RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Should also add a young girl into that though.

Tori is a bit of a creeper. Creeping on MC, Coach and i'm pretty sure she was trying to force Jasmine into a 3some with her and Dylan. She did not look into it when Tori proposed it.
I think Jasmine is creepier. She just stands silently behind or next to Tori and has an eerie look.

Even when Tori suggests the threesome, she doesn't say anything.

I find her weird...

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
That happens after both Alexis and Layla discover MC was banging their mom, Emily, Gaby and Melissa at their jacuzzi.

And yes, there are two sex scenes with Elena and a threesome between her, MC and Layla.
How do you get the Elena content? By being in the Layla path?

Really? Mc banging the milfs? Apart from Gabi I understood Emily, Melissa and Adriana have no sexual content with mc

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
How do you get the Elena content? By being in the Layla path?

Really? Mc banging the milfs? Apart from Gabi I understood Emily, Melissa and Adriana have no sexual content with mc
Well, those dream sequences the MC and Melissa have between themselves, especially the last one, while I'm not sure anything will happen for real, if MC keeps teasing her, is out of Erynn's path, and Emily get with John, for some reasons I could see something happening. She won't be a LI, but I could see a 'one night'.

Also, the kiss on the mouth and calling Emily sexy parts were kinda weird, but just can't see anything happening, no incest, can't see anything happening with Adriana either.

And, I think that post you replied to was a joke.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And, again, she's the principal and an intelligent woman. If she is going to revenge fuck someone it wouldn't be a career killing student that could also kill the relationship with her daughters.
doesn't need to reveal it, just 1 time fuck.

But her husband is sus, could be work, could be an affair :)
affair usually.

And, I think that post you replied to was a joke.
for sure.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I tried a fully Alexis free run and the results were underwhelming, both Erynn and the MC act like you banged her several times and then broke up, there's still "so you are back to being friends?" despite their fight scene never happening...
And the MC constantly talks like he knows her well(and it's a little awkward to be around her) despite barely interacting.
Basically exactly the same scenes if you banged her even past Alexis being exposed.
That's what I'm talking about! For that reason, right before the release, I've made 3 additional saves for Erynn and Layla (except for ignoring Lexi at the plane, + one when the MC just meets her without having sex with her, second when it is just a plane hookup, and third when all that Alexis-Erynn drama happens and the MC lets Lexi go) to see futher possible effects, but the script says I was expecting too a lot from it... Even messing up with the sisters back in the previous Episode does NOT cause Erynn any emotions, WTF?!

And, btw, we also lose some content because of that if Erynn_End == True at the very beginning, since after we can see some dialogue options if the MC refused to help Erynn with blackmailing.

In fact, the script of this Episode is not too good. And I have not yet touched Nikki and Cara, hopefully, they're good coded. But overall, me being so into the story beats all those flaws and bugs in there.

Reactions: Sasanid and LSC82

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm on the Lex/Erynn path and if I'm not wrong Erynn suggested somewhere in ch10 that she wouldn't mind being all 3 together (with Lex+MC)? I can't rephrase the dialogue correctly but the way that this particular line was written sounded like a trouple was a possible outcome...? Could be my imagination also tho :LOL:

A bit like the Lexi/Holy path in LoF?
No idea how you're managing that, there is no Lex/Erynn route. ALL routes are solo only apart from Layla and Elena that's looking like it may split later or join up.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That's what I'm talking about! For that reason, right before the release, I've made 3 additional saves for Erynn and Layla (except for ignoring Lexi at the plane, + one when the MC just meets her without having sex with her, second when it is just a plane hookup, and third when all that Alexis-Erynn drama happens and the MC lets Lexi go) to see futher possible effects, but the script says I was expecting too a lot from it... Even messing up with the sisters back in the previous Episode does NOT cause Erynn any emotions, WTF?!

And, btw, we also lose some content because of that if Erynn_End == True at the very beginning, since after we can see some dialogue options if the MC refused to help Erynn with blackmailing.

In fact, the script of this Episode is not too good. And I have not yet touched Nikki and Cara, hopefully, they're good coded. But overall, me being so into the story beats all those flaws and bugs in there.
I know it takes a lot of complex pathing, but the game ignores the 100% Alexis free option, same thing with the banged her a couple of times but Erynn never found out... it always plays like they had their fight.

By messing up with the sisters, you mean letting Alexis-Layla blow up(still haven't tried that, though it's probably gonna be a lot of effort for nothing)? Or having Nikki/Cara in your bed?
Erynn is super chill about Nikki/Cara... there's a "you should tell Alexis", if she's still on, but nothing major.

No idea how you're managing that, there is no Lex/Erynn route. ALL routes are solo only apart from Layla and Elena that's looking like it may split later or join up.
There's a way to be with Alexis and having Erynn still holding out for hope, unlike the previous poster i haven't seen any hints that this will end up in a happy throuple, Erynn is clearly jealous and conflicted about this situation, the contrast compared to how scenes play out in "pure Erynn" is quite obvious.
I'd put my money in this becomes war again rather than they decide to share.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
He's not her ex. She only flirted with him once during a game as a dare. That's as far as it ever went, he started stalking her after that.

One thing I noticed playing the game from the start to do Layla's route recently is most of the young guys are creepy as fuck.

Zach seems innocent enough at first glance but he constantly badgers the girls to the point he would have been reported in any other school. Miguel creeps on Elena, Lucas is stalking Layla and Ethan is trying to blackmail Erynn to have sex with him.

There are also guys constantly trying to get Lexi in bed at the bar that we found out on her route, she has kept that from the MC, he found out from the new guy that works there.

The only 2 that don't seem to be creeps are the MC and Nathan. MC gets the girls anyway so doesn't need to creep and Nate is the best friend so can't have him be shady.
Agreed, to me this is a symptom of a game going over the top at trying to avoid any "ntr-lite" situations, they can't have any other males be remotely desirable to any of the potential L.I.s - at the cost of throwing any semblence of realism out the window.

The only exception to this is if you're on the Nikki path, when you go out to the beach bar, the surfer guy interaction is an odd encounter, have we met him prior? Or is it laying the groundwork for a future update?

Reactions: LSC82

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
By messing up with the sisters, you mean letting Alexis-Layla blow up(still haven't tried that, though it's probably gonna be a lot of effort for nothing)?
Yeah, dating both Alexis and Layla. The MC loses Alexis, Layla, Elena, Valeria... But Erynn is still his friend with pretty high points. No talking about that either.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, dating both Alexis and Layla. The MC loses Alexis, Layla, Elena, Valeria... But Erynn is still his friend with pretty high points. No talking about that either.
Alexis and Erynn still have their brunch?
And that awkward walk past the MC working on Melissa's backyard?

One would think that's something Alexis would mention "don't trust this guy, he did this..."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can you do an erynn Nikki victoria path?
There are no group routes at all besides the obvious build up to Layla/Elena.

who the fuck is victoria? :unsure:
Tori. Her full name is Victoria. Elena mentions it at the pool day during the competition.

Agreed, to me this is a symptom of a game going over the top at trying to avoid any "ntr-lite" situations, they can't have any other males be remotely desirable to any of the potential L.I.s - at the cost of throwing any semblence of realism out the window.

The only exception to this is if you're on the Nikki path, when you go out to the beach bar, the surfer guy interaction is an odd encounter, have we met him prior? Or is it laying the groundwork for a future update?
I haven't done Nikki's route yet but I don't recall any surfer guys. Probably laying it out for a future thing.

Layla/Elena threesome incoming... one can dream
That's the one that seems to be in the making as the only group route. Probably won't be without drama and we'll have another mini Lexi/Erynn fight on our hands but I think they might be willing to share.

Reactions: soprano31

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I'm on Alexis' route but I got that scene, I went to the beach with Nikki on her last day.
that scenes with those surfer guys let me a little bit of cheating vibes from nikki her eyes where alll over the place [the surfer body ]and she says before she likes guys with big shoulders.....wtf ,the same vibe when the bb touch valeria ass in practice,.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes