 2 that aren't.

Not happening.
Well, it is what it is. For me they are just a Real Eye Candy. LI or not i don't care. Besides it's not my fault that the dev isn't giving us the both Hotties as LI. :ROFLMAO:

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
I wonder who stole Layla's hoodie at the park? Could it be her ex and story related later on? It's been awfull quite round him after he knocked MC down.
It's weird to have this seemingly unimportant scene, it's coming out of nowhere or maybe it was just meant to start the shop and photobooth scene?

Also when walking to the car with Erynn during 3 or 4 renders you see a jogger (girl) with red pants, could this be Valeria? Maybe she's stalking MC :devilish:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I wonder who stole Layla's hoodie at the park? Could it be her ex and story related later on? It's been awfull quite round him after he knocked MC down.
Well let's just think bout it ... Yeah it is too Silent for this Guy ... Maybe he changed now full throttle at Stalking her and i'm sure that he stole the Hoodie ... Haven't let her do Bet when she should run nacked just to protect her a Little from him. But i'm almost sure that he spies on her Home too where we can't really protect her. The guys in this VN are almost all the same except John for now.

Well, Valeria is Valeria ... i mean just look at her, always her ass directly in MC's face, she provokes him to look .... She does play her Lil Game veeeery well :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
It's weird to have this seemingly unimportant scene, it's coming out of nowhere or maybe it was just meant to start the shop and photobooth scene?

Also when walking to the car with Erynn during 3 or 4 renders you see a jogger (girl) with red pants, could this be Valeria? Maybe she's stalking MC :devilish:
He was never an "EX" of Layla to begin with if i'm not mistaken, more like a stalker. The guy simply doesn't know to take no for an answer. It could be him, in fact i'm some 90% sure it's him. But i'm thinking that guy will eventualy get some beating. As for Val being stalker of MC she doesn't give me that impression. I would put Layla in that position because of her posesive nature than Val. Like if you're on Nikki/Cara route, the partwhere they meet with their dad coach Mike, Layla asks Ana to wait a little bit so she can see who MCs gf is.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Too bad the Alexis_End == True trigger has the same effect there in this Episode. No matter at which stage of the story the MC messed up with her in the previous updates. I was truly hoping for different reactions, moments, or maybe some dialogues either. But... I mean for me that's not the same. The MC and Lexi could have a big history together before they're done. But the game is just a code. That sucks. So the MC and Lexi had so much going on, but Erynn is just going to pretend that nothing happened between them two, and the girls just became bffs again? No talking about it? Are you kidding me, Nyx?

There are some moments wanna I see not missed and forgotten...

Btw, if Week3_Monday_Erynn_Help == False, then Ethan says he had sex with Erynn. Are we even going to find out if that's true or not? I'd willingly believe that. Even in this Episode, with the MC helping Erynn, she looks like she has no other choice but to go for it:

er "Maybe I should just..."
mc "NO! He's not going to delete it, Erynn!"

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

cleanermc

Jul 10, 2020
I have a question anyone know what asset Model the Mom from the MC is. I tried to find her on DAZ and Renderosity but i cant find her. Cheers

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So far it seems as long as you are honest the major mutually exclusive choices are obviously Nikki/Cora Layla/Alexis and Layla/Valeria and Gabi/Elena?

It seems like while on Alexis path that Eryyn still has major feelings for the MC and according to the multi-mod her path is still open but she doesn't act on it in the scene in MC's bed so I wonder if she will eventually try to steal MC from Alexis.
Yeah comparing her story without Alexis in the picture vs with it's obvious the feelings are still there but she isn't acting on them, there must be some conclusion to that, it can't simply be let sitting there.

Too bad the Alexis_End == True trigger has the same effect there in this Episode. No matter at which stage of the story the MC messed up with her in the previous updates. I was truly hoping for different reactions, moments, or maybe some dialogues either. But... I mean for me that's not the same. The MC and Lexi could have a big history together before they're done. But the game is just a code. That sucks. So the MC and Lexi had so much going on, but Erynn is just going to pretend that nothing happened between them two, and the girls just became bffs again? No talking about it? Are you kidding me, Nyx?

There are some moments wanna I see not missed and forgotten...

Btw, if Week3_Monday_Erynn_Help == False, then Ethan says he had sex with Erynn. Are we even going to find out if that's true or not? I'd willingly believe that. Even in this Episode, with the MC helping Erynn, she looks like she has no other choice but to go for it:

er "Maybe I should just..."
mc "NO! He's not going to delete it, Erynn!"
I tried a fully Alexis free run and the results were underwhelming, both Erynn and the MC act like you banged her several times and then broke up, there's still "so you are back to being friends?" despite their fight scene never happening...
And the MC constantly talks like he knows her well(and it's a little awkward to be around her) despite barely interacting.
Basically exactly the same scenes if you banged her even past Alexis being exposed.

Last edited:

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
I'm on the Lex/Erynn path and if I'm not wrong Erynn suggested somewhere in ch10 that she wouldn't mind being all 3 together (with Lex+MC)? I can't rephrase the dialogue correctly but the way that this particular line was written sounded like a trouple was a possible outcome...? Could be my imagination also tho :LOL:

A bit like the Lexi/Holy path in LoF?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ktunga

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He's not her ex. She only flirted with him once during a game as a dare. That's as far as it ever went, he started stalking her after that.

One thing I noticed playing the game from the start to do Layla's route recently is most of the young guys are creepy as fuck.

Zach seems innocent enough at first glance but he constantly badgers the girls to the point he would have been reported in any other school. Miguel creeps on Elena, Lucas is stalking Layla and Ethan is trying to blackmail Erynn to have sex with him.

There are also guys constantly trying to get Lexi in bed at the bar that we found out on her route, she has kept that from the MC, he found out from the new guy that works there.

The only 2 that don't seem to be creeps are the MC and Nathan. MC gets the girls anyway so doesn't need to creep and Nate is the best friend so can't have him be shady.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
john and coach?
I did say young guys, those are the older ones.

One thing I noticed playing the game from the start to do Layla's route recently is most of the young guys are creepy as fuck.
I added Dylan because I don't know how old he is. I don't think he's that much older than Lexi but i'm not sure.

John is a father. Eris is his daughter and (maybe) Erynn so not quite a young guy.

Coach i'm guessing is in his 40's.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Should also add a young girl into that though.

Tori is a bit of a creeper. Creeping on MC, Coach and i'm pretty sure she was trying to force Jasmine into a 3some with her and Dylan. She did not look into it when Tori proposed it.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes